2012 vs. 2016 - did you change your vote?

How did your vote in 2016 compare to your vote in 2012

• I voted for Obama in 2012, but in 2016, I voted for a third party candidate to send a message.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, putting this thing to bed once and for all... I hope.

This poll will give you options comparing your vote in 2016 vs. how you voted in 2012.

Because some people have asserted that Trump picked up a bunch of votes (he didn't, he got the same amount Romney did in terms of percentages), let's see if that is true or not.

If you want to chime in about why you changed your vote, please do.

I voted for my man Gary both elections.
And you trash trump supporters for voting for a retard? :lol:

In fairness it was this guy...

tenor.gif

or this guy...

191c004f-4735-4dcd-b1e1-c13b546eac0f-edited.gif

Man, 2016 was a shit show. :lol:

This poll will give you options comparing your vote in 2016 vs. how you voted in 2012.

Because some people have asserted that Trump picked up a bunch of votes (he didn't, he got the same amount Romney did in terms of percentages), let's see if that is true or not.

While he was not my first choice for the Libertarian party, he was still a far better choice than the big two. He was the only one that supported smaller government and more personal freedoms.
He is retarded but you like his policies. Sounds like Trump supporters... Im JS lol

tenor.gif

or this guy...

Absolutely terrible.
The L party had Austin Peterson too.... SMH
Hell, all 3 parties had decent candidates.. The dems had webb and the rs had paul..

This is an interesting poll. I did vote (in the poll, not in 2016). I really did not WANT to vote in 2012 either, but, I did. I had changed residency in 2016 and had not registered. I was not really motivated to register either based on the candidates TBH

tenor.gif

or this guy...

Yes it was. Little known fact about Gary is that he is a far better businessman than Trump.

tenor.gif

or this guy...

Absolutely terrible.
Hell, all 3 parties had decent candidates.. The dems had webb and the rs had paul..

Peterson was a far better choice but they tried to capture the name recognition with Johnson.

tenor.gif

or this guy...

Absolutely terrible.

In 2016 the Dems had that guy (whose name I can't remember now) who drew one person to his Iowa "rally". I remember looking up the net worth of the individual candidates, and his was $0, because he went into debt putting his kids through college. I liked him more than most of the other candidates just based on that.

tenor.gif

or this guy...

Yes it was. Little known fact about Gary is that he is a far better businessman than Trump.
"big J" (johnson) LOL

tenor.gif

or this guy...

"big J" (johnson) LOL
:clap:

tenor.gif

or this guy...

Absolutely terrible.

Peterson was a far better choice but they tried to capture the name recognition with Johnson.
Thats what i figured they did but damn LOL

tenor.gif

or this guy...

Absolutely terrible.

Thats what i figured they did but damn LOL

Yeah, he might have had one or two too many toke on his bong in his lifetime!

I never ended up voted in the end, but supported Ron Paul in 2012, and Rand Paul in 2016. I find it funny that I'm accused of being a liberal daily on this board for not supporting the New York billionaire, Democrat, recently turned Republican. :tongue:

I never ended up voted in the end, but supported Ron Paul in 2012, and Rand Paul in 2016. I find it funny that I'm accused of being a liberal daily on this board for not supporting the New York billionaire, Democrat, recently turned Republican. :tongue:
Im a liberal, conservative, republican, democrat or communist. Just depends on the situation.

Im a liberal, conservative, republican, democrat or communist. Just depends on the situation.

If it makes you feel any better you'll always be a faggot to me. :itsok:

If it makes you feel any better you'll always be a faggot to me. :itsok:
It does :)

Really Joey? This is dumb even for you. As if a poll on this forum reflects a cross section of voters. I understand your ass has been on fire since the election, and you haven’t been able to sit, so why don’t you get a hobby? Maybe do a jigsaw puzzle of the electoral map. Since you asked, Big orange dude received about 2 million more than man with many wives.
2016 Vs. 2012: How Trump's Win And Clinton's Votes Stack Up To Romney And Obama
Tired of Tweedledee, Tweedledum choices. Voted for Bush's first term but have been voting Green since then.

Contrary to early reports, Trump ended up receiving two million more votes than Mitt Romney did in 2012. Meanwhile, Clinton fell short of Obama’s 2012 popular vote totals by about 70,000. Third party candidates surged from 2.2 million votes in 2012 to just over 7.8 million in 2016. (Download state-by-state data here.)
Tired of Tweedledee, Tweedledum choices. Voted for Bush's first term but have been voting Green since then.

Ahh, the ole toss the vote in the shit can. I Never have understood casting a vote that won’t matter, I mean why bother?

At least you still vote, after I voted for Bush Jr the first time I never bothered to vote again ... ( moved from Illinois to south Carolina)

Actually, I can understand not voting more than voting for a no-hope canidate. Why anybody would ever vote for a third party canidate who has no chance is beyond me. It’s like spending all day painting the floor your favorite color before you lay carpet over it.

Really Joey? This is dumb even for you. As if a poll on this forum reflects a cross section of voters. I understand your ass has been on fire since the election, and you haven’t been able to sit, so why don’t you get a hobby? Maybe do a jigsaw puzzle of the electoral map. Since you asked, Big orange dude received about 2 million more than man with many wives.
2016 Vs. 2012: How Trump's Win And Clinton's Votes Stack Up To Romney And Obama

Contrary to early reports, Trump ended up receiving two million more votes than Mitt Romney did in 2012. Meanwhile, Clinton fell short of Obama’s 2012 popular vote totals by about 70,000. Third party candidates surged from 2.2 million votes in 2012 to just over 7.8 million in 2016. (Download state-by-state data here.)

Ahh, the ole toss the vote in the shit can. I Never have understood casting a vote that won’t matter, I mean why bother?
Did it matter to vote for Hillary? She lost. A wasted vote.

I voted for Romney in 2012, but in 2016, I voted for a third party candidate to send a message.

Since the election when I hear folks complain about Trump my line has been, "Don't blame me... I voted for Romney".

Forum List

Back