Trump says he would speak to Mueller under oath in Russia investigation

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Trump says he would speak to Mueller under oath in Russia investigation

I'd sure love to see it:

"President Trump said Wednesday he is “looking forward” to testifying under oath to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III as part of the probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election while also mounting a preemptive defense of potential obstruction accusations.

“I would love to do it, and I would like to do it as soon as possible,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “I would do it under oath, absolutely.”"

Oooops..or not:

"Ty Cobb, the White House lawyer leading the response to the investigation, said Mr. Trump was speaking hurriedly and intended only to say that he was willing to meet."

bFe4yNAf

Maddow Blog on Twitter

Cobb has the right idea. Allowing Trump to speak under oath without somebody there to feed him lines is a terrible idea. He'd somehow fuck himself whether he's guilty of anything or not.

Trump would be an idiot to talk to Mueller. Far to easy to say something incorrect and get busted for lying. And Trump has issues remembering what he said a day ago, there is no way he does not tell a few lies.

Cobb has the right idea. Allowing Trump to speak under oath without somebody there to feed him lines is a terrible idea. He'd somehow fuck himself whether he's guilty of anything or not.
this is what i think they're after. get him on SOMETHING he's not looking out for. trump doesn't understand the politics of all this and something he says may mean one thing in the "real" world but in politics, something completely different.

love the fact he doesn't care and will speak his mind, but this isn't the time to do it. this is simply a race to get who gets who "legally" first.

this is what i think they're after. get him on SOMETHING he's not looking out for. trump doesn't understand the politics of all this and something he says may mean one thing in the "real" world but in politics, something completely different.

That is how they got Slick Willy. Start looking at Whitewater and end up busting him for lying about a blowjob.

Forum List

Back