President Trump Appoints Wacky Sam Brownback as Religious Freedom Ambassador at the State Department

This sounds as useful as having a six figure paid Diversity Director at a public school

If leftists are having a meltdown over him I’m sure he is fine
The state he governed was having a meltdown. Him leaving is the best thing that's happened to Kansas in years.

Then why are you guys complaining?
Just one more disgrace and humiliation for the country. I guess it's just one more grain of sand in Trump's massive pile. I won't lose sleep over it.
So you don’t know? Just because you don’t like Trump?

The state he governed was having a meltdown. Him leaving is the best thing that's happened to Kansas in years.

Just one more disgrace and humiliation for the country. I guess it's just one more grain of sand in Trump's massive pile. I won't lose sleep over it.
Huh? I answered in the first sentence. Maybe try reading better.

Throwing out a platitude isn’t an answer. That’s like saying he’s stupid and thinking that’s enough

Just what the hell is a "religious freedom ambassador"? Do we have such a position? If so, why? Never heard of it. What are his duties and what is his salary? What are the qualifications for this position? Why are we taxpayers paying for this? More waste of tax money?
Moreover, this little moron already drove Kansas into the ground.

Just what the hell is a "religious freedom ambassador"? Do we have such a position? If so, why? Never heard of it. What are his duties and what is his salary? What are the qualifications for this position? Why are we taxpayers paying for this? More waste of tax money?

If we didn't have one before we're going to have one.

Throwing out a platitude isn’t an answer. That’s like saying he’s stupid and thinking that’s enough
In his case, knowing that he's stupid is enough. We can add his total incompetence in governing Kansas, and that he's spent his life spreading religious hatred if you like. I figured we didn't need to go there.

More GOP waste of our tax money. What are we to pay this moron for? What is he supposed to do? More cult shit from the GOP. He just seems like we are paying him to be a prostitute for the phony "Christian" right.

If we didn't have one before we're going to have one.

Yup. We're all supposed to dish out for his salary while having no clue of what he is supposed to do to earn it. Talk about welfare!

You know, I'm kinda wondering why he appoints Brownback to this non essential position, but he's left vacancies in many places where he actually needs people.

More GOP waste of our tax money. What are we to pay this moron for? What is he supposed to do? More cult shit from the GOP. He just seems like we are paying him to be a prostitute for the phony "Christian" right.
You may think it coincidental Jesus got around with prostitutes. I couldn't possibly comment...

Forum List

Back