2012 vs. 2016 - did you change your vote?

How did your vote in 2016 compare to your vote in 2012

• I voted for Obama in 2012, but in 2016, I voted for a third party candidate to send a message.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Okay, putting this thing to bed once and for all... I hope.

This poll will give you options comparing your vote in 2016 vs. how you voted in 2012.

Because some people have asserted that Trump picked up a bunch of votes (he didn't, he got the same amount Romney did in terms of percentages), let's see if that is true or not.

If you want to chime in about why you changed your vote, please do.

What about Bernie voters who decided not to vote for your girl Cankles and chose to sit out the election?

By 2012, I had realized Obama was no good for a couple of years. Romney wasn't a great candidate, but I voted for him.

I damn sure wasn't going to vote for continued Obama policies in 2016.

When a president sets 5 terrorist leaders free in exchange for a traitor, they should probably swing from a gallows.

When a president sets 5 terrorist leaders free in exchange for a traitor, they should probably swing from a gallows.

Um, yeah, what legal theory were we holding those five guys under again?

They weren't POW's because we were never officially at war with Afghanistan.

They weren't criminals because they committed no crimes in the United States.

Oh, yes, and the Karzai government REQUESTED their release as part of the attempts to work out a peace deal with the Taliban. But don't let that stop you.

Where's: I voted Obama in 2012 and was going to vote Hillary in 16 but Putin made me flip my vote

Um, yeah, what legal theory were we holding those five guys under again?

They weren't POW's because we were never officially at war with Afghanistan.

They weren't criminals because they committed no crimes in the United States.

Oh, yes, and the Karzai government REQUESTED their release as part of the attempts to work out a peace deal with the Taliban. But don't let that stop you.

Fuck You! One of those assholes killed over 100 people! Including American soldiers

They were terrorist ringleaders you fucking twat!

Fuck You! One of those assholes killed over 100 people! Including American soldiers

No, they were duly appointed officials of the sovereign government of their country.

Killing enemy soldiers during a war is not a crime, buddy.

If they were guilty of something, we should have put them on trial in 2002 when we caught them, not still been holding them without charges in 2013 when no one cared anymore.

No, they were duly appointed officials of the sovereign government of their country.

Killing enemy soldiers during a war is not a crime, buddy.

If they were guilty of something, we should have put them on trial in 2002 when we caught them, not still been holding them without charges in 2013 when no one cared anymore.

Once again, JoeB is wrong. You should go visit them.

Tired of Tweedledee, Tweedledum choices. Voted for Bush's first term but have been voting Green since then.

Tired of Tweedledee, Tweedledum choices. Voted for Bush's first term but have been voting Green since then.

At least you still vote, after I voted for Bush Jr the first time I never bothered to vote again ... ( moved from Illinois to south Carolina)

This poll will give you options comparing your vote in 2016 vs. how you voted in 2012.

Because some people have asserted that Trump picked up a bunch of votes (he didn't, he got the same amount Romney did in terms of percentages), let's see if that is true or not.

I voted for my man Gary both elections.

Gay who?

Gay who?

Gary not gay.

Letters are important!

Gay who?

Gary not gay.

Letters are important!

Oh , I need to get new glasses

Gay who?

Gary not gay.

Letters are important!

Oh , I need to get new glasses

It is all good, it is early! :coffee:

How about options: "I did not vote in 2012", "I did not vote in 2016" and "I never voted in my life"?

Interesting stuff, but the thing that kinda confounds me is while it matters who is elected for lots of reasons, how is it humans put so much faith in one person? Americans pretend this is the land of the free and yet they whine over government as if it were their savior? Conservative snowflakes love Trump because he is their leader, a man who failed in almost every business he ever started. How many here support America and by that I mean its workers and local businesses that make here? Or buy American? Or support a fair wage? Few, all they do is whine it their fault. Pointing fingers is a national sport.

"There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve, then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us." Pogo

Thomas Dumm — Grotesque Sovereignty and the Specter of Donald Trump: Thomas Dumm — Grotesque Sovereignty and the Specter of Donald Trump ~ The Contemporary Condition

This is what Dark Money buys you. A Republican contractor’s database of nearly every voter was left exposed on the Internet for 12 days, researcher says

Donnie's adminstration's real accomps. 138 things Trump did this year while you weren't looking

"The Trump administration is remaking the government. It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America tells readers exactly how it is making America worse again." It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America by David Cay Johnston

And you trash trump supporters for voting for a retard? :lol:

And you trash trump supporters for voting for a retard? :lol:

While he was not my first choice for the Libertarian party, he was still a far better choice than the big two. He was the only one that supported smaller government and more personal freedoms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back