2012 NBA Playoffs

I am worried about my Celtics, I have a bad feeling about the Atlanta match up for some reason, if my Celtics don't win I just don't want LA or Miami to win, I hate those teams.

I think the Spurs are boring and hope it isn't them who wins it all this year.

Did you forget Dallas? They may have a repeat in them but I doubt it. Its tough to do.

The Lakers. I was starting to think maybe them and then Meta World Piece of Shit punched that guy on Oklahoma and now I don't think so. And Bynum is an asshole too. Bad Karma on this team. No championship, I hope. But you never know with Kobe. He is great.

I think it is amazing that the Heat are probably not going to win again this year. I think it is a better story that Lebron still doesn't have a ring. I'm sure Cleveland fans agree.

Boston? Good but no way. But man is Rondo the bomb or what?

NY? I wish. I don't know why I want them to be good. NY is a big market and should be good. Spike Lee vs. Jack Nicholson finals would be great! Maybe next year when Lin is back.

I want Oklahoma to win and picked them earlier this year but now I'm not so sure. They are showing weaknessess all of the sudden. But I LOVE Durant. He's the best, not Lebron. And of course I mean when Kobe retires. Because he's still the best.

It would be cool if the Bulls won. But I just don't see that happening. They have to win one to win me over. But they are a solid TEAM and they have Rip Hamilton now too. Man what would Miami do if the Bulls beat them? OMG. I can't wait.

-- I'm sure people can say baseball's boring if it's not the Yankees and Dodgers or Red Sox and Mets in the World Series. I don't really like those arguments, but I understand them.

Just like a baseball enthusiast just prefers to see quality baseball irregardless of the teams; that's how I feel about the Spurs. Give me the 86 Celts to any Jordan team any day. I like the teams that gel perfectly and have all the pieces. It's a thing of beauty.

-- Dallas would have a great shot at back to back had Mark Cuban not got cheap and resigned Tyson Chandler. It was stupid. He was the defensive anchor. Not signing him made about as much sense as it would to not keep Dirk for his offense.

-- The Lakers can beat anyone but they're not a great team. They'll be done in one of the first two rounds most likely.

-- I love Lebron's skill set. But I don't like his attitude. I don't like that the league panders to him. I'd be happy to see him lose despite my appreciation for his athletic abilities.

All season long, I've watched him drive and offensive foul by plowing his shoulder into players. The refs let him do it and its a disservice to him b/c he doesn't think he has to work on his mid range game. That type of stuff can hurt him come playoff time.

-- Boston has the best record since the all-star break I believe. They're playing at a championship level and it's b/c Avery Bradley is a lockdown defender and solid scorer at SG. Ray Allen moved to the bench. They have what it takes. Rondo and Bradley will have to do heavy lifting and Pierce and KG will need to be vintage down the stretch of games though.

-- NY would be more interesting if they had Lin. Basically, the Howardless Magic are the only playoff team that sucks more than they do though. I'll be happy if they get a quick hook. Then again, I'd be happy if they beat the Heat.

-- Like I said, I'm not a Bulls fan but watch them. They're like the Spurs of the East. They play together on both ends of the court and they have the pieces. Their lack of low post game would hurt them if they were in the west; but since they're in the east they can get away with it.

Unless the Spurs are playing another interesting team I like, I don't watch them. I can't get over 2005 game 7. I'm a Piston fan.

And didn't Lamar Odom screw Dallas too this year? Instead of being a man, he's home sick for LA? The Kardashians got to him.

You say Cuban got rid of Chandler. i say Boston made a mistake when they got rid of Perkins. Now he might help Durant win a ring.

Indiana gets Orlando. I say Indiana wins.

First round winners in the East will be Heat, Indiana, Chicago and Boston.

West looks like Spurs, Lakers, Oklahoma & Dallas??? Are any of them playing each other in the first round though? I don't know the matchups.

You are spot on about that, giving up Perkins was a huge mistake.

You're dreaming.

I would love to see the Knicks upset the Heat in the first round.

You and everyone other than the handful of real Heat fans in the world.

They have the manpower to do it, New York has Tyson Chandler a legit 7 foot center who plays D, Miami has nobody like that, Amare when healthy is better than Bosh, New York has Shumpert, Toney Douglas and Landry Fields to guard Wade and if Melo goes off in the playoffs, they have a real chance, New Yorks bench is better than Miamis also.

Memphis was strong last year WITHOUT Rudy Gay.

Don't sleep on that team.

Memphis is going to make life a living hell in the Western conference, they would have been a top 3 seed if Randolph wasn't hurt this year.

I think you over value Randolph. Until last year, like Boozer, people questioned if he even made his team better. Often power forwards with attitude problems that shoot a lot of twenty footers can have that effect on their teams.

Memphis is going to make life a living hell in the Western conference, they would have been a top 3 seed if Randolph wasn't hurt this year.

I think you over value Randolph. Until last year, like Boozer, people questioned if he even made his team better. Often power forwards with attitude problems that shoot a lot of twenty footers can have that effect on their teams.

Randolph absolutely destroyed Tim Duncan and the Spurs other big men, they wouldn't have been able to upset San Antonio without him. The truth of the matter is reliable big men are in short supply in the NBA and Memphis has 2 of them, Randolph and Marc Gasol, I am a Celtics fan and I would die to have Marc Gasol.

Randolph absolutely destroyed Tim Duncan and the Spurs other big men, they wouldn't have been able to upset San Antonio without him. The truth of the matter is reliable big men are in short supply in the NBA and Memphis has 2 of them, Randolph and Marc Gasol, I am a Celtics fan and I would die to have Marc Gasol.

He had a good series. But even him outplaying Duncan was not why they lost. The Spurs aren't depending on him to be the man any more. Ginobili was not fully recovered from his injury yet.

And back in the day, it was all about the big men. But Stern decided that he would call anything and everything a foul and it became more about wings and guards than it naturally should be. Watch the 1981 ECF Game 7 (before Stern) and you'll see the best most grueling game ever. It was on yt. It got pulled. It'll be back on eventually.

He had a good series. But even him outplaying Duncan was not why they lost. The Spurs aren't depending on him to be the man any more. Ginobili was not fully recovered from his injury yet.

And back in the day, it was all about the big men. But Stern decided that he would call anything and everything a foul and it became more about wings and guards than it naturally should be. Watch the 1981 ECF Game 7 (before Stern) and you'll see the best most grueling game ever. It was on yt. It got pulled. It'll be back on eventually.

The Gasol/Randolph combo is good enough to give any team problems though, the Lakers and Clippers were panicing trying to win every game they could to avoid facing them. I do believe you about Stern though, he is a corrupt stooge.

IF the Celtics make it out of the first round they will get waxed by the Bulls.

Thats probably what will happen unfortunately. Even with Derrick Rose out they have whupped our ass this year.

This is the thing that excites me. Will Chicago, Oklahoma, Knicks, Grizzleys, Utah, Clippers, Atlanta, finally win a championship or will it once again go to

Duncan, Kobe, Wade, Garnett or Dirk again?

I would like to see Durant win a ring. But even he has to prove himself before I consider him one of the greats. LeBron, we are all still waiting. You want to be another Patrick Ewing, Karl Malone or Charles Barkley?

Until a day or two ago, I hadn't seen one Memphis game all year. TNT and ESPN totally ignored that team this year. I didn't even know they were in the playoffs. They were good last year before Rudy Gay, right? I can't wait to watch them and see.

Pistons are out of it so I don't care as long as Kobe, Duncan and LeBron don't win.

The Gasol/Randolph combo is good enough to give any team problems though, the Lakers and Clippers were panicing trying to win every game they could to avoid facing them. I do believe you about Stern though, he is a corrupt stooge.

Depends on which Randolph shows up.

I would love to see the Knicks upset the Heat in the first round.

They have the manpower to do it, New York has Tyson Chandler a legit 7 foot center who plays D, Miami has nobody like that, Amare when healthy is better than Bosh, New York has Shumpert, Toney Douglas and Landry Fields to guard Wade and if Melo goes off in the playoffs, they have a real chance, New Yorks bench is better than Miamis also.

It would have been Linteresting if Jeremy Lin was healthy. :lol:

West:
Spurs are going to be the surprise upset and lose in the second round. I think OK will come out of the West.

1st:
SA over UT
OK over Dallas
LAL over Denver
LAC over Mempise

2nd
LAC over SA
OK over LAL

WCF:
OK over LAC

East:
Bulls are getting no respect, but they have the best record without their best player for much of the season not to mention Deng and Hamilton were out for stretches also. But I would be dishonest to say they are going to beat Miami.

1st:
Chicago over Phil
Miami over NY
Indiana over Orl
Boston over Atl

2nd
Chicago over Bos
Miami over IN

ECF:
Miami over Chicago

NBA Champs:
OK over Miami!

It would have been Linteresting if Jeremy Lin was healthy. :lol:

Man I wish, Lin is better than any PG on the Heat.

Until a day or two ago, I hadn't seen one Memphis game all year. TNT and ESPN totally ignored that team this year. I didn't even know they were in the playoffs. They were good last year before Rudy Gay, right? I can't wait to watch them and see.

Pistons are out of it so I don't care as long as Kobe, Duncan and LeBron don't win.

Rudy Gay was in Memphis last year but he was injured during playoff time.

Forum List

Back