2007 debates.

Ron Paul is a nut. When he said Amercia was responsible for 9-11 he sealed his fate

There are enough appeasers on the left - we do not need any on our side

If libs had their way, Saddam would still be in power, he would still be funding terrorists, he would still be slaughtering his own people, he would still be getting bribes and kickbacks from the UN's Oil for Food Program, and he would still be ignoring the cease fire from the first Gulf War

If we went into Iraq for oil, I sure wish the troops would stop hiding it - I would like to see gas prices drop

One down - who will be next?

Tancredo to change direction of his campaign

By M.E. Sprengelmeyer, Rocky Mountain News
June 5, 2007
Rep. Tom Tancredo plans to change direction in his long-shot presidential campaign so he can pressure fellow Republicans into rejecting an immigration reform plan he considers "amnesty."
Before a debate tonight on CNN, Tancredo, R-Littleton, told reporters he soon plans to scale back his weekly visits to the early caucus and primary states of Iowa and New Hampshire.

He's going ahead with previously scheduled events, including a four-day trip to Iowa starting Thursday.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5571773,00.html

CNN gives about 10 seconds of response time. If they wanted a quick answer, they should stop asking umbrella questions. And the question about what job would you give to Former president bush or clinton, is a stupid question. Who cares what job you give them, I sure dont.

And the show of hands question about gay issues or religion issues, is not the way to run a debate. If these issues are important to people, drill the candidates with questions about them.

Ofcourse Its kind of hard to drill the republican candidates when they totally side step the gays in the military issue. I did not get one straight answer just a bunch of "we should not talk about this during times of war". Why dont they just come out and say they dont like gay people. Its not like it will hurt them. Most conservative voters dont like gays either. So whats the big deal, just show your true hatefull colors.

The way CNN ran the debate was a joke

Attachments

• $2006-08-22.png
    $2006-08-22.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 37

Forum List

Back