200 nations Vs. 2

Well, it's too early to tell. Some invaders are able to eliminate the indigenous people and rule for a long time. Some invaders get their asses kicked out because their population does not overwhelm the indigenous people. Israel is in the latter group I'm afraid.

You should be. That's because the Arabs are the invaders and squatters and the Jews are back in their ancestral homeland. And they will never give it up. Short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust will Israel ever be defeated.

Oh just shut up. You make a fool of yourself every time you type a word. Israel as a Jewish state will be gone within 3 generations. There are no more Russias for Jews to immigrate from. It will be a secular and democratic state for all the people that live in Palestine, hopefully.
You're the very definition of a fool.... Secular islam...LOL... It's about time you leave your parents basement and find a job. The real world awaits you:thup:

Someone as dumb as Monti could not survive in the real world ":lol:

I concur. Someone like that gets locked up in an asylum very quickly. I'm wondering if Obamacare will cover his mental illness.

Well, it's too early to tell. Some invaders are able to eliminate the indigenous people and rule for a long time. Some invaders get their asses kicked out because their population does not overwhelm the indigenous people. Israel is in the latter group I'm afraid.

You should be. That's because the Arabs are the invaders and squatters and the Jews are back in their ancestral homeland. And they will never give it up. Short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust will Israel ever be defeated.

Oh just shut up. You make a fool of yourself every time you type a word. Israel as a Jewish state will be gone within 3 generations. There are no more Russias for Jews to immigrate from. It will be a secular and democratic state for all the people that live in Palestine, hopefully.
You're the very definition of a fool.... Secular islam...LOL... It's about time you leave your parents basement and find a job. The real world awaits you:thup:

I concur. Someone like that gets locked up in an asylum very quickly. I'm wondering if Obamacare will cover his mental illness.

I've never seen anything quite like it Roudy. I provide him with links that CLEARLY refute his lies, and he still claims that he is right. He's a pathetic sore loser

What "lie" did you refute? Name one. Please don't try the old "Jews did not invade", that's just plain silly. The Jews from Europe went to Palestine and killed or expelled the people that were living there to make room for themselves. How can you possibly deny that. You must be cuckoo.

I've never seen anything quite like it Roudy. I provide him with links that CLEARLY refute his lies, and he still claims that he is right. He's a pathetic sore loser

He's a mentally ill asshole who keeps repeating the same lies and false propaganda like a parrot.

What "lie" did you refute? Name one. Please don't try the old "Jews did not invade", that's just plain silly. The Jews from Europe went to Palestine and killed or expelled the people that were living there to make room for themselves. How can you possibly deny that. You must be cuckoo.

Yes, I did refute that lie you moron. I provided you with links that prove that invasion does not apply you moron. Answer this question. What did provide?

And once again., your history is way off. The Jews went to Mandatory Palestine, and THEY were massacred by Arabs. Then 5 Arab states invaded the region and attacked Israel while threatening to destroy the new state.

What about the above is wrong ?

He's a mentally ill asshole who keeps repeating the same lies and false propaganda like a parrot.

There's no way someone could be that stupid. I think he is a pro Israeli disguised as a pro Palestinian and he's trying to make team Palestine look bad.

Yes, I did refute that lie you moron. I provided you with links that prove that invasion does not apply you moron. Answer this question. What did provide?

And once again., your history is way off. The Jews went to Mandatory Palestine, and THEY were massacred by Arabs. Then 5 Arab states invaded the region and attacked Israel while threatening to destroy the new state.

What is wrong is that Jews were not massacred, had they been massacred they would not have been able to murder and/or expell the Christians and Muslims whose land they now live on.

Why did the Jews go to a place on another continent already inhabited by Christians and Muslims?

Should the local inhabitants not resisted the invasion? What did the Christians and Muslims do to deserve being massacred and expelled from their homes?

His life has meaning.... Spread the stupid propaganda that's been fed to him...If not for that, he'd have no purpose in life.... He may comment suicide:cuckoo:

What is wrong is that Jews were not massacred, had they been massacred they would not have been able to murder and/or expell the Christians and Muslims whose land they now live on.

Why did the Jews go to a place on another continent already inhabited by Christians and Muslims?

Should the local inhabitants not resisted the invasion? What did the Christians and Muslims do to deserve being massacred and expelled from their homes?

Jews were not massacred ? Is that what you said ?

1838 Druze attack on Safed - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1834 looting of Safed - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1834 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1929 Safed riots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How could you say something so stupid ? You've lost your mind

The only propaganda is the Jew propaganda. We only have to present facts.

I have refuted many of your lies already. It's obvious you don't post fact. You just told me a moment ago that Jews were not massacred in mandatory PAlestine.

You really are an expert propagandist Monti and I'm not just saying that. I really mean it. I've never seen someone post the propaganda that you do. I can't get over how one person can post so much of the same repetitive Arab propaganda. It's crazy. There's really no words to describe what a demented and brainwashed piece of trash that you are.
I mean, I'm used to pro Palestinians posting propaganda, but you have taken it to another level.

Jews were not massacred ? Is that what you said ?

1838 Druze attack on Safed - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1834 looting of Safed - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1834 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1929 Safed riots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How could you say something so stupid ? You've lost your mind

It was the Joooos fault, for being Joooos! What other choice did Muslims have but to kill them?

There go 2 million deliberate murders by US troops.
Much as IS are bastards, American can hardly complain with any moral authority.

Anything That Moves Civilians And The Vietnam War NPR

The U.S. government has maintained that atrocities like this were isolated incidents in the conflict. Nick Turse says otherwise. In his new book, Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam, Turse argues that the intentional killing of civilians was quite common in a war that claimed 2 million civilian lives, with 5.3 million civilians wounded and 11 million refugees.

Still, after all that, no one has yet manages a reason why America is so out of step with the rest of the world.
Most countries now see the US is on the brink of death, as so many evil empires before it, it will go.

And still pales into insignificance when you compare it to Islamic mass murders over the years. Between 10 and 20 million alone in India murdered by muslims stealing land.

You are such a tool and a Phoney. In Russia alone 20 million died in WW2, not to mention 6 million Jews. You truly are an obsessed racist hater of Muslims. You hate so much you can't think rationally and thus always make a fool of yourself.

And in peacetime Russia murdered 10 million Jews before the holocaust. But still fails to meet the death toll by muslims with 1 million murdered in the Armenian genocide, 10 to 20 million in the land theft of India and countless others mass murdered in peacetime in the M.E. by muslims after power and land. Very soon the muslims will have wiped each other out and we wont have to worry about them anymore. In Syria alone 170,000 have been murdered in the last year all of them children, so Abdul how does that stand up to what is happening in gaza during wartime ?

Jews have probably been the most peaceful of people. Throughout history, there is no record of invasions, massacres, genocides, rape, looting. On the other hand those words comprise a vast majority of Muslim history, which all started with their terrorist prophet.
Obviously, you have never read the Jews genocide instruction book known as the Torah. ...... :cool:

Which was superseded by the terrorists handbook better know as the Koran, wherin you find such things as KILL THE JEWS, STRIKE OF THEIR HEADS, STRIKE TERROR INTO THEIR HEARTS UNTIL ONLY ISLAM IS LEFT

I never denied that Jews attacked and killed Arabs before 1948. But the first documented attacks were Arabs killing Jews. I'm talking before 1900 even, and up to 1948

As is true today, the whole thing was set off by foreigners messing about in other people's politics.

Jews and Arabs in Palestine to 1939

Yeah, you mean like the Muslim Mufti cleric bringing Nazism to the Middle East, including the desire to kill Jews. Which has stayed with Muslims to this day.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Last edited:
Yeah, you mean like the Muslim Mufti cleric bringing Nazism to the Middle East, including the desire to kill Jews. Which has stayed with Muslims to this day.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

I'm sorry, you seem to have made an error.
Toastman and I were having an adult conversation, expressing valid views and opinions - the children's section is in another thread.

I have refuted many of your lies already. It's obvious you don't post fact. You just told me a moment ago that Jews were not massacred in mandatory PAlestine..

As Jewish settlements grew, there was clearly resentment, and that was sometimes expressed violently.
Whilst the violence may well have been wrong, it did show the world there were serious problems trying to introduce a foreign population to an area - a view that history has confirmed.

I have refuted many of your lies already. It's obvious you don't post fact. You just told me a moment ago that Jews were not massacred in mandatory PAlestine..

As Jewish settlements grew, there was clearly resentment, and that was sometimes expressed violently.
Whilst the violence may well have been wrong, it did show the world there were serious problems trying to introduce a foreign population to an area - a view that history has confirmed.

I know that, but Arab violence only worsened the Palestinians situation . Well, then again so did all violence.

Forum List

Back