200 nations Vs. 2

...And god said unto Moses... Go on lad, get the fuck over there, kick out the inhabitants and we are gonna call it holy land and create shit for millennia to come!
Close.

And God said unto Moses...

"Go thou and claim the lands that I show to you, and drive out the savage, lazy, under-performing bottom feeders presently squatting there, hold it for a while, lose it, then keep faith with me, and I will give it back to your distant progeny, to hold forevermore, as the Home of the first people that I chose to make me known to Man as the One True God."

The flip side of the religious coin, in this context, methinks.
tongue_smile.gif

Really?

And who were the "savage, lazy under-performing bottom feeder squatting there" that Moses had to kick out?

...And god said unto Moses... Go on lad, get the fuck over there, kick out the inhabitants and we are gonna call it holy land and create shit for millennia to come!
Close.

"Go thou and claim the lands that I show to you, and drive out the savage, lazy, under-performing bottom feeders presently squatting there, hold it for a while, lose it, then keep faith with me, and I will give it back to your distant progeny, to hold forevermore, as the Home of the first people that I chose to make me known to Man as the One True God."

tongue_smile.gif

Really?

And who were the "savage, lazy under-performing bottom feeder squatting there" that Moses had to kick out?
Philistine and Canaanite vermin, most likely - why? What difference does it make?

Close.

tongue_smile.gif

Really?

Philistine and Canaanite vermin, most likely - why? What difference does it make?

Sigh, and so it continues....

Maybe when the Egyptians next invade it will be for good...

...Maybe when the Egyptians next invade it will be for good...
Don't hold your breath. If the Egyptian General Staff were asked to prepare war plans to attack Israel, the generals would shit their pants.

They know better... even if you don't.

Close.

tongue_smile.gif

Really?

Now the Phillistines and Caanites are vermin. I guess that any people attacked by the Jews are not human according to the racist piece of shit Kondor.

Close.

tongue_smile.gif

Really?

Now the Phillistines and Caanites are vermin. I guess that any people attacked by the Jews are not human according to the racist piece of shit Kondor.

Philistines were invaders, hence the root of the word Philistine which is Pelest. Both them are now considered an extinct people.

Close.

tongue_smile.gif

Really?

Philistines were invaders, hence the root of the word Philistine which is Pelest. Both them are now considered an extinct people.

Your friend Kondor mentioned them. Genes don't disappear by the way, many of the people of Palestine, Jews (not the Europeans), Christians and Muslims will have the Philistine and Caanite genes in their DNA.

...Now the Phillistines and Caanites are vermin. I guess that any people attacked by the Jews are not human according to the racist piece of shit Kondor.
Awwwwwww... did I insult a Dead People, who have been dead for 3000 years or more? Bad, bad Kondor!... bad birdie!... for shame... for shame!!!

Thank you for your feedback, little Arab butt-buddy.

bean_laughing_lg_nwm.gif

...Now the Phillistines and Caanites are vermin. I guess that any people attacked by the Jews are not human according to the racist piece of shit Kondor.
Awwwwwww... did I insult a Dead People, who have been dead for 3000 years or more? Bad, bad Kondor!... bad birdie!... for shame... for shame!!!

bean_laughing_lg_nwm.gif

No, you racist punk, your presence is an insult.

Close.

tongue_smile.gif

Really?

Your friend Kondor mentioned them. Genes don't disappear by the way, many of the people of Palestine, Jews (not the Europeans), Christians and Muslims will have the Philistine and Caanite genes in their DNA.

Ha ha ha. I didn't realize you were that stupid. There is no way you can trace the DNA of an extinct people to those that are alive today. That's kind of like what your prophet Mohammad did when he related himself to Ishmael, Abraham's son, 2500 years after Ishmael was alive. Even if modern science were available to him then it couldn't be done.

Palestinians are Arabs no different ethnically, genetically or culturally than other neighboring Arabs. True story :cool:

bean_laughing_lg_nwm.gif

Don't you go insulting Cro-Magnon's now! They could be related to the invented Palestinians and you'll insult Mohomod Latici again!

cromagpapa.jpg

Picture-19.png

Don't hold your breath. If the Egyptian General Staff were asked to prepare war plans to attack Israel, the generals would shit their pants.

I was talking about Moses dude!

Remember Moses, the Egyptian invader?
My bad for not understanding your poorly-framed reference (the use of the future-tense 'next invade') in our context.

Your bad for framing it that way.

It's a wash... zero-sum... no harm, no foul.

Israel U.S. attempting to prevent Geneva Convention summit on Palestinians - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz
Israel and the United States are trying to dissuade the nearly 200 states that are party to the Fourth Geneva Convention from convening a special session in mid-December to address conditions in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, Israeli and Western diplomats told Haaretz Wednesday.
200 nations want to talk about the issues, and try to solve them. Israel and America are trying to stop it. I wonder who the rogue states are.
200 of them, of course, making issues up!

Yes, you have to go back 3000 years to find an instance of Jews "invading". How pathetic are you? Ha ha ha.

Yes, you have to go back 3000 years to find an instance of Jews "invading". How pathetic are you? Ha ha ha.

Except for the Zionist mass immigration, terrorism and wars from 1945 (and some immigration before).

Except for the Zionist mass immigration, terrorism and wars from 1945 (and some immigration before).

You mean the terrorism that the Arabs started before 1945 and all the wars in which the Arabs started?

Where did the Jews that began arriving from the late 1800s to 1948 come from? The came from Europe and the definitions of invasion include the following:

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
  • or
  • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

You mean the terrorism that the Arabs started before 1945 and all the wars in which the Arabs started?

One has to look at the reasons for attacks, and get an idea as to who started it all.
Of course, it is clear the Arabic population attacked Jewish settlers, but as to who attacked first is lost in history.
Both committed nasty crimes.
There is also no denying the Stern gang and their terrorist activities - all very well documented.
Yes, it's clear there were Arab attacks against Jews, but there were also Jewish attacks against Arabs.

And, had the European Jews not gone to Palestine, there would not have been any attacks on Jewish settlers.

Forum List

Back