Just Curious

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
is there any blacks in your government , and has there been any black President or Prime Minister or PM of Defense in the history of Israel since 1948?

Thank you.

is there any blacks in your government , and has there been any black President or Prime Minister or PM of Defense in the history of Israel since 1948?

Thank you.

250px-%D7%A4%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%94_%D7%AA%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%95_%D7%A9%D7%98%D7%94.jpg

Name: Pnina Tamano-Shata

Political Party: Yesh Atid (Coalition)

Also sits as: Vice Chairperson of the Knesset

250px-%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%9F_%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%9F.jpg

Name: Shimon Solomon

molla_shlomo.jpg

Name: Shlomo Nagosa Molla

Political Party: Kadima (Tzipi Livni)

Thank you.

250px-%D7%A4%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%94_%D7%AA%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%95_%D7%A9%D7%98%D7%94.jpg

Name: Pnina Tamano-Shata

Also sits as: Vice Chairperson of the Knesset

250px-%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%9F_%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%9F.jpg

Name: Shimon Solomon

molla_shlomo.jpg

Name: Shlomo Nagosa Molla

Political Party: Kadima (Tzipi Livni)

Well she sure sounds very impressive and Mr. Molla life story is as well. Too bad, as both those parties probably would of been better than the one you have now. Thank you.

Thank you.
Why? Are you looking for a man?

I have one, just shy of 30 years, and I got him trained in fairly well, so no don't want or need another at this time. ;)

Ultra-Orthodox man hurls racial epithets at Ethiopian MK
Shimon Solomon, of the Yesh Atid party, says he was called a ‘slave’ and told to ‘go back to Africa’
By Adiv StermanNovember 26, 2013, 10:19 pm

group of ultra-Orthodox men yelled racist slurs and otherwise verbally assaulted Yesh Atid MK Shimon Solomon, claiming his party’s policies deliberately targeted ultra-Orthodox Israelis.
Solomon, who emigrated from Ethiopia to Israel some 33 years ago, claimed he would have been subjected to physical violence had he not decided to leave the scene rather than engage with the demonstrators

“On my way home from the Knesset, a number of ultra-Orthodox civilians identified me, and immediately began cursing and provoking me,” Solomon wrote in a Facebook post.
“I tried to explain politely that they have a different, misguided opinion, and that we do not act against the ultra-Orthodox,” he said. “But they were motivated by hatred; they did not try to listen. I left because I saw no point in going on; it was like talking to a wall. If I had stayed, I have no doubt that they would have directed physical violence towards me.”

Read more: Ultra-Orthodox man hurls racial epithets at Ethiopian MK | The Times of Israelhttp://www.timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-man-hurls-racial-epithets-at-ethiopian-mk/#ixzz3KIwT9g1N
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Now this is sad. I get tired of the black and white stuff here though.

Shimon Solomon, of the Yesh Atid party, says he was called a ‘slave’ and told to ‘go back to Africa’

group of ultra-Orthodox men yelled racist slurs and otherwise verbally assaulted Yesh Atid MK Shimon Solomon, claiming his party’s policies deliberately targeted ultra-Orthodox Israelis.
Solomon, who emigrated from Ethiopia to Israel some 33 years ago, claimed he would have been subjected to physical violence had he not decided to leave the scene rather than engage with the demonstrators

“On my way home from the Knesset, a number of ultra-Orthodox civilians identified me, and immediately began cursing and provoking me,” Solomon wrote in a Facebook post.
“I tried to explain politely that they have a different, misguided opinion, and that we do not act against the ultra-Orthodox,” he said. “But they were motivated by hatred; they did not try to listen. I left because I saw no point in going on; it was like talking to a wall. If I had stayed, I have no doubt that they would have directed physical violence towards me.”

Read more: Ultra-Orthodox man hurls racial epithets at Ethiopian MK | The Times of Israelhttp://www.timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-man-hurls-racial-epithets-at-ethiopian-mk/#ixzz3KIwT9g1N

Thats not a black/white thing. That's a religious/secular thing. They would have done thie same had he been white.
btw, do you know the Arabic slang term for blacks?

Thats not a black/white thing. That's a religious/secular thing. They would have done thie same had he been white.

No I don't know the slang term. Are you telling me the Orthodox Jew would treat the white non orthodox Jew the same as the black Jew?

No I don't know the slang term. Are you telling me the Orthodox Jew would treat the white non orthodox Jew the same as the black Jew?
Yes, they would. That was the context here.
The Arabs call blacks "Ibd"

is there any blacks in your government , and has there been any black President or Prime Minister or PM of Defense

Well, in my government, yes. My government doesn't have an office called "Prime Minister", but there are several blacks in my government. From city councilmen to mayors to county supervisors to state legislators to governors to US Congressmen (and women) and senators. We have had a black chief of staff of the military, black heads of all kinds of departments, and a few black Secretary of States. And my government has a black President.

Where do you live?

Really, I so have a hard time seeing that, now would a white non orthodox Jew treat a black Jew (non orthodox) the same as a white Jew? Also from what I have read secular Jews have a hard time with orthodox Jews and do not want to live in the same building complex with them, is that right? What does Ibd stand for?

Really, I so have a hard time seeing that, now would a white non orthodox Jew treat a black Jew (non orthodox) the same as a white Jew? Also from what I have read secular Jews have a hard time with orthodox Jews and do not want to live in the same building complex with them, is that right? What does Ibd stand for?
You have a hard time seeing that because you see everyting in terms of black and white. I can assure you in Israel it isnt that way.
As to your theoretical question, it is blatantly racist. I cannot predict how any given white person Orthodox or non Orthodox will react to any other given person. Because people are not white or black People are individuals.

is there any blacks in your government , and has there been any black President or Prime Minister or PM of Defense

Well, in my government, yes. My government doesn't have an office called "Prime Minister", but there are several blacks in my government. From city councilmen to mayors to county supervisors to state legislators to governors to US Congressmen (and women) and senators. We have had a black chief of staff of the military, black heads of all kinds of departments, and a few black Secretary of States. And my government has a black President.

Where do you live?

Same country as you do.

You have a hard time seeing that because you see everyting in terms of black and white. I can assure you in Israel it isnt that way.
As to your theoretical question, it is blatantly racist. I cannot predict how any given white person Orthodox or non Orthodox will react to any other given person. Because people are not white or black People are individuals.

Nothing is ever a black and white issue, but you saying its a religious thing more so in Israel is not really correct as I bet its bad for blacks no matter what their religious views.

What does IBD stand for? You never said.

Its not good to be racial against anyone as you know why, the same thing that is happening among the Pals and Jews in Israel, is happening here between whites and blacks (not all of course) but some of the blacks think they deserve special privileges because of how whites treated them for years, you know kinda how some of the Jews figure , since their holocaust, the are yet special.

Nothing is ever a black and white issue, but you saying its a religious thing more so in Israel is not really correct as I bet its bad for blacks no matter what their religious views.

Its not good to be racial against anyone as you know why, the same thing that is happening among the Pals and Jews in Israel, is happening here between whites and blacks (not all of course) but some of the blacks think they deserve special privileges because of how whites treated them for years, you know kinda how some of the Jews figure , since their holocaust, the are yet special.
I dont recall whites ever rounding up blacks and sending them wholesale to die in ovens and gas chambers. Please link to that incident.
The worst atrocities against blacks have occurred in Africa, usually perpeatrated by other blacks. As always.
Ibd doesnt stand for anything. That's the word they use. It literally means "slave". Bin Laden referred to Obama as a "bit ibid" which means a house slave, or in our terms a house n1gger.

I dont recall whites ever rounding up blacks and sending them wholesale to die in ovens and gas chambers. Please link to that incident.
The worst atrocities against blacks have occurred in Africa, usually perpeatrated by other blacks. As always.
Ibd doesnt stand for anything. That's the word they use. It literally means "slave". Bin Laden referred to Obama as a "bit ibid" which means a house slave, or in our terms a house n1gger.

What incident? Back on track, Israel is turning into a racial country, wanting it to be Jewish, but not really wanting Orthodox or black Jews, right? OH and heck with the Pals, they want rid of them as well.

You seem to force yourself to look for troubles in our society, and that makes one raise and eyebrow.

Forum List

Back