200 nations Vs. 2

I know that, but Arab violence only worsened the Palestinians situation . Well, then again so did all violence.

Violence normally causes more problems that it solves, world history makes that clear, but the British clearly missed the signals, possibly because foreign policy required they be ignored, especially in the run up to WWII, when Britain was trying to piss Hitler off.
When the Nazi mess of the death camps was shown to the world, public opinion probably influenced the Zionist ideal as well.
I've never looked at that angle, perhaps I should search for evidence to back up the suggestion, unless you already know.

I know that, but Arab violence only worsened the Palestinians situation . Well, then again so did all violence.

Violence normally causes more problems that it solves, world history makes that clear, but the British clearly missed the signals, possibly because foreign policy required they be ignored, especially in the run up to WWII, when Britain was trying to piss Hitler off.
When the Nazi mess of the death camps was shown to the world, public opinion probably influenced the Zionist ideal as well.
I've never looked at that angle, perhaps I should search for evidence to back up the suggestion, unless you already know.
Not 100% sure. You'd have to look it up and let me know

...Maybe when the Egyptians next invade it will be for good...
Don't hold your breath. If the Egyptian General Staff were asked to prepare war plans to attack Israel, the generals would shit their pants.

They know better... even if you don't.

I was talking about Moses dude!

Remember Moses, the Egyptian invader?

Yes, you have to go back 3000 years to find an instance of Jews "invading". How pathetic are you? Ha ha ha.

Just decided to jump on your bandwagon Roodboy... History is history dude!

Oh, of course, not in your world... Only pro Israel history counts eh Roodboy

Don't hold your breath. If the Egyptian General Staff were asked to prepare war plans to attack Israel, the generals would shit their pants.

Yes, you have to go back 3000 years to find an instance of Jews "invading". How pathetic are you? Ha ha ha.

Where did the Jews that began arriving from the late 1800s to 1948 come from? The came from Europe and the definitions of invasion include the following:

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
  • or
  • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain

Again with the same lies ??? You got those definitions from Google. Each definition came with an example:

1)an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"

2) an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
"random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"

How do those apply to European Jewish immigration?

As you quite rightly say they are "an example"....

Just ONE example of use...

So, how do they apply...?

1)an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
European Jewish immigration into Palestine

Just decided to jump on your bandwagon Roodboy... History is history dude!

Oh, of course, not in your world... Only pro Israel history counts eh Roodboy

It's not even factual history, you moron. But hey if you have to go back 3000 years to an event that is considered a myth by many to prove an invasion and violence by Jews, be my guest. Now let's move on to the shining history of invasions, looting, slaughter, mass murder, genocide, rape, and cultural destruction by your beloved Arab Muslims. Shall we? Ha ha ha.

Yeah, you mean like the Muslim Mufti cleric bringing Nazism to the Middle East, including the desire to kill Jews. Which has stayed with Muslims to this day.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

I'm sorry, you seem to have made an error.
Toastman and I were having an adult conversation, expressing valid views and opinions - the children's section is in another thread.

You should move to the forum for the mentally ill. Isn't there one on this board where Islamic lunatics like you get to converse? Ha ha ha.

Where did the Jews that began arriving from the late 1800s to 1948 come from? The came from Europe and the definitions of invasion include the following:

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
  • or

Again with the same lies ??? You got those definitions from Google. Each definition came with an example:

No moron, the examples that were in the link I posted clearly show that they have no relation to European immigration.

• or

No moron, the examples that were in the link I posted clearly show that they have no relation to European immigration.

No, I wasn't referring to your link...

I was replying to your post...

That, moron, is clear to see!

Forum List

Back