Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Pro Israel Legacy

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Nine months after 1967 Dr. King does not refer to Israel as an "occupying" or "colonizing" power, nor does he call the invading Arabs "Palestinians" as such a term DIDN'T EXIST THEN. :clap2:

Black americans just can't get their mouths off of the zionist monster cock because of the "sense of gratitude" they have for the role the american jewish community played during the civil rights movement.

As long as they are free from white oppression, other europeans of jewish faith can do what they want to palestinians.

There's nothing more disgusting than seeing a group of people who have been historically dehumanized, dehumanizing others for selfish reasons (helping the people that help them keep white supremacists neutralized) and out of a sick, perverted sense of "gratitude".

Black americans just can't get their mouths off of the zionist monster cock because of the "sense of gratitude" they have for the role the american jewish community played during the civil rights movement.

As long as they are free from white oppression, other europeans of jewish faith can do what they want to palestinians.

There's nothing more disgusting than seeing a group of people who have been historically dehumanized, dehumanizing others for selfish reasons (helping the people that help them keep white supremacists neutralized) and out of a sick, perverted sense of "gratitude".

You are part of the problem.

Brilliant thread idea.

The word Palestinian did not exist in 1967, and yet prior to the independence of Israel, the land was called 'Palestine', a word with thousands of years history. Newspapers used the word Palestinian in the modern meaning from late in the 19th century.

I have never understood how lying about history helps anyone.

Originally posted by TheOldSchool
Hate breeds hate. You're original post was wildly incendiary. We should all be grateful people don't say those things to others in person every day.

Ok, so you have nothing to disprove what I said about the american black community overwhelmingly supports Israel out of a misguided, morally depraved sense of "gratitude" for the leading, decisive role american jews played in the civil rights movement.

You're just upset by my choice of words (I don't recall referring to any specific black american, I just referred to a majority in a community of 30 million individuals).

If you don't have anything to counter what I said just admit it or better yet, just keep your mouth shut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TheOldSchool
Hate breeds hate. You're original post was wildly incendiary. We should all be grateful people don't say those things to others in person every day.

Ok, so you have nothing to disprove what I said about the american black community overwhelmingly supporting Israel out of a misguided, morally depraved sense of "gratitude" for the leading, decisive role american jews played in the civil rights movement.

You're just upset by my choice of words (I don't recall referring to any specific black american, I just referred to a majority in a community of 30 million individuals).

If you don't have anything to counter what I said just admit it or better yet, just keep your mouth shut.

Go find me some evidence that all black people in the U.S. support Israel. I'll wait.

I can't find evidence of something that does not exist.

What I said was black americans support Israel by a wide margin.

A big part of this support is surely due to the massive israeli propaganda americans of all races are subjected to, but in the case of black americans specifically, the gratitude they feel for the efforts of american jews to end the last vestiges of institutionalised racism in the US is an undeniable cause of their pro-Israel stance.

Brilliant thread idea.

The word Palestinian did not exist in 1967, and yet prior to the independence of Israel, the land was called 'Palestine', a word with thousands of years history. Newspapers used the word Palestinian in the modern meaning from late in the 19th century.

I have never understood how lying about history helps anyone.

Having reading comprehension problems? According to the speaker in the clip, Dr. King referred to them as Arabs because the term Palestinian did not exist then. Idiot.

Last edited:

In other words you are having problems digesting the fact that one of the great civil rights leaders of the 20th century didn't see Israel as you IslamoNazi worshippers do.

On a side note, isn't there a gay neighborhood in your area where you can satisfy your monster c__k fantasies?

Having reading comprehension problems? According to the speaker in the clip, Dr. King referred to them as Arabs because the term Palestinian did not exist then. Idiot.

And you will be correcting his obvious factual errors.....when, exactly?

Or did you actually start a thread on what you know to be horseshit?

And you will be correcting his obvious factual errors.....when, exactly?

Or did you actually start a thread on what you know to be horseshit?

Another looser, upset that Dr. King was pro Israel. I'd say Dr. King was more in line with the "facts" than you ever will be.

As I've said before, even great men can be hookwinked.
Dr. King had a pretty good grasp of the history, and facts on the ground and called it like he saw it. He was on the right side of history.

He was hoodwinked, like most of us were at the time. We know better now, and if MLK was still alive now, he'd be leading the BDS movement.

Forum List

Back