200 nations Vs. 2

And, had the European Jews not gone to Palestine, there would not have been any attacks on Jewish settlers.
That's OK... the Jews got off to a rocky start there, but they kicked your (side's) arses good-and-proper, and continue to do so, to this very day, and beyond.

It all worked out in the end... the Israelis won... the Palestinians got shoe-horned into two tiny wedges of land that continue to shrink even as we watch.

Well, it's too early to tell. Some invaders are able to eliminate the indigenous people and rule for a long time. Some invaders get their asses kicked out because their population does not overwhelm the indigenous people. Israel is in the latter group I'm afraid.

Well, it's too early to tell. Some invaders are able to eliminate the indigenous people and rule for a long time. Some invaders get their asses kicked out because their population does not overwhelm the indigenous people. Israel is in the latter group I'm afraid.
Too bad... sounds like the Israelis are going to have to take steps, then...

They can try and see where it gets them. Serbia tried, and they did not fare very well. LOL

...Maybe when the Egyptians next invade it will be for good...
Don't hold your breath. If the Egyptian General Staff were asked to prepare war plans to attack Israel, the generals would shit their pants.

They know better... even if you don't.

I was talking about Moses dude!

Remember Moses, the Egyptian invader?

Yes, you have to go back 3000 years to find an instance of Jews "invading". How pathetic are you? Ha ha ha.

Except for the Zionist mass immigration, terrorism and wars from 1945 (and some immigration before).

As opposed to your Islamic legacy of Mooooslems invading and pillaging one country after another, shoving the filth of Shariah Islam and Arab language and culture down the people's throats at the point of a sword, after raping, looting, and pillaging.

Islam is peaceful, my ass.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath. If the Egyptian General Staff were asked to prepare war plans to attack Israel, the generals would shit their pants.

Yes, you have to go back 3000 years to find an instance of Jews "invading". How pathetic are you? Ha ha ha.

Where did the Jews that began arriving from the late 1800s to 1948 come from? The came from Europe and the definitions of invasion include the following:

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
  • or
  • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain

Again with the same lies ??? You got those definitions from Google. Each definition came with an example:

1)an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"

2) an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
"random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"

How do those apply to European Jewish immigration?

They can try and see where it gets them. Serbia tried, and they did not fare very well. LOL
Serbia is a pissant compared to Israel.

If the Israelis merely expel rather than slaughter, nobody outside the domains of Islam will even think of going to war over those loser Palestinians.

You mean the terrorism that the Arabs started before 1945 and all the wars in which the Arabs started?

One has to look at the reasons for attacks, and get an idea as to who started it all.
Of course, it is clear the Arabic population attacked Jewish settlers, but as to who attacked first is lost in history.
Both committed nasty crimes.
There is also no denying the Stern gang and their terrorist activities - all very well documented.
Yes, it's clear there were Arab attacks against Jews, but there were also Jewish attacks against Arabs.

I never denied that Jews attacked and killed Arabs before 1948. But the first documented attacks were Arabs killing Jews. I'm talking before 1900 even, and up to 1948

And, had the European Jews not gone to Palestine, there would not have been any attacks on Jewish settlers.

Rrrrrright. That doesn't explain all the attacks and progroms by Muslim animals on Jews before 1948. More like Muslim animals for the first time realized that Jews had enough of their intolerance and for the first time were fighting back. That must piss off anti Semitic pieces of shit like you.

Pre 1948 massacre of Jews by Muslim savages map:

Massacremap.jpg

Last edited:

You should be. That's because the Arabs are the invaders and squatters and the Jews are back in their ancestral homeland. And they will never give it up. Short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust will Israel ever be defeated.

Where did the Jews that began arriving from the late 1800s to 1948 come from? The came from Europe and the definitions of invasion include the following:

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
  • or

Again with the same lies ??? You got those definitions from Google. Each definition came with an example:

1)an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.

What do examples of a use in a sentence have to do with a definition? You are dimmer than I thought. But you Israel Firsters try anything. Why do always try to defend the indefensible? You are really a glutton for punishment.

As an example, the immigration of Europeans to Australia was considered an invasion as you can read below:

European invasion and settlement »

Making multicultural Australia Timeline Commentary European invasion and settlement

You should be. That's because the Arabs are the invaders and squatters and the Jews are back in their ancestral homeland. And they will never give it up. Short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust will Israel ever be defeated.

Oh just shut up. You make a fool of yourself every time you type a word. Israel as a Jewish state will be gone within 3 generations. There are no more Russias for Jews to immigrate from. It will be a secular and democratic state for all the people that live in Palestine, hopefully.

Oh just shut up. You make a fool of yourself every time you type a word. Israel as a Jewish state will be gone within 3 generations. There are no more Russias for Jews to immigrate from. It will be a secular and democratic state for all the people that live in Palestine, hopefully.
You're the very definition of a fool.... Secular islam...LOL... It's about time you leave your parents basement and find a job. The real world awaits you:thup:

Oh ok. Keep jerking yourself off to that "long term" goal, Achmed.

I see it exactly the opposite. Israel will annex the West Bank and call it by its name for the last 3000 years Judeah and Samaria. The West Bank is kaput, there are 400,000 Jews already living there and more and more are moving there everyday.

The state of Gaza will be a demilitarized zone where the Arab invaders who started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1960's will be behaving themselves. Take it or leave it. The world has had enough of this bullshit Palestinian cause.

You're the very definition of a fool.... Secular islam...LOL... It's about time you leave your parents basement and find a job. The real world awaits you:thup:

Why should he when he gets to vomit Jew hate and Islamist propaganda 24/7 while collecting welfare checks?

• or

What do examples of a use in a sentence have to do with a definition? You are dimmer than I thought. But you Israel Firsters try anything. Why do always try to defend the indefensible? You are really a glutton for punishment.

As an example, the immigration of Europeans to Australia was considered an invasion as you can read below:

European invasion and settlement »

Making multicultural Australia Timeline Commentary European invasion and settlement

Hahaha my God you are getting so desperate !

"What do examples of a use in a sentence have to do with a definition?" Really Monti ? Are you kidding me ? There's no way someone could be that stupid.
To answer your question, it has EVERYTHING to do with the definition. Why mus everything be explained to you 100 times like a little child?

You mean the terrorism that the Arabs started before 1945 and all the wars in which the Arabs started?

One has to look at the reasons for attacks, and get an idea as to who started it all.
Of course, it is clear the Arabic population attacked Jewish settlers, but as to who attacked first is lost in history.
Both committed nasty crimes.
There is also no denying the Stern gang and their terrorist activities - all very well documented.
Yes, it's clear there were Arab attacks against Jews, but there were also Jewish attacks against Arabs.

I never denied that Jews attacked and killed Arabs before 1948. But the first documented attacks were Arabs killing Jews. I'm talking before 1900 even, and up to 1948

The first documented attack and ethnic cleansing of Jews occurred by Muslim animals on the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929. It was incited by the Nazi mufti of jerusalem. After that all bets were off and the Jews started protecting themselves by forming militias like the Haganah and Irgun. A civil war ensued, and then a long series of Arabs getting their butts kicked by Jews which has continued until today. :clap2:

Someone as dumb as Monti could not survive in the real world ":lol:

Forum List

Back