200 nations Vs. 2

Israel doesn't want peace......and never did want peace in the region. ..... :cool:
Sure, they want peace.

Just as soon as they complete the Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

So, when are those Arab squatters in Gaza and the West Bank going to leave Israel and relocate to Arab Palestine (a.k.a. Jordan)?

Why do you post a made up map that some Hasbara operative drew up in 2005?

... "Some stuff" ...

Well, empires fall and rise.
If you think I am going to get upset by that, you have another illusion which is going to be shattered.

And from that point, realise this: The US empire is going to end. Unexpectedly and possibly soon.
Although the British Empire did many things wrong we left behind a great deal of good, mostly in the field of international and national law.

You see, Englishmen have a natural instinct for what is right, even when we don't do it. That is why English law, from the Norman Invasion (when the 1% were French, so had to have things written out in black and a kind of tawny brown paper) and the Magna Carta up until the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Americans have just gotten hooked on the idea of the Free Market, giving away their democratic power to the richest, who can pay for the policies they want. Whereas international law - as devised in the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th Century looked away from exceptionalism and to a roughly fair and equitable understanding of rights, the US looks towards its dominance and says "Hey: Might Is Right!" "If we can beat you we make the rules up as we go along."

The US is an international pariah. Its people are victims as much as the rest of us, only some of them have more comfort than the average.

We are moving quickly to a system where corporations are bigger than nation states, and if you are not aware that Corporations are sociopathic by design - previously held in check BY nation states and international law, then you are still child-like in your perceptions.

Injustice in Palestine is unconscionable. Yet you constantly troll your advice that they should leave, be chucked out, or face as much persecution as can be brought to bear.

If Kondor, if you believe in freedom, If you have a soul, the freedom you believe in is a mean, selfish, jealous freedom, and your soul is a small, tarnished, rotting thing.

Israel U.S. attempting to prevent Geneva Convention summit on Palestinians - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Israel and the United States are trying to dissuade the nearly 200 states that are party to the Fourth Geneva Convention from convening a special session in mid-December to address conditions in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, Israeli and Western diplomats told Haaretz Wednesday.

200 nations want to talk about the issues, and try to solve them.
Israel and America are trying to stop it.

I wonder who the rogue states are.

You mean another one of these bullshit conventions? No thanks, we've seen enough of them. Perhaps they should have a convention addressing the conditions in Muslim countries where Muslim animals are slaughtering other Muslims to the tune of hundreds of thousands.

......................^^^ When unable to refute the OP.........deflect and derail the topic. ....... :cool:

I think it is actually be the "Fucking Four".... Israel, the US, Canada and Australia

Not the "Twatting Two" as in the OP!

Israel, US and Australia I believe, also boycotted the last gathering 2001...

Another link in relation to the OP...

US helping Israel boycott Geneva summit on occupied territories diplomatic sources RT News

RT Russian news makes good toilet paper.

Terrible!

But I would put Iranian state killings up against US state killings any day, and we know which would have the most.
How many has the US been directly responsible for killing in the last 15 years?

500,000? 1 million? More?

U.S. Executes those who speak against the govt. and gays? DIPSHIT.

......Why do you post a made up map that some Hasbara operative drew up in 2005?

1. because it aggravates you.

2. because it faithfully reproduces my understanding of what the Jews of Israel want, by way of territory, to complete the consolidation of their State and its security.

Any other questions related to this sidebar, or shall we move on?

...Well, empires fall and rise...
Indeed they do. If you ever decide to float a threat on 'The Fall of the American Empire' - you will find some 'takers', myself included.

...Americans have just gotten hooked on the idea of the Free Market, giving away their democratic power to the richest, who can pay for the policies they want...
Yes, that is the youthful, naive outsider-opinion, in large part.

...Whereas international law - as devised in the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th Century looked away from exceptionalism and to a roughly fair and equitable understanding of rights...
You forget that we are New Europe - we, too, are the rightful inheritors of that tradition, and we understand it at least as well as you do, and, traditionally, have done a better job of practicing it than either the UK or much of Europe has, over the past couple of centuries.

...the US looks towards its dominance and says "Hey: Might Is Right!" "If we can beat you we make the rules up as we go along."...
Rubbish.

You mistake a Bad War (Iraq) and a number of interventions as subscribing to the 'Might makes right' principle.

In general, we adhere to International Law far more frequently and substantively than we ignore or skirt it, and, when we DO ignore or skirt it, that is usually because an adherence to same under a given circumstance would prevent us from intervening in some blossoming dangerous situation or otherwise making ourselves or our friends safer.

Your own better compliance with International Law stems, in large part, not from any particular inclination to do so, but because of your own present weakened condition. Your former behaviors, in better times for you - still within Living Memory - stand witness to the veracity of that observation.

...The US is an international pariah...
Yes - the Lilliputians oftentimes bad-mouth the Gulliver.

...We are moving quickly to a system where corporations are bigger than nation states, and if you are not aware that Corporations are sociopathic by design - previously held in check BY nation states and international law, then you are still child-like in your perceptions...
An amusing fantasy. Wake me up when you've identified a Corporation that cannot be controlled by Nations.

...Injustice in Palestine is unconscionable...
Warfare is unconscionable. And that's what we have on our hands here. A 66-year-long, sporadic, fluctuating, asymmetrical war, with the Holy Land as the ultimate prize.

It's ugly alright.

This isn't about justice for the so-called trumped-up pseudo-people known as Palestinians.

This is about driving out the last of the Muslim-Arabs still squatting there and forcing them to leave.

The sooner they leave, the sooner the injustice stops.

This is a naked land-grab, as the premier tactic in a battle for a permanent homeland and the existence of an ancient people who have returned to their spiritual motherland.

The practitioners of the far more ancient religion, Judaism, are winning over the practitioners of the far newer and more immature one, Islam.

And, after Islam held Jthe ews in Dhimmitude for so many centuries, much of the rest of the world smirks behind your back and figures that the Jews are simply serving-up long-overdue Payback - even though most lack the courage to say so openly.

...Yet you constantly troll your advice that they should leave, be chucked out, or face as much persecution as can be brought to bear...
1. it is not 'trolling' - it is persistent counterpointing of your own side, and holding-up a crystal ball to predict how this is going to (and should) end

2. there is no solution remaining but the Expulsion and Relocation of the Palestinians - everything else has been tried, and failed - so, yes, I continue to point that out.

...If Kondor, if you believe in freedom, If you have a soul, the freedom you believe in is a mean, selfish, jealous freedom, and your soul is a small, tarnished, rotting thing.
Thank you for your feedback.

I do, indeed, have a soul, and I believe in freedom and rights and prosperity and happiness for the Palestinians - the very minute that they leave Eretz Yisrael and relocate to Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and the rest of those neighboring states, in digestible Population Segments that can be scattered to the four winds and neutralized.

It's time for the UN to step-in, and to resolve the situation in the only way remaining that has any chance whatsoever of working out, namely, relocating the Palestinians, to get them out of harm's way, and to split them up, so that they stay out of the world's way, moving forward.

Last edited:
Israel doesn't want peace......and never did want peace in the region. ..... :cool:
Sure, they want peace.

Just as soon as they complete the Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

So, when are those Arab squatters in Gaza and the West Bank going to leave Israel and relocate to Arab Palestine (a.k.a. Jordan)?

Why do you post a made up map that some Hasbara operative drew up in 2005?

The map may be recent, but the designation of the terrorist isn't. There are hundreds of maps that confirm this historical fact.

Another FAIL.

I see your final solution is to accept that the better armed side gets there way.

'Might is Right' strikes again!

So much for all your rhetoric on superior observance of international law Kondor.

List of Indonesia's contribution to the world..

Perhaps they should have a convention addressing the conditions in Muslim countries .

LINK from a non partisan source

Notice the one thing missing from these posts?
Easy, not one can answer the issue raised in the OP, but all attempt to deflect by posting bullshit.

Long ago muslim nations and the communist nations joined forces in the UN to counter the allies and the free, democratic nations. This relationship has developed into a voting block in the UN to counter the U.S. And it's allies.

Most of these "conferences" such as the Durban "Racism" are a farce where the countries chairing the conference and accusing others of "crimes" and "violations" are the most guilty of the same. Countries such as Iran, N. Korea, Libya, etc. Gimmi a fucking break. Ha ha ha.

Why should Israel, US, Canada, Australia, etc. Bother attending these bullshit conference. Let them eat their own feces.

I see your final solution is to accept that the better armed side gets there way...
Thus has it been since the beginning of the world, mine good colleague.

Something that we learned from the S(ubject) M(atter) E(xperts) on such things in the modern age - the British.

...'Might is Right' strikes again! ...
You and your countrymen should know.

...So much for all your rhetoric on superior observance of international law Kondor.
I've never claimed any such thing.

Hell, I actually admitted to occasionally ignoring or skirting international law, just a few posts-ago, in this very sequence.

I think you have me confused with some Goody Two-Shoes or Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms type, that would actually be wounded by such an accusation.

No matter.

However, none of the Zionist lot have managed to say a single word that explains why a couple of countries are pushing against 200.

......Why do you post a made up map that some Hasbara operative drew up in 2005?

1. because it aggravates you.

2. because it faithfully reproduces my understanding of what the Jews of Israel want, by way of territory, to complete the consolidation of their State and its security.

Any other questions related to this sidebar, or shall we move on?

What the Jews want and what they will end up with are far different. They will end up with a Rhodesian solution or a South African solution. It's their choice.

Forum List

Back