20+ Conservatives who vow not to support Trump

I continue to find it strange that we talk very little about the issues we face all the while attacking the candidates before us.

Weekly Standard's Bill Kristol: "I Would Try To Recruit A Real Conservative To Run."

First, republicans would need to figure out what constitutes a ‘real’ conservative.

Trump supporters say they’re ‘real’ conservatives along with Trump.

Every once in a while you say something that makes sense.

This is one of those times.

What would you know about real conservatives? Support for Trump already indicates a lack of conservative values as Trump is the GOP version of Obama.

Get lost already, your whines are past old. Your boy lost, deal with it and stop pestering me
Wow sucks to be you, tied to a fascist Democrat as your guy.

Off to ignore ya go ya batshit nuts loon
Translation: It sucks to be me and be reminded I am supporting the GOP's version of Obama.

The establishment had it's change...time and time again.....and failed.

Now it's your turn to sit it out, piss off the people who are more closely aligned to you and allow the queen bee to ascend to her rightful throne.

Good job.
Wow you really think alienating the GOP is going to result in a GOP victory? Poor thing.

For eight years the Rabid Right has whined about what theY perceive as a 'cult of personality' surrounding Barack Obama. And now the presumptive nominee of the GOP is NOTHING but personality.

For eight years now the Rabid Right has railed about what they perceive as inexperienced, unprincipled and irresponsible leadership in the White House. And now the presumptive nominee is Donald Trump who has never held elected office, delivers diatribes about women, POWs, immigrants and Muslims and speaks as if he is shooting from the hip without aiming or forethought.

For years now the Rabid Right has waged a culture war against what they perceive as decadence and a coarsening of the culture. And now the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party is Donald Trump; three time divorcee and the embodiment of the toxic sludge of reality television.

This week the Speaker of the House the most powerful elected Republican in the land, has asked for a dialogue with the presumptive nominee. And Sarah Palin, heroine of the Rabid Right, Sarah Palin, the brain trust of the Trump Campaign, is insisting that ideology just doesn't matter anymore.

So one has to ask, in all honesty, is there a viable Conservative movement left in this nation? Do the true Conservatives, who had their fair opportunity to shape the future of the Republican Party have any political clout? Should they be taken seriously by the GOP? By the Trump campaign? By the nation as a whole?

Last edited:
I continue to find it strange that we talk very little about the issues we face all the while attacking the candidates before us.
It is impossible to talk about what Trump's views are because they change week by week. This week he is for lower taxes, next week hes for raising taxes on the rich. This week he is against Obamacare, next week he wants single payer. This week he is for pulling troops out and next week he wants to send ground troops to Syria.
This is why he is such a dangerous candidate. He will change on a moment's notice because he has no principles.

Get lost already, your whines are past old. Your boy lost, deal with it and stop pestering me

Translation: It sucks to be me and be reminded I am supporting the GOP's version of Obama.

Now it's your turn to sit it out, piss off the people who are more closely aligned to you and allow the queen bee to ascend to her rightful throne.

Good job.
Wow you really think alienating the GOP is going to result in a GOP victory? Poor thing.

You missed the part where I said the two halves of the party are going to create a clear path for Hillary to her throne ?

Your logic escapes me.

Weekly Standard's Bill Kristol: "I Would Try To Recruit A Real Conservative To Run."

First, republicans would need to figure out what constitutes a ‘real’ conservative.

I guess a true conservative donates to Hillary and Bill, supports abortion rights, slams the GOP, and then flip flops until you really can't understand what he stands for

If Trump is conservative, you need to throw 50 years of conservative policies out the window. BEGIN CHUCKING NOW!

It is impossible to talk about what Trump's views are because they change week by week. This week he is for lower taxes, next week hes for raising taxes on the rich. This week he is against Obamacare, next week he wants single payer. This week he is for pulling troops out and next week he wants to send ground troops to Syria.
This is why he is such a dangerous candidate. He will change on a moment's notice because he has no principles.

As I have pointed out before....you and I are out of luck and out of options.

The establishment GOP has screwed things up for the past 20 years.

GWB's utter failure as a leader only becomes more prominent as events following his disaster become more and more ugly.

AMEN BROTHER. That is what all these "Never Trump" people have been saying. But his blind supporters in his Cult will not listen.

I guess a true conservative donates to Hillary and Bill, supports abortion rights, slams the GOP, and then flip flops until you really can't understand what he stands for

If Trump is conservative, you need to throw 50 years of conservative policies out the window. BEGIN CHUCKING NOW!

As near as I can tell, Trump supporters are DESPERATE for anyone who will take on the establishment. Cruz, apparently, didn't appear to be the man.

For eight years the Rabid Right has whined about what the perceive as a 'cult of personality' surrounding Barack Obama. And now the presumptive nominee of the GOP is NOTHING but personality.

For eight years now the Rabid Right has railed about what they perceive as inexperienced, unprincipled and irresponsible leadership in the White House. And now the presumptive nominee is Donald Trump who has never held elected office, delivers diatribes about women, POWs, immigrants and Muslims and speaks as if he is shooting from the hip without aiming or forethought.

For years now the Rabid Right has waged a culture war against what they perceive as decadence and a coarsening of the culture. And now the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party is Donald Trump; three time divorcee and the embodiment of the toxic sludge of reality television.

This week the Speaker of the House the most powerful elected Republican in the land, has asked for a dialogue with the presumptive nominee. And Sarah Palin, heroine of the Rabid Right, Sarah Palin, the brain trust of the Trump Campaign, is insisting that ideology just doesn't matter anymore.

So one has to ask, in all honesty, is there a viable Conservative movement left in this nation? Do the true Conservatives, who had their fair opportunity to shape the future of the Republican Party have any political clout? Should they be taken seriously by the GOP? By the Trump campaign? By the nation as a whole?
Thats the smartest thing I've seen from you in years.
Why is it the brain dead left understands this but so-called conservatives dont?

AMEN BROTHER. That is what all these "Never Trump" people have been saying. But his blind supporters in his Cult will not listen.

The "Never Trump" people have been yammering for years about what needs to happen.

Did they ever produce ? McCain, Romney, Rubio....really ?

I can't stand Trump. But I am not blind to the fact that he is the product of a failed group of people who are no less selfish than what they claim to fight.

For eight years the Rabid Right has whined about what the perceive as a 'cult of personality' surrounding Barack Obama. And now the presumptive nominee of the GOP is NOTHING but personality.

What you are seeing is the utter stupidity of the current so-called "conservative" leadership (if there is such a thing).

They all want what they want and they really have no interest in anyone who does not agree. I've seen it at the local level play out in very bizzare ways.

I think it's funny to see Trump giving them the middle finger.

In many ways he's already won....once again....there will be no conservative candidate in the race.

Sucks to be them.

Wow 20 that's like the population of Oak Stump, Nebraska.

Now, multiply the 20 by....oh.....100,000. That is more accurate.

Are you using the Nancy Pelosi calculator?
Hey blues ..you happy about supporting one of the biggest flip floppers of our time Mr Drumph?

Hillary holds that title, and the title for most lies told in a career. LOOK OUT INCOMING SNIPER FIRE RUN FOR IT Ahahahaha :laugh:

Hey blues ..you happy about supporting one of the biggest flip floppers of our time Mr Drumph?

Hillary holds that title, and the title for most lies told in a career. LOOK OUT INCOMING SNIPER FIRE RUN FOR IT Ahahahaha :laugh:

And yet she will kill Donnie in November.....Go Figure?

I believe I'm seeing history in the making,,, Conservatives are turning way left Dems just need someone not a women or person of color and repubs will be joining by the 10's of 1000's Maybe in 2024 RIP REPUB party

Good job.

Donnie is a negotiator. He won't be the rock solid right leaner that you all think he is...EVER! He will negotiate with the Democrats and get you something that is much more moderate than Ryan would accept.

Actually, it would be really funny if he did win and showed all you loons what he is. Too bad he has NO CHANCE.
Jumbo you post negative shit on Trump daily. When are you going to post negative shit on Hillary...is it you can't find anything negative on your girl?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Any campaign waged by any candidate that does no champion solutions but is just a smear campaign against their opponent will fail. The cynicism of the voters is palpable. A negative campaign will reinforce that meme. "Take a look at the other guy and think about how terrible they are!" That's no way to inspire voters.

And that's all Trump has.

This the funny part....

People actually think they know what will happen.

Six months ago....Trump would never win the nomination....

Go figure

This the funny part....

People actually think they know what will happen.

Six months ago....Trump would never win the nomination....

Go figure

The Primaries are not the General. Voters in the General don't care how big Donnie's hand are.

Forum List

Back