Woman who accused Trump of violent rape has case thrown out. She filled in the wrong form.

R

rdean

Donald Trump Accused of Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl in $100M Lawsuit That Could Bring Down His Campaign

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

The lawsuit also names another young girl who allegedly served as a fourth in the sordid games of Trump and Epstein.

The suit was officially filed in California on Thursday. A woman named as “Tiffany Doe” was a close employee of Epstein who was also known as his “party planner.” Tiffany is named as one of the witnesses for the plaintiff.

Trump then allegedly forced Ms. Johnson onto a bed where he raped her violently, refusing to wear a condom.

----------------------

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump thrown out

According to the papers, filed in California, Trump screamed at the two schoolgirls for the poor quality of their sexual performance.

According to the court papers, when she later asked what would happen if she was pregnant she said he threw money at her before screaming “get a f****** abortion”.

Johnson claims her alleged attacks were witnessed by a former long term party planner of Epstein’s who she claims is prepared to testify in court over her claims.
---------------------------------

Didn't I tell you? These lawsuits would be coming out of the wood work. Someone as arrogant as Trump, who lies as much as Trump, is going to have a lot of baggage.

Donald Trump Accused of Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl in $100M Lawsuit That Could Bring Down His Campaign

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

The lawsuit also names another young girl who allegedly served as a fourth in the sordid games of Trump and Epstein.

The suit was officially filed in California on Thursday. A woman named as “Tiffany Doe” was a close employee of Epstein who was also known as his “party planner.” Tiffany is named as one of the witnesses for the plaintiff.

Trump then allegedly forced Ms. Johnson onto a bed where he raped her violently, refusing to wear a condom.

----------------------

According to the papers, filed in California, Trump screamed at the two schoolgirls for the poor quality of their sexual performance.

According to the court papers, when she later asked what would happen if she was pregnant she said he threw money at her before screaming “get a f****** abortion”.

Johnson claims her alleged attacks were witnessed by a former long term party planner of Epstein’s who she claims is prepared to testify in court over her claims.

Didn't I tell you? These lawsuits would be coming out of the wood work. Someone as arrogant as Trump, who lies as much as Trump, is going to have a lot of baggage.

The timing of Bill and Hillary Clinton's close friend - Jeffrey Epstein's outing - was no coincidence. I believe that the Clinton's were working on a back up plan to destroy Donald Trump's reputation long before he became the presumptive nominee of the GOP. It would not surprise me to learn that those were the exact words of Bill Clinton to the child sex slaves of Epstein (telling the rape victim to get an abortion). It would not surprise me at all. After all - didn't Gary Aldrich (FBI Agent who wrote "Unlimited Access" - reveal just how evil the Clinton clan is? Yes. He did. They did their best to stop the book from going to the publishers but the truth came out anyhow. It always does.
Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the White House | Gary Aldrich | Conservative Book Club

Here at last in paperback — with several all-new chapters and dramatic new revelations — is the number one New York Times bestseller that warned America that the Clinton White House was for sale, its security system a disaster, and its staff irredeemably corrupt.

As one of only two FBI agents posted at the White House, Gary Aldrich’s job was to protect the President from danger and scandal by performing security checks on White House appointees. But when Bill Clinton came into office the new administration deliberately dismantled that security system — for one simple scandalous reason: Too many people hired by the Clintons could not meet the required ethical standards.

New appointees ran roughshod over White House tradition, common decency, and even federal law. Aldrich and members of the permanent White House staff were repeatedly shocked to discover drug use, rampant theft, open gay/lesbian sex, and — perhaps most alarming — widespread access to classified materials by personnel without security clearances.

Now Gary Aldrich completes his story, with shocking new revelations, including the Clintons’ sadly successful attempt to turn parts of the FBI into their own personal political force.

“Unlimited Access blows the Clintons’ cover.” — Rush Limbaugh

Tags: Gary Aldrich, Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the White House, History, National Security & Military

- See more at: Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the White House | Gary Aldrich | Conservative Book Club

WHY WAS SEXUAL PREDATOR BILL CLINTON AT CHILD MOLESTER’S PRIVATE ISLAND 12 TIMES?

Democrat mega donor and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was tied by Palm Beach Police to as many as 40 underaged girls and allegedly provided minor girls to Prince Andrew and lawyer Alan Dershowitz, among others. Now, a lawsuit to overturn a secret and controversial sealed wrist slap plea deal that got Epstein a mere 15 months in a Palm Beach Halfway house, may reveal what Clinton was doing on the island and why Clinton flew on Epstein’s plane 10 times to party abroad, according to FAA Logs. One woman abused on the island by Epstein told the UK Daily Mail Clinton was provided with two women “no older than 17″ when he visited Epstein’s island.

A lawsuit to overturn the secret plea and a secondary defamation suit deal filed by a respected former Judge and a Fort Lauderdale lawyer may force Dershowitz to testify, and could rope in Bill Clinton.

Incredibly, state and federal prosecutors charged Epstein with one count of soliciting only adding, “soliciting a minor” after objections by both the Palm Beach Police and the FBI. Epstein was allowed to spend 16 hours a day in his Palm Beach Mansion and report to jail only at night. A few nights ago on FOX, Ann Coulter spoke the truth on the Jeffrey Epstein case. She hit the nail on the head when she said, “This is the elites circling the wagon and protecting a pederast.”

Let’s take Coulter’s observations a step further: the Epstein case is about the pedophile elite VIP friends of Jeffrey Epstein circling the wagons and protecting not just Jeffrey Epstein, but themselves.

So Bill Clinton was identified as flying on Epstein's plane 10 times to party abroad but that is only 10 times that we know about. According to this report he visited Epstein's island a dozen times but I believe that the real number of times he attended Epstein's child sex orgies was most likely hundreds of times. I wonder how many times Hillary joined them? I heard a testimony from a woman (on youtube) that said Hillary Clinton sexually molested her as a young child. Why would someone lie about such a thing? Is Hillary Clinton a child sex predator? I believe when it comes to Hillary Clinton? ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Last edited:
I believe nothing happened until it became apparent that the Clinton's needed a story to shut Trump down. The real story lies with what the Clinton's were doing on that island with their very close friend, Jeffrey Epstein. The end justifies the means with these people. If ever one family defined the meaning of pure evil - it is the Clinton's.

BREAKING: A 'SEX SLAVE' Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON - The Political Insider

1-clinton-sexslave.jpg

He seems to have an uncontrollable urge to be a philanderer, and yet the Democrat party treat him as their elder spokesman.

But that’s about to change — as a former “sex slave” is showing that Bill is even more disgusting than you might have thought… this is criminal and SICK!

Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.

Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

H/T: Page Six

To review, a former American President has visited an island of a convicted pedophile to allegedly sleep with underage girls. This isn’t a husband just with a wandering eye who couldn’t control himself… this is disgusting and pure evil.

If true, Bill doesn’t deserve to the the First Husband… He deserves to be walked into a prison cell. There is no excuse for visiting this island, and there should never be “sex slaves” anywhere on Earth.

What do you think of Bill Clinton? Please share and Tweet this story to let your friends know about what Hillary’s husband has been up to.

She waited till she was in her 30's to say something? It should have been reported when it allegedly occurred.
If you read the complaint, it never said when these acts allegedly occurred. Sometime in 1994.
I don't believe this occurred and if she lied she should come up with $100.000.000 and do some time.

When women file these complaints it does not help those who have actually been raped.

Were I her I would have gone to my parents or the police. When it occurred, not wait 22 years.

............and then there is this one!

HIGHLY DISTURBING: Hillary Clinton Mingles with Self-Confessed Child Sexual Predator
See the photograph of Hillary Clinton with self-confessed child sexual predator who molested her own little sister and wrote about it.

Simply put, Lena Dunham is a highly disturbed vile human being.

Knowing all of that, why the hell is Presidential Candidate, Hillary Clinton mingling with her?

(click on link to see photograph of Hillary and her pal, Lena Dunham)

Hillary Clinton, who apparently is active on Instagram, has handed over the reigns of her account to sexual predator, Lena Dunham.

ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON, the @hillaryclinton Instagram account posted a photo of Girls creator Lena Dunham announcing that she would be taking over the account and warning Clinton’s followers that she is “pretty focused” on her outfits.

Hillary keeps shoving in our faces that she is a proponent of women, yet she surrounds herself with sexual predators that go after women. Of no surprise, Dunham has pledged to vote for Hillary, even joining her on the campaign trail.

I guess the saying is true, ‘Birds of a Feather Flock Together.’

Last edited:
She waited till she was in her 30's to say something? It should have been reported when it allegedly occurred.
If you read the complaint, it never said when these acts allegedly occurred. Sometime in 1994.
I don't believe this occurred and if she lied she should come up with $100.000.000 and do some time.

When women file these complaints it does not help those who have actually been raped.

Were I her I would have gone to my parents or the police. When it occurred, not wait 22 years.
It's worse than that. Whoever filed the complaint, not sure there's a woman involved at all, expects everyone to believe that Trump provided this 13 year old girl a plane ticket to New York and she was gone for four months. No one noticed. Her parents never caught on that she wasn't there.

She may have been threatened by the Clinton's and forced to lie - we do not know - it would be better to put the focus on the Clinton's who have a long history of perversions, trying to force victims into silence - Hillary assisted Bill in making sure Ms. Broaddrick didn't talk. I believe it is more likely that both of them are child sex predators. There are some very sick people in this world and they belong behind bars. Not behind a desk in the oval office.

Published on Jun 24, 2014
Hillary tapes reveal she voluntarily defended a child rapist that she knew was guilty. In this 1980's taped interview, Hillary Clinton laughed about getting the convicted rapist of a 12 year old child off on a technicality. Hillary got him off with time served in county jail, about 2 months. She says she used a legal technicality to plead her client, who faced 30 years to life in prison, down to a lesser charge." Links to all facts and documentation here in description below.
The audio recordings also capture Hillary chuckling about her efforts to exploit the local authorities' mistake, which ultimately allowed her client to get off with an extremely reduced sentence on lesser charges. Her laughter over decidedly unfunny developments is strange and off-putting. A legal expert quoted by the Washington Free Beacon, which published the original story, also questioned the ethics of Clinton revealing the results of her client's polygraph test. She told a reporter that the accused man passed the test, which "forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," a clear indication that Hillary knew of her client's guilt. The Free Beacon piece did not quote the victim extensively, saying that the woman (now 52 years old) declined an interview.
In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers' guilt on the recordings. "Hillary Clinton took me through Hell," the victim said.
The Daily Beast agreed to withhold her name out of concern for her privacy as a victim of sexual assault. The victim said if she saw Clinton today, she would call her out for what she sees as the hypocrisy of Clinton's current campaign to fight for women's rights compared to her actions regarding this rape case so long ago. "I would say [to Clinton], 'You took a case of mine in '75, you lied on me... I realize the truth now, the heart of what you've done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing."
The victim, who remains anonymous, says Hillary's claims about her supposed history of unfounded accusations were flat-out lies:
She also says that listening to the clip of Hillary discussing her case reduced her to tears and compelled her to speak out at greater length:
The Hillary Clinton Tapes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13...
Links to ALL Documentation; Clinton ruthlessly challenged the victim in court documents. http://www.scribd.com/doc/229667084/S... Child Rape Victim: Hillary Clinton 'Took Me Through Hell' Guy Benson | Jun 20, 2014 http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenso... Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says 06.20.14 http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles... Unearthed Audio: Hillary Discusses Defending Child Rapist Guy Benson | Jun 16, 2014 http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenso...
For the victim, the tapes prove that while Clinton was arguing in the affidavit that the victim could have some culpability in her own attack, she actually believed that her client was guilty. Taylor's light sentence was a miscarriage of justice, the victim said. "It's proven fact, with all the tapes [now revealed], she lied like a dog on me.
"I think she wants to be a role model being who she is, to look good, but I don't think she's a role model at all... If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys," she said. "She did that to look good and she told lies on that. How many other lies has she told to get where she's at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling the world the truth? The victim is concerned that speaking out will make her a target for attacks but she no longer feels she is able to stay silent. "I'm a little scared of her... When this all comes about, I'm a little worried she might try to hurt me, I hope not," she said. "They can lie all they want, say all they want, I know what's true." This woman may sound like she has an axe to grind. Hell yes, she does. She was raped at a very young age, and Hillary Clinton called her a liar at the time, then laughed about how her guilty client eluded justice years later. The victim was a virgin at the time of her attack, and has struggled with addiction and depression throughout her adult life.

"Fair Use" provision, which allows reasonable use of copyrighted work, without permission, for criticism, commentary, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, research, or educational purposes.

----------------------

I'm not sure if these charges are true and Trump needs the benefit of the doubt

We owe Trump a six month thorough investigation of these charges to see if they have merit

Pray for Chelsea Clinton that God opens her eyes and gives her the wisdom not to leave her daughter alone with either Bill or Hillary. The best thing she can do is cut ties with them and have nothing to do with them.

Forum List

Back