20+ Conservatives who vow not to support Trump

...and yet you really really hate cons. Must cause you so much angst...you poor bastard.

Radio hosts and bloggers? Seriously? How many Democrats aren't going to vote for Hillary? As far as those that agreed to support the Republican nominee before the debates and say they won't now, well there you go, they're professional liars. They may change their minds yet again, possibly if they are well compensated.

I respect true Conservatives. Donnie is neither worthy of my respect nor is he a conservative. You lunatics don't see what he is doing to your party. By the time the General election rolls around, he may be more Liberal than Hillary. THIS IS JUST SO FRIGIN FUNNY! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Stock up on the popcorn folks. There is sure to be a shortage.

Donald will be "insisting" that Ryan turns his back on 50 years of established conservative policies on Thursday. Ryan will be asking that Donnie steps back some of his extraordinarily extreme stances and return to the semi-sane policies that the GOP has stood for, as long as any of us can remember.

The whole time the rabid, drooling, Donnie supporters will support him, even if he murders someone on the streets of New York. Donnie is head of a Cult, not a Political Party.

Donald will be "insisting" that Ryan turns his back on 50 years of established conservative policies on Thursday. Ryan will be asking that Donnie steps back some of his extraordinarily extreme stances and return to the semi-sane policies that the GOP has stood for, as long as any of us can remember.

The whole time the rabid, drooling, Donnie supporters will support him, even if he murders someone on the streets of New York. Donnie is head of a Cult, not a Political Party.
Yeah Ryan wants the borders wide open...like you.

Yeah Ryan wants the welfare/warfare state to continue unabated....like you.

Yeah Ryan wants to enrich the 1%...like you.

Yeah Ryan wants the borders wide open...like you.

Yeah Ryan wants the welfare/warfare state to continue unabated....like you.

Yeah Ryan wants to enrich the 1%...like you.

Well, you are batting 0 for 3. I guess you are also a member of the Trump Cult...

whoa. stop the world.

hey Jim are there any Liberal/left/commies who vow not to support Hillary? if you could find out we would greatly appreciate it. :rofl:

UPDATED: 20-Plus Conservative Pundits Who Have Vowed Not To Support Trump If He's The Nominee

This was March. I expect the list has grown. So when is Donnie going to unite the GOP. Maybe he can threaten everyone with a law suit! That will do it...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump has never claimed to be conservative!
And neither are the majority of people who support him.

So the Cons can go take a flying leap or leave the GOP to join the Conservative Party.

Wow! Thanks for clarifying that. So now we have Democrats Light! COOL!

Unlike daffy left loons real conservatives don't want or need others telling them how to or who to vote for
What would you know about real conservatives? Support for Trump already indicates a lack of conservative values as Trump is the GOP version of Obama.

whoa. stop the world.

hey Jim are there any Liberal/left/commies who vow not to support Hillary? if you could find out we would greatly appreciate it. :rofl:

The two term President Obama....galls you huh?

Unlike daffy left loons real conservatives don't want or need others telling them how to or who to vote for
What would you know about real conservatives? Support for Trump already indicates a lack of conservative values as Trump is the GOP version of Obama.

Get lost already, your whines are past old. Your boy lost, deal with it and stop pestering me

Get lost already, your whines are past old. Your boy lost, deal with it and stop pestering me
Wow sucks to be you, tied to a fascist Democrat as your guy.

Radio hosts and bloggers? Seriously? How many Democrats aren't going to vote for Hillary? As far as those that agreed to support the Republican nominee before the debates and say they won't now, well there you go, they're professional liars. They may change their minds yet again, possibly if they are well compensated.

so,e will write a real conservative in, but most won't get off the couch for trump.

Off to ignore ya go ya batshit nuts loon

Off to ignore ya go ya batshit nuts loon
Translation: It sucks to be me and be reminded I am supporting the GOP's version of Obama.

Forum List

Back