Does the Left Actually Believe A Man Can Become A Woman, or Vice Versa?

Does the left actually believe a man can become a woman or vice versa?

• Yes, they actually do believe it even though it could never happen.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, they know full well they are pawns in the divide and conquer strategy of the democommiecrats.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good question. Supporters of gays say you are born the way they ultimately want to change too. If that's the case, where did the memo get lost during creation that this baby is not suppose to have a chorizo, because if they survive without getting autism, they may elect to call a mulligan on the creation thing and demand a post birth do over.

Lop off old 'Shep' and declare

'See, fixed it'

-Geaux

Good question. Supporters of gays say you are born the way they ultimately want to change too. If that's the case, where did the memo get lost during creation that this baby is not suppose to have a chorizo, because if they survive without getting autism, they may elect to call a mulligan on the creation thing and demand a post birth do over.

'See, fixed it'

-Geaux
I wonder if the left believe Bruce Jenner was ALWAYS a woman, since he claimed he ALWAYS "feeeelt" like a woman.

If that is the case and they claim it is a FACT that we are the sex we "feeeeeel" we are, then should Bruce Jenner give his medals back that he won in the Olympics?

Or is that all of a sudden "different."

What I also do not know or unclear about is this North Carolina "situation." I live in Florida. Am I allowed to walk into womens locker rooms? Isn't there a law in every state about that?

Also, what if I "feeeel" like a woman today, but tomorrow I "feeeeel" like a man? How long must I "feeeel" like the opposite sex before I am in fact the opposite sex according to the left?

Anyone know?

The sexes are in aggregate somewhat different by nature, and this difference is greatly exaggerated by societal conditioning. Much of gender identity in our society is based on artificial bourgeois archetypes. When a person appropriates what is already artifice, does a real change take place? I don't much know or care. People can live as they wish so long as they hurt no others. That's my left-wing perspective :p

'See, fixed it'

-Geaux
I wonder if the left believe Bruce Jenner was ALWAYS a woman, since he claimed he ALWAYS "feeeelt" like a woman.

If that is the case and they claim it is a FACT that we are the sex we "feeeeeel" we are, then should Bruce Jenner give his medals back that he won in the Olympics?

What I also do not know or unclear about is this North Carolina "situation." I live in Florida. Am I allowed to walk into womens locker rooms? Isn't there a law in every state about that?

Also, what if I "feeeel" like a woman today, but tomorrow I "feeeeel" like a man? How long must I "feeeel" like the opposite sex before I am in fact the opposite sex according to the left?

Anyone know?

Again, great questions. Just wish for a moment I could think like a bleeding heart liberal and give you some screwed up answers

-Geaux

Ah the old republican idea of telling people how they should feel.

Here is a thought. It don't fucking matter what you "feel" about transgender people.

It matters how the transgender feels about themselves.

But the next time you see a person you suspect is not what they appear to be, follow them into.a restroom stall and satisfy your curiosity.

Maybe you'll come out with a girl friend.

The sexes are in aggregate somewhat different by nature, and this difference is greatly exaggerated by societal conditioning. Much of gender identity in our society is based on artificial bourgeois archetypes. When a person appropriates what is already artifice, does a real change take place? I don't much know or care. People can live as they wish so long as they hurt no others. That's my left-wing perspective :p
Wat8.jpg

'See, fixed it'

-Geaux

Anyone know?

Again, great questions. Just wish for a moment I could think like a bleeding heart liberal and give you some screwed up answers

-Geaux
Didn't seem to bother society when Bugs Bunny or Milton Berle did it..

Ah the old republican idea of telling people how they should feel.

Here is a thought. It don't fucking matter what you "feel" about transgender people.

It matters how the transgender feels about themselves.

But the next time you see a person you suspect is not what they appear to be, follow them into.a restroom stall and satisfy your curiosity.

Maybe you'll come out with a girl friend.
You did not even come close to addressing any of my points. The funny thing about a pathetic hypocrite like you is think you addressed it.

So, is a person a sex based on how they "feeeeel" or not? Was Bruce Jenner in fact a woman when he won the medals in the Olympics since he said he "feeeelt" like a woman HIS entire life?

What is the matter? My rhetorical questions put you into a mental paradox? Yeah, they sure did.

Loser.

Wat8.jpg

Did I use too many big words?

Mentally ill people don't know they are mentally ill, to them it's a normal state. The left no more believes a man can be a woman than they believe in God, it's an issue used to create division

The left no more believes a man can be a woman than they believe in God, it's an issue used to create division

Democrats are saying leave transgender people the fuck alone.

Republicans are creating laws and organizing bath room inspections to root out the evil.

But it's.Democrats who are promoting division?

See how fucking stupid you sound?

Mentally ill people don't know they are mentally ill, to them it's a normal state. The left no more believes a man can be a woman than they believe in God, it's an issue used to create division
And the right's idea of division is to deny a person the right to be what they feel they should be..

The left no more believes a man can be a woman than they believe in God, it's an issue used to create division

Republicans are creating laws and organizing bath room inspections to root out the evil.

Stupid is SluttyIdioticLoser's forte.

Oh look it's Wlibuuuuur...go away troll.

And that's my biggest problem. Society tries and makes them feel normal. They aren't. They need help. Even with artificial limbs, they blow their heads off at an astounding rate.

And that's my biggest problem. Society tries and makes them feel normal. They aren't. They need help. Even with artificial limbs, they blow their heads off at an astounding rate.

Yep, all one needs to do is look at the suicide rates, substance abuse problems, etc....it's a mental illness. The left tries to make them seem normal and they are not

Its funny people say they can be who they want as long as they don't interfere with other people. I agree.
But let me ask you a question. How does mentally ill people getting special rights, NOT interfere with other people?
How many women do you think would actually feel fine taking a shit beside a 6ft mentally ill man with a fuckin cock?

Forum List

Back