20+ Conservatives who vow not to support Trump

Unlike daffy left loons real conservatives don't want or need others telling them how to or who to vote for
What would you know about real conservatives? Support for Trump already indicates a lack of conservative values as Trump is the GOP version of Obama.

Get lost already, your whines are past old. Your boy lost, deal with it and stop pestering me
Wow sucks to be you, tied to a fascist Democrat as your guy.

Off to ignore ya go ya batshit nuts loon

GREAT!

I respect true Conservatives. Donnie is neither worthy of my respect nor is he a conservative. You lunatics don't see what he is doing to your party. By the time the General election rolls around, he may be more Liberal than Hillary. THIS IS JUST SO FRIGIN FUNNY! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
What's funny is you lefties and your false bravado. You don't sound unworried. I am not owned by a political party so Trump isn't doing anything to my party. I am pro business so that automatically puts me at odds with Democrats, who think money grows on trees.

Unlike daffy left loons real conservatives don't want or need others telling them how to or who to vote for
What would you know about real conservatives? Support for Trump already indicates a lack of conservative values as Trump is the GOP version of Obama.

Get lost already, your whines are past old. Your boy lost, deal with it and stop pestering me

Translation: It sucks to be me and be reminded I am supporting the GOP's version of Obama.

in coming weeks and months they will see for them selves.

Gee, it seems I really got you guys in an uproar! You can't really debate the crazy policies and statements of Donnie, so you attack me. That is the Donnie playbook, I suppose... The attack mode is probably a requirement to be part of the Trump Cult, I assume. I can understand that.

Let's just wait until he sits down with a true conservative on Thursday. Maybe Donnie will see the light and back off some of his lunatic ideas......or not....:badgrin:

th
Gee, it seems I really got you guys in an uproar! You can't really debate the crazy policies and statements of Donnie, so you attack me. That is the Donnie playbook, I suppose... The attack mode is probably a requirement to be part of the Trump Cult, I assume. I can understand that.

Let's just wait until he sits down with a true conservative on Thursday. Maybe Donnie will see the light and back off some of his lunatic ideas......or not....:badgrin:

that's the thing, it's a relitivly few that like drumphf. these guys are all worked up for now, but will fot get all about it in November when walking dead is back on.

Translation: It sucks to be me and be reminded I am supporting the GOP's version of Obama.

in coming weeks and months they will see for them selves.
We might as well slit our throats now to avoid the pain.

Don't you have a cartoon show to watch, what exactly are your hoping to accomplish?

just go head and slit yours. that will be a start.
Aw...I hurt it's feelings.

th

that's the thing, it's a relitivly few that like drumphf. these guys are all worked up for now, but will fot get all about it in November when walking dead is back on.
Nah, all the Bernie voters are going to have a sit in and stay home with their bongs.

The establishment had it's change...time and time again.....and failed.

Now it's your turn to sit it out, piss off the people who are more closely aligned to you and allow the queen bee to ascend to her rightful throne.

Good job.

UPDATED: 20-Plus Conservative Pundits Who Have Vowed Not To Support Trump If He's The Nominee

This was March. I expect the list has grown. So when is Donnie going to unite the GOP. Maybe he can threaten everyone with a law suit! That will do it...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

There are many more that are supporting him.

I think many will fall in line when Ryan gets Cantored in the primary!
Still no mention of drumphs flip flopping ?? How many pubs will remain ignorant on that subject ? Raise Taxes on the wealthy after saying you'd give them 35% cuts?? raise min pay ??? How can any honest republican stand for that??? They are repubs ,is the answer

Weekly Standard's Bill Kristol: "I Would Try To Recruit A Real Conservative To Run."

First, republicans would need to figure out what constitutes a ‘real’ conservative.

Trump supporters say they’re ‘real’ conservatives along with Trump.

The establishment had it's change...time and time again.....and failed.

Now it's your turn to sit it out, piss off the people who are more closely aligned to you and allow the queen bee to ascend to her rightful throne.

Good job.

Donnie is a negotiator. He won't be the rock solid right leaner that you all think he is...EVER! He will negotiate with the Democrats and get you something that is much more moderate than Ryan would accept.

Actually, it would be really funny if he did win and showed all you loons what he is. Too bad he has NO CHANCE.

Forum List

Back