2 guys, 2bats, one woman with a gun...guess who won?

Don't forget that the "bobbies" have been lying about crimes as well to get their stats down...

Every police department in the world lies about their statistics, but seeing as how you've neglected to back your claim up, I'm just going to assume that you pulled it straight out of your ass.

They don't have to lie when they're not forced to report them Senior Mod.

From 2008 on the "bobbies" lying...

Gun crime 60pc higher than official figures - Telegraph

Data provided to The Sunday Telegraph by nearly every police force in England and Wales, under freedom of information laws, show that the number of firearms incidents dealt with by officers annually is 60 per cent higher than figures stated by the Home Office.

Last year 5,600 firearms offences were excluded from the official figures. It means that, whereas the Home Office said there were only 9,800 offences in 2007/8, the real total was around 15,400. The latest quarterly figures, due to be released on Thursday, will again exclude a significant number of incidents.

The explanation for the gulf is that the Government figures only include cases where guns are fired, used to "pistol whip" victims, or brandished as a threat.

Thousands of offences including gun-smuggling and illegal possession of a firearm - which normally carries a minimum five-year jail sentence - are omitted from the Home Office's headline count, raising questions about the reliability of Government crime data.

Not about guns...about our ability to protect ourselves,and our families from violent criminals and bad government...from people who are given armed body guards with tax money they get from us...that is what makes us passionate ...because we know history and the reality of violent crime...

Not about guns...about our ability to protect ourselves,and our families from violent criminals and bad government...from people who are given armed body guards with tax money they get from us...that is what makes us passionate ...because we know history and the reality of violent crime...

No, it's about guns, and how they make you feel powerful and manly and strong.

You can pretend whatever you wish.

Have any of you ever actually used a gun in self-defense?

You know how I can tell that your infatuation with guns is emotional rather than reasonable?

I've received more "Dislikes" in this thread than in any other thread - not for supporting gun control, or anything like - but just for not swallowing your hysterical bullshit whole.

It is hilarious to me how emotional you guys get about guns.

They're just pieces of metal - they'll never love you back.

We love our family, and want them protected, like it or not, guns do that. So yeah, we get emotional about our family members.

I know a man, who came out of a restaurant, with his family, his daughters ex-boyfriend was waiting for them, he commenced to beat this man's daughter. My friend went to his car, got his gun, told the man to get off his daughter 3 times, loudly, then, when he didn't, he blew the man's head off.

My friend's daughter is alive today, because, my friend had a gun. Oh, and the investigation revealed the ex boyfriend was high on Meth, and my friend was never prosecuted. Bad guy dead, good people living, that's what guns do.

We love our family, and want them protected, like it or not, guns do that. So yeah, we get emotional about our family members.

I know a man, who came out of a restaurant, with his family, his daughters ex-boyfriend was waiting for them, he commenced to beat this man's daughter. My friend went to his car, got his gun, told the man to get off his daughter 3 times, loudly, then, when he didn't, he blew the man's head off.

My friend's daughter is alive today, because, my friend had a gun. Oh, and the investigation revealed the ex boyfriend was high on Meth, and my friend was never prosecuted. Bad guy dead, good people living, that's what guns do.

I know a man who killed his entire family - including his wife, his 6-year old daughter and 10 year old son, then himself with his gun.

Everyone "knows" a guy.

Have you ever used a gun in self-defense?

and I know a case where a guy killed four family members with a knife...

the same as yours...people kill people...

I know a man who killed his entire family - including his wife, his 6-year old daughter and 10 year old son, then himself with his gun.

Everyone "knows" a guy.

Have you ever used a gun in self-defense?

First of all you need to correct yourself. You knew a man, unless you are a ghost whisperer.

Second, the man I referred to, was a co-worker for a small company, he is the only man I have ever known, personally, to have to use a gun for defense of his family.

Forum List

Back