2 guys, 2bats, one woman with a gun...guess who won?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is something the anti gunners don't understand, and their foreign anti gunners as well, take guns away from regular citizens and they will be brutalized by criminals...it happens in every country...but in the U.S...250-370,000 crimes,are,stopped and loves saved by Americans owning and carrying guns...

CCW IN ACTION Ohio Woman Wasn 8217 t Abducted Thanks To Her Concealed Carry Firearm Concealed Nation

A woman in Ohio was on a walk with her dog, one that she’s taken hundreds of times before. This time however, she was met by two men who came out of the bushes with baseball bats and said “You’re coming with us”. The men were not deterred by her dog.

They were deterred however, by the firearm that the woman drew from her purse and quickly pointed toward them.

I have this and I’m not afraid to use it.

As you probably have already guessed, this sent the two men fleeing at a quick pace.

The woman, Dinah Burns, has her Ohio concealed carry permit and says that she just recently started carrying it with her while out on her walks.

Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn’t happen again, but I will be prepared.

This is a reminder to us all that we should be carrying at all times. Even a routine route for years can throw an unexpected turn in a second. It’s up to us to be prepared for when, if ever, this happens.​

so...for you anti gunners out there...you would prefer that she had gone with those guys right? it only made the situation worse that she had that gun...right?

so...and I never get a response to this...if you could go back in time to the scene of a rape, murder, brutal beating or robbery...and provide the victim with a gun to stop the crime...you wouldn't...right? You would let the crime happen, and the victim suffer the attack...right?

The US has a higher violent crime rate than nearly any other first world nation, including all those countries that "ban" guns.

So if that many crimes are being "stopped" by guns, the true violent crime rate here must be staggeringly astronomical compare to all those countries where guns are banned.

and yet...regular people with those guns stop those crimes...but in Britain,,Australia...those victims are just that...victims...and they suffer for it...

The US has a higher violent crime rate than nearly any other first world nation, including all those countries that "ban" guns.

So if that many crimes are being "stopped" by guns, the true violent crime rate here must be staggeringly astronomical compare to all those countries where guns are banned.
That is not true. England has a higher violent rate as does Canada France and Germany.

Actually per capita the US is out matched by a lot of Countries. Here is a link

Countries Compared by Crime Total crimes per 1000. International Statistics at NationMaster.com Check the per capita rates.

That is not true. England has a higher violent rate as does Canada France and Germany.

Countries Compared by Crime Total crimes per 1000. International Statistics at NationMaster.com Check the per capita rates.

No, that's just a right wing internet meme, not actual truth.

It's impossible to compare, since Britain and the US use entirely different definitions of "violent crime".

Don't forget that the "bobbies" have been lying about crimes as well to get their stats down...

It's impossible to compare, since Britain and the US use entirely different definitions of "violent crime".
You lose and you know it. You can make any claim you want I have facts and figures to back up my claim. As for different definitions Britain does not even count a murder as murder until someone is CONVICTED of doing it.

Don't forget that the "bobbies" have been lying about crimes as well to get their stats down...

Every police department in the world lies about their statistics, but seeing as how you've neglected to back your claim up, I'm just going to assume that you pulled it straight out of your ass.

You lose and you know it. You can make any claim you want I have facts and figures to back up my claim. As for different definitions Britain does not even count a murder as murder until someone is CONVICTED of doing it.

Let's see those "facts and figures" then.

Every police department in the world lies about their statistics, but seeing as how you've neglected to back your claim up, I'm just going to assume that you pulled it straight out of your ass.
Back it up? You just ignored my link, so it is safe to say any evidence we provide will also be ignored by you.

I gave you the link already

Crime statistics 400 000 offences reported to police were not recorded Office for National Statistics says - Mirror Online

Police figures showing that crime has plummeted by a third are wrong because officers failed to record hundreds of thousands of offences, statistics chiefs revealed today.

Cops did not log at least 400,000 crimes that were reported to them by victims over the last five years and the true number is likely to be far higher, the Office for National Statistics said.

Falling numbers of officers caused by Government cuts could be fuelling the problem at a time when forces are under pressure to produce results, according to ONS numbers man John Flately.

“There is obviously tension between having a high quality crime recoding system that requires a large back office function …. and providing a good service to victims in terms of the police service,” he said.

Crime statistics 400 000 offences reported to police were not recorded Office for National Statistics says - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

I gave you the link already

"Total Crime" is not the same thing as "Violent Crime".

Back it up? You just ignored my link, so it is safe to say any evidence we provide will also be ignored by you.

I responded to your post before you edited it to put the link in.

Nevertheless, the link is meaningless, since we're talking about violent crime, not "crime" in general. I

Try this...it is even from a liberal site...

Social media post says U.K. has far higher violent crime rate than U.S. does PolitiFact

For England and Wales, we added together three crime categories: "violence against the person, with injury," "most serious sexual crime," and "robbery." This produced a rate of 775 violent crimes per 100,000 people.

For the United States, we used the FBI’s four standard categories for violent crime that Bier cited. We came up with a rate of 383 violent crimes per 100,000 people.

This calculation suggests that there is a higher rate of crime in England and Wales, but the discrepancy is not anywhere near as wide as the one cited in the meme.

Keep in mind...this is a liberal anti gun site so by the end...even though they point out the crime rate is still higher in Britain...they say the claim is false...just par for the course for liberals...

From your link:

The meme said "there are over 2,000 crimes recorded per 100,000 population in the U.K.," compared to "466 violent crimes per 100,000" in the United States. Our preliminary attempt to make an apples-to-apples comparison shows a much smaller difference in violent crime rates between the two countries, but criminologists say differences in how the statistics are collected make it impossible to produce a truly valid comparison. We rate the claim False.

and yet...regular people with those guns stop those crimes...but in Britain,,Australia...those victims are just that...victims...and they suffer for it...

But we don't have mass shootings. So you won't see any innocent five year olds being shot to death by some crazed loon with an AK-47.

Forum List

Back