19 Minutes...That’s When the Leftist Attack on the Constitution Began

Trump beat Hillary by 1 million votes in 49 of the 50 states. It was only in California that Hillary got 4 million votes more than Trump. It was pretty clear the people in the other 49 states chose Trump. Tissue?
Thanks, I need that tissue, I've been crying for over two years.

Yeah, the country is going so poorly, right?
The country was doing quite well before Trump took office. I don't see how he has done much that is positive for the country. For conservatives, they got their judges, for the coal industry, they got looser EPA restrictions. For the rich, they got tax breaks. For the country, not very much.

Um, virtually everyone got a tax break. Everytime I see this nonsense posted, I immediately tune out everything else because it is obvious how uninformed the person is and where they get their news and propaganda.
Independent analyses have consistently found that the bill would cut taxes more for people with higher incomes than for people lower on the economic ladder. Remember we borrowed the money for these tax cuts for the rich and corporations. If the US borrows a dollar and the poorest get a 0.4% bump in their income while the richest get a 2.9% bump. I'd say the tax cuts help the rich the most.

Reminder: WaPo declared impeachment campaign started 19 minutes after President was sworn in
These people are disgusting. You lost. The people have spoken through the Constitution of the United States of America. Now you want to overthrow the government? Go ahead. Blood will spill in this country if you communists think you can win a victory the Soviets couldn’t between 1945-1991.
Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.

Just to be accurate, 5 million illegal aliens in California don't overrule the Americans in the rest of the nation.
Just to be accurate, that claim is BS.

They just want talking points.
Oops, sorry, you can't prove that, so it's irrelevant. Welcome to hardball. Enjoy!

Based on their actions thus far, it's blatantly obvious.
Ohhhh, sorry,nobody cares what is "obvious" to you.

Didn't change that it's obvious.
And it's no less obvious that Trump and Deutschebank were laundering Russian kleptocrat money together. But hey, we all just kind of have to go on about our days anyway, right?

Trump beat Hillary by 1 million votes in 49 of the 50 states. It was only in California that Hillary got 4 million votes more than Trump. It was pretty clear the people in the other 49 states chose Trump. Tissue?
Thanks, I need that tissue, I've been crying for over two years.

Yeah, the country is going so poorly, right?
The country was doing quite well before Trump took office. I don't see how he has done much that is positive for the country. For conservatives, they got their judges, for the coal industry, they got looser EPA restrictions. For the rich, they got tax breaks. For the country, not very much.

Um, virtually everyone got a tax break. Everytime I see this nonsense posted, I immediately tune out everything else because it is obvious how uninformed the person is and where they get their news and propaganda.
Independent analyses have consistently found that the bill would cut taxes more for people with higher incomes than for people lower on the economic ladder. Remember we borrowed the money for these tax cuts for the rich and corporations. If the US borrows a dollar and the poorest get a 0.4% bump in their income while the richest get a 2.9% bump. I'd say the tax cuts help the rich the most.

Now you have shifted the playing field a bit. It all boils down to "fairness" or "envy" in my mind. The rich pay the majority of taxes in this country and it isn't close. Corporations don't really pay taxes at all because they pass that tax on to consumers. When coporations pay less taxes they pass it along to consumers and to employees and/or hire more employees. There is a reason other countries have a lower corporate tax rate than the US. Ours was way out of line.

You may want to read the entire article linked below be here is a snippet:

TCJA’s generally small percentage-point cuts in remaining lifetime net tax rates are largest for the middle class. The cut is 1.7 percentage points for the middle fifth (third quintile) compared with 1.1 for the poorest fifth (bottom quintile) and 0.8 for the richest 1 percent.

The corresponding percentage increases in lifetime spending are 1.9 percent for the third quintile, 0.8 percent for the bottom quintile, and 1.1 percent for the top 1 percent. Only 3 percent of 40-years-olds saw their lifetime net taxes rise and their lifetime spending fall.

What share of the tax cuts went to the rich and the poor? The richest 1 percent received 9.3 percent of the total tax cuts, the top 5 percent got 26.5 percent, the top quintile received 52.2 percent and the bottom quintile got 3.3 percent.

So, the rich received the lion’s share of the tax cut. But they also pay the lion’s share of taxes. The top 1 percent pay 30.2 percent, the top 5 percent pay 51.1 percent, the top quintile pays 80.1 percent and the bottom quintile pays negative 9.0 percent.

Hence, TCJA was progressive as conventionally defined. The rich received less than a proportionate share of TCJA’s total tax cut. The very poor benefited even though they pay negative net taxes.

Did The Rich Get All Of Trump's Tax Cuts?

They just want talking points.
Oops, sorry, you can't prove that, so it's irrelevant. Welcome to hardball. Enjoy!

Based on their actions thus far, it's blatantly obvious.
Ohhhh, sorry,nobody cares what is "obvious" to you.

Didn't change that it's obvious.
And it's no less obvious that Trump and Deutschebank were laundering Russian kleptocrat money together. But hey, we all just kind of have to go on about our days anyway, right?

And if it's ever proven that they did, then justice needs to be served, but it's not incumbent on Trump to prove he didn't. The democrats, OTOH, can easily show that they want justice more than talking points, if they really do. I'm not expecting them to.

Gee Comrade, could that be because people who earn more PAY more in taxes?

Honest people speak of RATES, percentages of income. BUT not you Marxist democrats, nothing honest about you...

Reminder: WaPo declared impeachment campaign started 19 minutes after President was sworn in
These people are disgusting. You lost. The people have spoken through the Constitution of the United States of America. Now you want to overthrow the government? Go ahead. Blood will spill in this country if you communists think you can win a victory the Soviets couldn’t between 1945-1991.
Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.

Just to be accurate, 5 million illegal aliens in California don't overrule the Americans in the rest of the nation.
Just to be accurate, that claim is BS.

Just to be accurate, you're lying. California OPENLY encourages illegal aliens to vote.

These huge, rich, globalist multinationals have been defending the swamp for years. They are the real enemy and the power behind a legion of weak willed serfs.

Dem's failed to rig the election so from day one they have tried to undo it by any means possible.
ROFLMFAO ...Who the fuck knows

Maybe that's the real Russian collusion...
Russia was supposed to rig the election for Hillary
but fucked her instead

Ain't it great being a Republic, where the coastal mobs don't rule? LMAO

Dem's failed to rig the election so from day one they have tried to undo it by any means possible.
ROFLMFAO ...Who the fuck knows

Maybe that's the real Russian collusion...
Russia was supposed to rig the election for Hillary
but fucked her instead

closer than you think. Russia used Hillary to delegitimize and weaken Trumps government.

The people speak through their respective states.

Ain't it great being a Republic, where the coastal mobs don't rule? LMAO

Founding Fathers were brilliant.

No President is above the law
This President has not broken the law. To the liberals and their media Quislings his crime was he beat Hillary.

Gee Comrade, could that be because people who earn more PAY more in taxes?

Honest people speak of RATES, percentages of income. BUT not you Marxist democrats, nothing honest about you...
That's funny, I thought talking about a 0.4% bump verses a 2.9% bump was talking percentages of income.

Just to be accurate, you're lying. California OPENLY encourages illegal aliens to vote.
No, just more BS. They encourage illegal aliens to register to drive. Federal law does not prohibit non-citizens from voting in state or local elections, but no state has allowed non-citizens to vote in state elections since Arkansas became the last state to outlaw non-citizen voting in 1926. San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow non-citizens the chance to vote in a local election.

Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

trump-birther-tweet-2.jpg

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

A sampling from the karma bin:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back