19 Minutes...That’s When the Leftist Attack on the Constitution Began

Reminder: WaPo declared impeachment campaign started 19 minutes after President was sworn in
These people are disgusting. You lost. The people have spoken through the Constitution of the United States of America. Now you want to overthrow the government? Go ahead. Blood will spill in this country if you communists think you can win a victory the Soviets couldn’t between 1945-1991.
Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.
View attachment 284325
Actually all of America spoke, not just a few big cities. You're proof our education system is failing us.
Are you trying to convince us that everyone in a large city votes Democrat? If it was popular vote, it wouldn't matter where you live. As it should be.
Yes, your illegal vote. Yes you did in California.
* didn't actually happen

Reminder: WaPo declared impeachment campaign started 19 minutes after President was sworn in
These people are disgusting. You lost. The people have spoken through the Constitution of the United States of America. Now you want to overthrow the government? Go ahead. Blood will spill in this country if you communists think you can win a victory the Soviets couldn’t between 1945-1991.

Seems to me you've a tad differentiating betwixt a constitution, and an institution there 92...

~S~

Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.
View attachment 284325
Actually all of America spoke, not just a few big cities. You're proof our education system is failing us.
Are you trying to convince us that everyone in a large city votes Democrat? If it was popular vote, it wouldn't matter where you live. As it should be.
Yes, your illegal vote. Yes you did in California.
* didn't actually happen
Bullshit why do they protect rapist and pedophiles?

Really? Nothing about tax returns from decades ago?
Correct. But those can still be useful as a road map for investigators. The mentally ill president is quite aware of this.

Thank goodness we don't have one of those. That would be bad. But that's not why democrats want the returns. They just want talking points. You know, propaganda for you to believe.

For instance, here’s Graham on Trump before the 2016 election: “I think he’s a kook. I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office.”

And here is Graham a year later: “What concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of kook, not fit to be president.”

- Post and Courier

IOW, Trump's performance in office convinced him otherwise.

Trump beat Hillary by 1 million votes in 49 of the 50 states. It was only in California that Hillary got 4 million votes more than Trump. It was pretty clear the people in the other 49 states chose Trump. Tissue?
Thanks, I need that tissue, I've been crying for over two years.

Yeah, the country is going so poorly, right?

Trump beat Hillary by 1 million votes in 49 of the 50 states. It was only in California that Hillary got 4 million votes more than Trump. It was pretty clear the people in the other 49 states chose Trump. Tissue?

The country was doing quite well before Trump took office. I don't see how he has done much that is positive for the country. For conservatives, they got their judges, for the coal industry, they got looser EPA restrictions. For the rich, they got tax breaks. For the country, not very much.

These people are disgusting. You lost. The people have spoken through the Constitution of the United States of America.

Impeachment is a non-violent Constitutional process. So in essence the people you call disgusting are speaking from the very same document. The Constitution of the United States of America.

I know Trumpybear has ya'lls panties all in a tightwad by calling this effort some kind of Coup. But's it's not.

The country was doing quite well before Trump took office. I don't see how he has done much that is positive for the country. For conservatives, they got their judges, for the coal industry, they got looser EPA restrictions. For the rich, they got tax breaks. For the country, not very much.

Um, virtually everyone got a tax break. Everytime I see this nonsense posted, I immediately tune out everything else because it is obvious how uninformed the person is and where they get their news and propaganda.

No President is above the law
Obama Bin Lying is and so are his stooges Quid Bid Joe Quo Biden, and Hillary Rotten Clinton.

[
The people speak through the states. Your electors are based upon the number of members your state has to the House of Representatives + you’re 2 Senators. The House is based on population as per the 10 year census. We are a transcontinental nation of various peoples, cultures and values. Why we don’t have an election by popular vote...but by the people of the states.
True enough but that system was created when the population of the US was mainly agricultural and rural. It no longer is.

What would you say if Antifa bought a ranch in Wyoming and moved all their supporters there. How many would they have to move to seize control of the state and it's senators?
Their first concern would be not starving to death, because they're all useless.

Really? Nothing about tax returns from decades ago?
Correct. But those can still be useful as a road map for investigators. The mentally ill president is quite aware of this.

Thank goodness we don't have one of those. That would be bad. But that's not why democrats want the returns. They just want talking points. You know, propaganda for you to believe.
They learned well from their Soviet masters.
beria show man find crime.jpg

"i just plug away, hope for the best, and let everybody else keep score. billionaire is a word that probably has a lot more meaning to other people than it does to me" -Humble Donald in 1995. he used to get good press back in those days!

Just to be accurate, 5 million illegal aliens in California don't overrule the Americans in the rest of the nation.

Forum List

Back