19 Minutes...That’s When the Leftist Attack on the Constitution Began

From the author of this fake news piece:

"""CQ Livingston
Conservative Christian. I write, love cars, and love my country. Retired in Oceanside, California, where it's not okay to be a conservative. They deal with me, though. I have all the guns.""""

Jesus would shun this man based on his threat of violence to others. That's NOT Christian.

Try reality and facts, Bush92.

Reminder: WaPo declared impeachment campaign started 19 minutes after President was sworn in
These people are disgusting. You lost. The people have spoken through the Constitution of the United States of America. Now you want to overthrow the government? Go ahead. Blood will spill in this country if you communists think you can win a victory the Soviets couldn’t between 1945-1991.
Aww, poor crybabies. Bullies are all the same...one punch in the mouth, and they run home to cry to mommy....
Progs have been the bullies for many decades. They have set up most blue cities to fail if ever a nasty downturn occurs. Warnings with other downturns have not been heeded. Or heeded for a short time. Nationally, every politician that has been a bully is a Prog. When it comes to Trump you mistake him for being a bully but he is just fighting back. It is hard to call someone a bully when he is out numbered hundreds to one in the political circle. Even some of his own piles on. Hence the reason he was elected is his ability to counter punch. Damn you hate his guts. You know it is tough for him when junkie prog shill comedians haze his azz before they overdose from the rigors of having money and the stress of it is to much and then die.

Reminder: WaPo declared impeachment campaign started 19 minutes after President was sworn in
These people are disgusting. You lost. The people have spoken through the Constitution of the United States of America. Now you want to overthrow the government? Go ahead. Blood will spill in this country if you communists think you can win a victory the Soviets couldn’t between 1945-1991.
Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.
View attachment 284325
Actually all of America spoke, not just a few big cities. You're proof our education system is failing us.
Are you trying to convince us that everyone in a large city votes Democrat? If it was popular vote, it wouldn't matter where you live. As it should be.

Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.
View attachment 284325
Actually all of America spoke, not just a few big cities. You're proof our education system is failing us.
Are you trying to convince us that everyone in a large city votes Democrat? If it was popular vote, it wouldn't matter where you live. As it should be.
The party bosses and machine politics make it that way. I know...I was part of Chicago machine. Democrats are crooked as the day is long.

From the author of this fake news piece:

"""CQ Livingston
Conservative Christian. I write, love cars, and love my country. Retired in Oceanside, California, where it's not okay to be a conservative. They deal with me, though. I have all the guns.""""

Jesus would shun this man based on his threat of violence to others. That's NOT Christian.

Try reality and facts, Bush92.
Was Christian faith promoted in Eastern Europe and Soviet Union 1945-1991? Nope. Why? Democratic Party just the same way.

In this country you win by States and he won 30 over Hillary's 20, we are a constitutional republic not a democracy.
There are big differences between the two.
Under Democracy the mob rule and the minority have no rights, under ours ,everyone has their constitutional rights under our laws and amendments.
The very thing the left has been taking away slowly.
Most recent the attack on the EC, never mind it gives the people power, not government.

In this country you win by States and he won 30 over Hillary's 20, we are a constitutional republic not a democracy.
There are big differences between the two.
Under Democracy the mob rule and the minority have no rights, under ours ,everyone has their constitutional rights under our laws and amendments.
The very thing the left has been taking away slowly.
Most recent the attack on the EC, never mind it gives the people power, not government.
Exactly.

The USA doesn't elect Presidents by the majority vote. Accept that fact.

Hillary sure can't, she thinks she won. :)
If you won dear, you would be president you crazy woman.
She ignores our constitution like all of them do.
They all think Government is in power over the people.

For instance, here’s Graham on Trump before the 2016 election: “I think he’s a kook. I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office.”

And here is Graham a year later: “What concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of kook, not fit to be president.”

- Post and Courier

Correct. The left gives the Constitution lip service, but they don't really love and respect it.

For instance, here’s Graham on Trump before the 2016 election: “I think he’s a kook. I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office.”

And here is Graham a year later: “What concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of kook, not fit to be president.”

- Post and Courier

Not true.

Billy Graham Issues STUNNING Statement on Donald Trump…No One Expecte…
What he said was this;
Trump is on target for what he promises to all Americans. The left isn’t that happy about the way he introduced the campaign, and told everyone that he dreams of big and safe America. Hillary’s supporters and the media came up with everything they could ever think of in order to get Trump out of the game. Not so fast, people! Your audio doesn’t mean a thing.

Correct. The left gives the Constitution lip service, but they don't really love and respect it.

Neither do some of the R's.

Nobody ever heard of that pesky "electoral college" thing until evil Trump sneaked it in there! :)

I guess you Russians weren’t paying attention when Gore won the popular vote but W won the EC.

This is how Russian posters give themselves away.
Problem with the Constitution? Oh, hey, look up Tiananmen Square 1989 if you’re browser let’s you Communist.

Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.[/ItQUOTE]
Trump won 30 states you fucking piece of shit. All of you are worthy of a traitors death you fucking worthless god damn sock puppet.

You are all fucking losers and I hope I get to see the day the fucking worm turns on you fucking losers.
It seems that "We the people" should do the electing and not the states.

Trump won 30 states you fucking piece of shit. All of you are worthy of a traitors death you fucking worthless god damn sock puppet.

You are all fucking losers and I hope I get to see the day the fucking worm turns on you fucking losers.
So the American States elected Trump, the American People did not. Got it.

You need to work on your anger issues, you'll live longer.

The people in the State vote by each county.
Here is one in the State of Oklahoma.
oklahoma-county-map.gif

Each one of the colored squares are one county.
The most votes of each county gets the presidents who are running their collective votes.

View attachment 284325
Yes, your illegal vote. Yes you did in California.

Forum List

Back