18 High Schoolers Get Baptized on Field, Atheists Go Ape

Strictly your opinion with no facts to back it up.

Separation of church and state isn't real?

I was referring to your statement God doesn't exist. Because you say so doesn't mean jack

There is no evidence God. People only believe in God because they were told to. What evidence God exist? The burden of proof of God existence is on the people claiming so.

God doesn't exist is a fact, not an opinion.

It's not a fact, moonbat.

There lies your problem so stop screeching it. You look ridiculous

So show me evidence of God and I'll retract my statement.

I can't...no more than you can produce evidence He doesn't exist.

He's a coy God, eh? All about faith

I was referring to your statement God doesn't exist. Because you say so doesn't mean jack

There is no evidence God. People only believe in God because they were told to. What evidence God exist? The burden of proof of God existence is on the people claiming so.

You breathing is the easiest evidence to show you.

In that case I declare unicorns to be real.

In that case I declare unicorns to be real.

Of course you do...given you're an overbearing know nothing trying to force your BS I doubt anyone takes you serious. I know I don't

Show me the evidence something comes from nothing and I’ll retract my statement.

Sorry to hear your blind, but God did it to you for a reason.

Show me the evidence something comes from nothing and I’ll retract my statement.

Never claimed something comes from nothing. Scientist are still studying and finding out things out the origins of the universe. But it doesn't mean we automatically jump the conclusion god did it.

It's like when a door shuts on its on when there's no visible wind. We don't jump to the conclusion that a ghost or demon closed it.

Which God? There are 5000 different versions of God(s) out there.

Never claimed something comes from nothing. Scientist are still studying and finding out things out the origins of the universe. But it doesn't mean we automatically jump the conclusion god did it.

It's like when a door shuts on its on when there's no visible wind. We don't jump to the conclusion that a ghost or demon closed it.

We do, however, have Almighty God's word that he created both the heaven and the earth. Written testimony is definitely evidence. And as is says in Romans 3:4, let God be true and every man a liar.

We are talking about Almighty God here, not Ganeesh, or Allah, or some other pagan deity.

Monistic or multiple?

The Jews were the first with one deity.

It is a free country(not really) But they did do it on school grounds, but it is Alabama where the Devil dressed as Jesus..

The good thing here is, most people are so sick to death of the whining from these Leftists, "You're racist, you're a bigot, you're violating the separation of church and state, etc.,etc. etc., coupled with their blatant and obvious hypocrisy of being racist and bigoted and wanting to have Jesus save the poor folk through the state, etc., people are beginning to just tune them the hell out.

No one cares about the bed wetters anymore.

It is a free country(not really) But they did do it on school grounds, but it is Alabama where the Devil dressed as Jesus..

Just because someone is on school grounds, doesn't mean they give up their constitutional rights to free exercise of religion,

A lesson for those who take big enough issue over anything: If you don't want anything more to do with whatever is in front of you, exercise what may be the best right in the world that any person could ever be lucky to have: LEAVE.

God bless you and the 18 kids always!!!

Holly

A lesson for those who take big enough issue over anything: If you don't want anything more to do with whatever is in front of you, exercise what may be the best right in the world that any person could ever be lucky to have: LEAVE.

Holly

What I don't understand is why the libs are so pissy about this?

When I see the Muslim men in the street in their long white robes selling incense and Final Call newspapers, right in public, I'm not offended by the heathen at all. What should I care one way or another?

What ever happened to live and let live?

If a liberal hates God and hates Jesus, that's their prerogative, its a free country. They shouldn't bitch at me when they burn in hell, but that's their choice. They can just ignore the baptismals, if its so offensive to them.

Holly

What I don't understand is why the libs are so pissy about this?

When I see the Muslim men in the street in their long white robes selling incense and Final Call newspapers, right in public, I'm not offended by the heathen at all. What should I care one way or another?

What ever happened to live and let live?

If a liberal hates God and hates Jesus, that's their prerogative, its a free country. They shouldn't bitch at me when they burn in hell, but that's their choice. They can just ignore the baptismals, if its so offensive to them.

They have to have something to whine and bitch about so they run around looking for it

Forum List

Back