18 High Schoolers Get Baptized on Field, Atheists Go Ape

Thanks, Freedom From Religion Foundation. This goes into the file for lighted crosses on court houses in Texas. duh

Crepitus is correct. Atheists know there are no gods and are courageous enough to admit it it. Those that do tweak need more fetchin' up. Xians like captive audiences and people lined up in rows.

Correction, atheists THINK there is no God.

Just an unfounded opinion

What do people wanting to be baptized in the Baptist sect of Christianity have anything to do with a football team at a public high school? Where I grew up, the local Baptist church had a baptism pool. Why do people want to be baptized in a public football field? Don't they have churches to go to? Or is this just another public grandstanding, theatrical event?

Well, Is it any of their business?
It's a free country kid.

Did you forget?

Damn good reason to leave them alone

Think hard
Good to see the leftist taking a beating at every post in this thread. They're trying to defend the indefensible

What do people wanting to be baptized in the Baptist sect of Christianity have anything to do with a football team at a public high school? Where I grew up, the local Baptist church had a baptism pool. Why do people want to be baptized in a public football field? Don't they have churches to go to? Or is this just another public grandstanding, theatrical event?
TRIGGERED

Well, Is it any of their business?
It's a free country kid.

Did you forget?

Damn good reason to leave them alone

Think hard
Good to see the leftist taking a beating at every post in this thread. They're trying to defend the indefensible

They're easy to kick around

Some churches don't have buildings, or buildings equipped with baptismal pools. Of course doing it public does help reach the people, and does send a message to the community

Atheists think they are gods, and they don't want the competition.
I dont always agree with you, but I always respect your views. You are an independent thinker.
Cheers-With-Beers.jpg

"The Kingdom of God is inside/within you (and all about you), not in buildings/mansions of wood and stone. (When I am gone) Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift the/a stone and you will find me."

This is in Alabama during the summer time. If the baptisms were in North Dakota during February, they would probably have chosen an indoor location.

Some churches don't have buildings, or buildings equipped with baptismal pools. Of course doing it public does help reach the people, and does send a message to the community

What? With all of these churches, they can't find a baptism pool? Oh, come on. And what "message" to what "community"? Do all religious communities perform their religious rites in public? This public grandstanding theatrics is sooooo boring.

"The Kingdom of God is inside/within you (and all about you), not in buildings/mansions of wood and stone. (When I am gone) Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift the/a stone and you will find me."

Irrelevant to my post. Please by advised that many other people do not share your take on your chosen religion. Why can't people go to their own churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, sacred circles to conduct the rituals of their faiths? There are only a few religious groups among these faiths who wish to conduct their rituals in a theatrical manner in public display. Do they think that this amounts to anything that could be considered holy or sacred? This is simply childish showboating.

What? With all of these churches, they can't find a baptism pool? Oh, come on. And what "message" to what "community"? Do all religious communities perform their religious rites in public? This public grandstanding theatrics is sooooo boring.

Oh give it up and stop the fucking whining. This didnt effect you personally so sit down, stfu and relax

Oh give it up and stop the fucking whining. This didnt effect you personally so sit down, stfu and relax

Your foul language is noted. You never even approached answering my comment. There is such love and respect for Jesus in your foul language and demand for a stage for your theatrics. NOT! You use the word "fuck" a lot. Do you feel good about it? Very bibble?

Glad to see this event totally destroyed your life.

Forum List

Back