18 High Schoolers Get Baptized on Field, Atheists Go Ape

whats the big deal

thats the dumb progressives answer to everything
IT WORKS here ...except when it doesnt for the nazi control freak left wing morons

look at that

What do people wanting to be baptized in the Baptist sect of Christianity have anything to do with a football team at a public high school? Where I grew up, the local Baptist church had a baptism pool. Why do people want to be baptized in a public football field? Don't they have churches to go to? Or is this just another public grandstanding, theatrical event?

"The Kingdom of God is inside/within you (and all about you), not in buildings/mansions of wood and stone. (When I am gone) Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift the/a stone and you will find me."

Irrelevant to my post. Please by advised that many other people do not share your take on your chosen religion. Why can't people go to their own churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, sacred circles to conduct the rituals of their faiths? .....

Why can’t bigots find something else to worry about?

What do people wanting to be baptized in the Baptist sect of Christianity have anything to do with a football team at a public high school? Where I grew up, the local Baptist church had a baptism pool. Why do people want to be baptized in a public football field? Don't they have churches to go to? Or is this just another public grandstanding, theatrical event?

Some churches don't have buildings, or buildings equipped with baptismal pools. Of course doing it public does help reach the people, and does send a message to the community

What? With all of these churches, they can't find a baptism pool? Oh, come on. And what "message" to what "community"? Do all religious communities perform their religious rites in public? This public grandstanding theatrics is sooooo boring.
I think those pride parades should be done inside. Why do the want to grandstand their sexual perversions.

Some churches don't have buildings, or buildings equipped with baptismal pools. Of course doing it public does help reach the people, and does send a message to the community

What? With all of these churches, they can't find a baptism pool? Oh, come on. And what "message" to what "community"? Do all religious communities perform their religious rites in public? This public grandstanding theatrics is sooooo boring.
I think those pride parades should be done inside. Why do the want to grandstand their sexual perversions.

People should really only be revealing their non-conventional sexual activities on a "need to know" basis. The general public really doesn't need to know that any particular individual takes it in the ass.

John the Baptist baptized Jesus and everyone else publically as he called a nation to repentance. Those receiving the baptism do so as a public confession of faith and a vow before God.

It is not your concern or business. You would defend any other similar public display as Free Speech, but you attack this. As others have told you, it really is none of your business.

The only reason that this is my business is in someone trying to incorporate a sectarian ritual into a neutral public space or program. That's it. A public school fields a football team. That's it. What the players do in their time off the field is their own business.
Lol
Who gives a shit about political correctness? Political correctness should always be dismissed... Because it’s repugnant

Atheists think they are gods, and they don't want the competition.

God is a made up character to control people. So atheist don't see themselves as God because there is not such thing.

What atheist/agnostic (like myself) want is separation of church and state. Public school employees shouldn't be baptizing kids on the football field. Do that in a church.

I doubt you'd be so calm about Muslim football coaches conducting shadahs (which is equivalent to Christian baptism).

Many Christian communities perform their rites in public. Probably a majority. I know that a lot of muslim and satanists have secret ceremonies, but not so much for Christianity.

Do tell me what secret ceremonies Muslims have? I'm interested in knowing them.

God is a made up character to control people. So atheist don't see themselves as God because there is not such thing.

What atheist/agnostic (like myself) want is separation of church and state. Public school employees shouldn't be baptizing kids on the football field. Do that in a church.

I doubt you'd be so calm about Muslim football coaches conducting shadahs (which is equivalent to Christian baptism).

Strictly your opinion with no facts to back it up.

Separation of church and state isn't real?

Many Christian communities perform their rites in public. Probably a majority. I know that a lot of muslim and satanists have secret ceremonies, but not so much for Christianity.

Muslims don't allow Infidels (us) even to enter the city of Mecca. They want to keep the activities on the QT.

Here in America, they had a conniption when they found out law enforcement was sending moles into their mosques to keep an eye on them.

I was referring to your statement God doesn't exist. Because you say so doesn't mean jack

Even in Alabama, no one is forced to be baptist or anything else. Church and state are completely separated.

I was referring to your statement God doesn't exist. Because you say so doesn't mean jack

There is no evidence God. People only believe in God because they were told to. What evidence God exist? The burden of proof of God existence is on the people claiming so.

God doesn't exist is a fact, not an opinion.

There is no evidence God. People only believe in God because they were told to. What evidence God exist? The burden of proof of God existence is on the people claiming so.

It's not a fact, moonbat.

There lies your problem so stop screeching it. You look ridiculous

Muslims don't allow Infidels (us) even to enter the city of Mecca. They want to keep the activities on the QT.

Here in America, they had a conniption when they found out law enforcement was sending moles into their mosques to keep an eye on them.

But they aren't secret ceremonies.lol.

You can go on YouTube and see what they do in Mecca.

And I've personally been to Mecca back when I was Muslim, and there's nothing secret going on there. Just a bunch of mundane and physically exhausting rituals like where you have to circle the kaaba barefoot.

It's not a fact, moonbat.

There lies your problem so stop screeching it. You look ridiculous

So show me evidence of God and I'll retract my statement.

Forum List

Back