1600 whies were murdered by blacks in the US in 2010 !!

Wow. An actual table of FBI stats.

And what does it reveal? Well, among other things, it shows that the incidence of black on black crime or white on white crime FAR outweighs cross-race crimes.
the point of this thread looser is to make the point that blacks kill far more whites in this country whites kill blacks !! the reason I am pointing this out is because cowards like you stand behind and support the race baiters !!

And what does it reveal? Well, among other things, it shows that the incidence of black on black crime or white on white crime FAR outweighs cross-race crimes.
the point of this thread looser is to make the point that blacks kill far more whites in this country whites kill blacks !! the reason I am pointing this out is because cowards like you stand behind and support the race baiters !!

If you imagine the "stats" prove any such thing, go to the stats and USE them to show it, loser. (Note the actual spelling, you illiterate asshole.)

You are a mindless shithead lowlife racist leaky scumbag full of diseased rancid semen.

If you imagine the "stats" prove any such thing, go to the stats and USE them to show it, loser. (Note the actual spelling, you illiterate asshole.)

You are a mindless shithead lowlife racist leaky scumbag full of diseased rancid semen.
if you had to stand before me and utter those words pussy boy you would shit your pants !!! .........LIABILITY LETS THE SHIT IN HIS DRAWERS DRY TO A CRUSTY PASTE !!! THEN HE HAS TO CHIP THEM OFF OFF HIS FILTHY OVER SEXED ASS !!

if you had to stand before me and utter those words pussy boy you would shit your pants !!! .........LIABILITY LETS THE SHIT IN HIS DRAWERS DRY TO A CRUSTY PASTE !!! THEN HE HAS TO CHIP THEM OFF OFF HIS FILTHY OVER SEXED ASS !!

Randi, you hapless bitch, if I had to stand over you, I'd piss up your nose and you'd cry like the little bitch you are.

"Gurgle gurgle," you'd cry.

Now toddle off, you fucking diseased cum swilling pussy motherfucker.

according to the FBI crime stats over 1600 whites were murdered by blacks in 2010 !! it also concludes that blacks murder whites at nearly 50 times the rate that whites murder blacks !!! this is not some bullshit conspiracy ....sadly it's the damn truth !!! so while you will be hearing all the fuss over a white killing a black youth which is a travesty and the[ hispanic man that shot the kid should get the death penalty] the left wing media has now backed off calling him a white man and is blaming Jeb Bush's stand your ground law ie republicans for this crime !!! but the little known fact is blacks kill more white Americans than Islamic terrorist do !!!
:eusa_boohoo:
More blacks in prison also. There are 3,000 missing children, not to mention young women and you can bet your life some deranged perverted white sexual predator had something to do with them.
you are in over kill. chill. where is the link?

Whites have killed more blacks, whites and indians then Hitler.

Whites Commit More Crimes Than Blacks, FBI Says on EthicsDaily ...
http://www.ethicsdaily.com/news.php?viewStory=6384

Profile of Child Molesters:

• 80 percent of theses inmates were white.
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Pm_…

5 PERCENT OF SEX OFFENDERS REARRESTED FOR ANOTHER SEX CRIME WITHIN 3 YEARS OF PRISON RELEASE• Of the 9,700 sex offenders, 67 percent were white males and 32 percent were black males.
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:HQn…

• the vast majority of sexual abusers are married white men who are "religious."
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:c1s…

Last edited:
whine,whine,whine,poor whitey getting wacked everyday.

Whites are getting whacked?

But blacks aren't?

You so racist.
how does it feel to have your bloodline poluted by apes !!

yeah Blacks are getting whacked too,but there are more whites getting whacked all over the world by brown men with rags on their heads.If not explain all those body bags in Delaware. This country should have minded its own damn business,instead of starting wars against Iraq and Afganistan so their white sons and daughters can get killed.

Whites are getting whacked?

But blacks aren't?

You so racist.

yeah Blacks are getting whacked too,but there are more whites getting whacked all over the world by brown men with rags on their heads.If not explain all those body bags in Delaware. This country should have minded its own damn business,instead of starting wars against Iraq and Afganistan so their white sons and daughters can get killed.

Do you actually swallow yidnar's jizz or does he just splurt on your stupid mug? :suck:

A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black, 45.8% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 50.9% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further stated that "most murders are intraracial" with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.

A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black, 45.8% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 50.9% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further stated that "most murders are intraracial" with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.

I hope you don't mind my subtle highlighting of the point.

Do you actually swallow yidnar's jizz or does he just splurt on your stupid mug? :suck:

Actually, I think that Skidmark (yidnar) beats off into a jug and Huey uses it like cream for his coffee.

Randi, you hapless bitch, if I had to stand over you, I'd piss up your nose and you'd cry like the little bitch you are.

if you stood before faggot you would think a shoe factory exploded in your ass !! THE FAGGOT LIABILTY NEVER CHANGES HIS SHIT ENCRUSTED JIZZ STAINED DRAWARS TILL NOTHING IS LEFT BUT THE ELASTIC WAIST BAND !!

if you stood before faggot you would think a shoe factory exploded !!

At least you accurately referred to yourself in that sentence.

Forum List

Back