1600 whies were murdered by blacks in the US in 2010 !!

Nice........Granny Skidmark (yidnar) finally found another racist douche to play with in GUNSIDEAUG.

And ignore THIS story:

With all the racial tension running high because of the race hustlers exploiting the Martin/Zimmerman incident. It's great to see people of different races coming to the aid of others.

This clips is an experiment of the bystander effect. It tests people who see an incident and do nothing. In this case there is an obvious child abduction going on. All the white people just walk by and do nothing while this poor white girl is getting abducted and screaming for help. Who eventually comes to her aid - TWO BLACK MEN!!!

Bravo to these guys! They didn't see race, they saw a child in danger!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvGIwLcIuw]Bystander Effect - people watch girl being abducted - YouTube[/ame]

Google "Kitty Genovese NYC" sometime, and see what the dark side of the bystander effect is.

She was stabbed repeatedly many times, took her 15 min to die, and people in NYC just stood at their apartment windows and watched.

Nobody did a thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulTmmTIlM_o]Phil Ochs- Outside A Small Circle of Friends - YouTube[/ame]

Whie not?
the left and the race baiters cannot refute the facts !! and the facts are black on white violent crime is sky high !!

You have yet to establish it, dipshit.

Saying it is not the same thing as offering "facts."

What valid compilation of crime statistics are you referencing?
i'll tell you what ...since i don't provide links it should be easy for you to dig up facts to prove me wrong ...so go ahead you fat drunk ...PROVE ME WRONG !!

the left and the race baiters cannot refute the facts !! and the facts are black on white violent crime is sky high !!

You have yet to establish it, dipshit.

Saying it is not the same thing as offering "facts."

What valid compilation of crime statistics are you referencing?
i'll tell you what ...since i don't provide links it should be easy for you to dig up facts to prove me wrong ...so go ahead you fat drunk ...PROVE ME WRONG !!

See?

You are not just lazy and stupid, but you have no honor and no integrity.

Even schoolkids are able to recognize the basic format: he who asserts has the burden of persuasion.

You spout off your braying idiocy and you are now confessing that you have NO ABILITY AT ALL to back up the shit you spew.

You are worthless.

according to the FBI crime stats over 1600 whites were murdered by blacks in 2010 !! it also concludes that blacks murder whites at nearly 50 times the rate that whites murder blacks !!! this is not some bullshit conspiracy ....sadly it's the damn truth !!! so while you will be hearing all the fuss over a white killing a black youth which is a travesty and the[ hispanic man that shot the kid should get the death penalty] the left wing media has now backed off calling him a white man and is blaming Jeb Bush's stand your ground law ie republicans for this crime !!! but the little known fact is blacks kill more white Americans than Islamic terrorist do !!!

You should move to Canada or something.

YOU POST THE RARE AND UNUSUAL

I POST THE DAILY AND EXPECTED NORM !

LiveLeak.com - Bloods & Grape Street Crips going @ it

You post shit.

This is to be expected. You ARE shit.
settle down and have another drink fatboy ...:doubt:

Ah. Randy has settled on the lame old "drinking" meme tonight. Zzzzzzz.

Doesn't change a thing, you racist idiot.

You are still dumber than a truckload of rderp and a racist fuckwit piece of shit to boot.

You post shit.

This is to be expected. You ARE shit.

You are still dumber than a truckload of rderp and a racist fuckwit piece of shit to boot.
liability got drunk and passed out on the beach and green peace volunteers tried to drag hiss fat ass back out to sea !!!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

liability got drunk and passed out on the beach and green peace volunteers tried to drag hiss fat ass back out to sea !!!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

^ the moron racist's version of "wit." Zzzzz.

SILENCE FATBOY !!! this thread is about black on white crime !!! if you want to act like the fat drunken slob you are i already started another thread where you can address your drinking problems !!:doubt:

SILENCE FATBOY !!! this thread is about black on white crime !!! if you want to act like the fat drunken slob you are i already started another thread where you can address your drinking problems !!:doubt:

Shut the fuck up, you fucking mental midget.

This thread is "about" your imbecility and Gunsideaug's imbecility.

You and idiots like you spout off alleged "facts" with not the slightest notion of whether those claims are true and accurate or pure fantasy. Most of the shit you spew is ill-informed bullshit which (if you had the slightest ability to try to "support" your contentions) would be backed up with drek from racist asshole "studies" from Arayan scumbag shitheads like you.

You are a ball-less coward. Eunuchs laugh at you.

You and idiots like you spout off alleged "facts" with not the slightest notion of whether those claims are true and accurate or pure fantasy. Most of the shit you spew is ill-informed bullshit which (if you had the slightest ability to try to "support" your contentions) would be backed up with drek from racist asshole "studies" from Arayan scumbag shitheads like you. why do you get offended when black society is put to question !!

why do you get offended when the truth about black society is brought to light ??? do you have mulatto's in your house ??

You and idiots like you spout off alleged "facts" with not the slightest notion of whether those claims are true and accurate or pure fantasy. Most of the shit you spew is ill-informed bullshit which (if you had the slightest ability to try to "support" your contentions) would be backed up with drek from racist asshole "studies" from Arayan scumbag shitheads like you. why do you get offended when black society is put to question !!

why do you get offended when the truth about black society is brought to light ??? do you have mulatto's in your house ??

If you ever tell the truth, you might have a point and only then will we have a chance to find out what my reaction might be.

But your posts and the truth have no relationship.

If you ever tell the truth, you might have a point and only then will we have a chance to find out what my reaction might be.

is that why you show up on my threads and have meltdown you fat drunk ???

A. I am a lean mean fighting machine. The "fat" meme is just you mindlessly (but I repeat myself) spouting somebody else's ignorant line.

B. I am quite sober.

C. ANYBODY may respond to your imbecility. No invitation required, you asshole. ANd if you don't like it -- that's fine by me! :thup:

D. I have yet to meltdown over anything at this Board and most assuredly never over the lame-ass crap of a simpleton loser like you, you racist pig twat.

Recap? Sure. Nothing you said was honest or in any way even remotely sensible. You remain:

0 for life.

A. I am a lean mean fighting machine. The "fat" meme is just you mindlessly (but I repeat myself) spouting somebody else's ignorant line.

B. I am quite sober.

C. ANYBODY may respond to your imbecility. No invitation required, you asshole. ANd if you don't like it -- that's fine by me! :thup:

D. I have yet to meltdown over anything at this Board and most assuredly never over the lame-ass crap of a simpleton loser like you, you racist pig twat.

Recap? Sure. Nothing you said was honest or in any way even remotely sensible. You remain:

0 for life.
if you are implying that 1600 whites were not murdered by blacks last yr you are a left wing liar !!!

B. I am quite sober.

0 for life.
if you are implying that 1600 whites were not murdered by blacks last yr you are a left wing liar !!!

Prove your claims you lazy scumbag racist piece of shit.

Then show me how many blacks also killed blacks.

Then show me how many whites killed blacks.

And show me how many whites killed whites.

Next show me that the reason for all the fucking murder is race-based.

But prove it up, you scumbag.

Don't just say it. Prove it.

Until then, you remain a smelly piece of shit. Fuck off.

Last edited:

B. I am quite sober.

0 for life.

Prove your claims you lazy scumbag racist piece of shit.

Then shoe me how many blacks also killed blacks.

Then show me how many whites killed blacks.

And show me how many whites killed whites.

Next show me that the reason for all the fucking murder is race-based.

But prove it up, you scumbag.

Don't just say it. Prove it.

Until then, you remain a smelly piece of shit. Fuck off.
my claims are facts !!! if you are going to honestly refute them it's up to you to prove me wrong !!! ...how many mulatto's showed up for Easter at your house !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back