1600 whies were murdered by blacks in the US in 2010 !!

if you are implying that 1600 whites were not murdered by blacks last yr you are a left wing liar !!!

Prove your claims you lazy scumbag racist piece of shit.

Then shoe me how many blacks also killed blacks.

Then show me how many whites killed blacks.

And show me how many whites killed whites.

Next show me that the reason for all the fucking murder is race-based.

But prove it up, you scumbag.

Don't just say it. Prove it.

Until then, you remain a smelly piece of shit. Fuck off.
my claims are facts !!! if you are going to honestly refute them it's up to you to prove me wrong !!! ...how many mulatto's showed up for Easter at your house !!

Your claims are claims. Until and unless you support them -- showing your alleged "sources" -- there's no good reason to accept anything you say. You are a racist tiny-minded bigot troll piece of shit.

Nothing more.

Eat shit, fuckface.

Prove your claims you lazy scumbag racist piece of shit.

Then shoe me how many blacks also killed blacks.

Then show me how many whites killed blacks.

And show me how many whites killed whites.

Next show me that the reason for all the fucking murder is race-based.

But prove it up, you scumbag.

Don't just say it. Prove it.

Until then, you remain a smelly piece of shit. Fuck off.
my claims are facts !!! if you are going to honestly refute them it's up to you to prove me wrong !!! ...how many mulatto's showed up for Easter at your house !!

Your claims are claims. Until and unless you support them -- showing your alleged "sources" -- there's no good reason to accept anything you say. You are a racist tiny-minded bigot troll piece of shit.

Nothing more.

Eat shit, fuckface.
eat shit,and fuck face ...take those 2 phrases out of your posts and your vocabulary would be reduced by 50 % !!! and I'll ask again how many mulatto's showed up for Easter at your house ??

Nothing more.

Eat shit, fuckface.
eat shit,and fuck face ...take those 2 phrases out of your posts and your vocabulary would be reduced by 50 % !!! and I'll ask again how many mulatto's showed up for Easter at your house ??

So, you basically admit you have nothing of value to say?

Good.

That's a positive first step, you complete idiot asshole scumbag racist fuckface loser.

P.S. Eat shit.

Nothing more.

Eat shit, fuckface.

So, you basically admit you have nothing of value to say?

Good.

That's a positive first step, you complete idiot asshole scumbag racist fuckface loser.

P.S. Eat shit.
how many mulatto's stay at your house ??

This forum would be far more productive if those of you who harbor such mutual animosity would put each other on Ignore. Because this malicious spew serves no useful or rational purpose.

This forum would be far more productive if those of you who harbor such mutual animosity would put each other on Ignore. Because this malicious spew serves no useful or rational purpose.
he invaded my thread with his vulgarity and name calling !!! so he gets what he gets !!!

according to the FBI crime stats over 1600 whites were murdered by blacks in 2010 !! it also concludes that blacks murder whites at nearly 50 times the rate that whites murder blacks !!! this is not some bullshit conspiracy ....sadly it's the damn truth !!! so while you will be hearing all the fuss over a white killing a black youth which is a travesty and the[ hispanic man that shot the kid should get the death penalty] the left wing media has now backed off calling him a white man and is blaming Jeb Bush's stand your ground law ie republicans for this crime !!! but the little known fact is blacks kill more white Americans than Islamic terrorist do !!!
can anyone in the black community or on the left explain why this is not news worthy ??

“Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.....Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

“Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.”

The rest of the article with appropriate links, including FBI Uniform Crime Reports, at the following link:

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Granny Skidmark (yidnar) serves no useful or rational purpose either, but he does make for some good race baiting.

“Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.....Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

“Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.”

The rest of the article with appropriate links, including FBI Uniform Crime Reports, at the following link:

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com
well libbs do you have anything to say about the stats now ??

The link is to a "report" that cites NOT the FBI stats, but the spin on those stats as "analyzed" by the New Century Foundation. :cuckoo:

That group is a bunch of fubar racist asshats, like you, randi.

Zero credibility.

They are enlightening and cause for concern and further review.

They are enlightening and cause for concern and further review.

They are a bullshit manipulation of the actual stats by a racist organization.

Well Granny Skidmark, I'd be willing to say that the stats are in your favor because they're cherry picked.

Good job asshole.

trayvon_martin_twitter.jpg

Blacks are innocent victims!

Forum List

Back