16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should tell her not to date Danny Williams.

The fact that many of us on both sides of the aisle would accept it as fact goes to the reputation of the man.

Sure. But it also says quite a bit about you guys, too.

Not really, we drew conclusions based on history, Lewinski, Flowers and do we need to go on? He is known for his sexual promiscuity. It isn't a stretch to see a story with someone claiming he is a daddy.

0a07cca9e1fa76dc202dd020fe565e7c.jpg

The fact that something is believable is not a reason to believe it.

I never said I believed it, I said we would need to wait, but it would not have surprised anyone if he was a daddy to another kid.

That's my point - you didn't need to "wait" to find out that it's false, you just needed to look at the damn website it came from.

The fact that you (and many others) were too lazy to do so is what I'm talking about.

I never said I believed it, I said we would need to wait, but it would not have surprised anyone if he was a daddy to another kid.

That's my point - you didn't need to "wait" to find out that it's false, you just needed to look at the damn website it came from.

The fact that you (and many others) were too lazy to do so is what I'm talking about.

I looked at it but I didn't look at it closely, the story was very plausible, afterwards I did look further and posted accordingly. And to call others lazy because they missed something that wasn't even in the story? Cheap shot Doc. Funny how you don't go after leftys when they are caught posting from a satire site.

I looked at it but I didn't look at it closely, the story was very plausible, afterwards I did look further and posted accordingly. And to call others lazy because they missed something that wasn't even in the story? Cheap shot Doc.

Of course the story is plausible - it sounded plausible to me, too.

But you know what? It didn't seem plausible that no real media source would report it - particularly because the story claims that Clinton made comments on it during a press conference yesterday.

And no, it's not a "cheap shot" to call it laziness - that's exactly what it is. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out that this story was bullshit. What prevented you from doing the same thing I did?

I looked at it but I didn't look at it closely, the story was very plausible, afterwards I did look further and posted accordingly. And to call others lazy because they missed something that wasn't even in the story? Cheap shot Doc.

But you know what? It didn't seem plausible that no real media source would report it - particularly because the story claims that Clinton made comments on it during a press conference yesterday.

And no, it's not a "cheap shot" to call it laziness - that's exactly what it is. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out that this story was bullshit. What prevented you from doing the same thing I did?

WHY would a MSM source print this... You DO remember John Edwards story started just like this, and from a supposedly WORSE source!

bill-clinton-2004.jpg

Post 32 I told Luddly I couldn't find anything on it. To fucking lazy to read the whole thread? Dumbshit, accuse me of not looking it up when you didn't read the whole thread. I think you are lazy.

Last edited:

Post 32 I told Luddly I couldn't find anything on it. To fueling lazy to read the whole thread? Dumbshit, accuse me of not looking it up when you didn't read the whole thread. I think you are lazy.
And stupid.

Oh, come on. How many times has the left done the same? Clinton's past behavior is of his own doing and brings out a good laugh, now and then.
Lighten up! It just isn't worth it, now is it really, to get your knickers in a knot?

It's hilarious how upset the left gets over things like this. I mean c'mon EVERYONE knows Bubba chases skirts

:lol:

I think you might be confusing "upset" with "laughing my ass off at you morons".

Were you born this gullible, or did you have to work on it?

You're sort of an idiot and uptight.

:lol:

At least I'm not dumb enough to believe everything I read on the internet.

If I'm an "idiot", what does that make you?

I never said I believed it, did I? I simply posted it to get a rise out of loons like you....guess what? SUCCESS!!!!! You fools bite every time. Know why? You're uptight and self loathing. Now cease bothering me

Sure....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back