President Obama And First Lady Michelle Took Separate Planes To Los Angeles On The Same Day

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Day.

I wonder how common this is ? Seems like they would have made sure their schedules were in sync and fly together when they go to the same fucking city. Guess taxpayers just do not give a shit.

President Obama flew to Los Angeles to appear on Jimmy Kimmel's TV show on the same day first lady Michelle Obama also reportedly flew to Los Angeles to appear on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show.

So, why is it causing a stir? According to The Washington Times, both flights are on the taxpayer's dime, with the president flying on Air Force One at an estimated cost of $228,000 per hour of flight time, while Michelle Obama took a different plane.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...ly-took-separate-planes-to-los-angeles-on-the

Lots of parents do that I hear, in case of a crash they both aren't in it.

Barack+Obama+Animated+Dancing+Throwing+Money+Gif_obama_ballin.gif

Lots of parents do that I hear, in case of a crash they both aren't in it.

Mom and Dad traveling on two different airplanes to California costs them the same as traveling on the same airplane. Flying two different airplanes to California with the President on one airplane and the First Lady on another costs the taxpayer at least an extra $100,000. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Day.

I wonder how common this is ? Seems like they would have made sure their schedules were in sync and fly together when they go to the same fucking city. Guess taxpayers just do not give a shit.

President Obama flew to Los Angeles to appear on Jimmy Kimmel's TV show on the same day first lady Michelle Obama also reportedly flew to Los Angeles to appear on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show.

So, why is it causing a stir? According to The Washington Times, both flights are on the taxpayer's dime, with the president flying on Air Force One at an estimated cost of $228,000 per hour of flight time, while Michelle Obama took a different plane.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...ly-took-separate-planes-to-los-angeles-on-the
Not to worry. Uncle Sam is using Groupon.

Forum List

Back