16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if this gets settled or not.

Poor kid might end up dead....
Hmm. Vince Foster?
The Clintons are ambitious driven people who believe they are above any law or public commentary. The Clintons have gone out of their way to destroy anyone who stands in their way of maintaining political power.
It is likely one of two things will happen here.
One is should this go the way of the child's desire to have her father identified, she will be secretly paid off and told to shut up....
Two, a freak accident will cause her demise.
Um........this is a very funny post, considering.

madam-secretary-tv-review-cbs.jpg

You can't prove my husband Bill fathered that girl, besides I know for a fact that on the day she was conceived Bill was having a threesome with 2 16 year old sex slaves on his friend Epstein's Lolita Island. Add it up, it's like having sex with a 32 year old -- no harm, no foul.

The fact that something is believable is not a reason to believe it.

I never said I believed it, I said we would need to wait, but it would not have surprised anyone if he was a daddy to another kid.

That's my point - you didn't need to "wait" to find out that it's false, you just needed to look at the damn website it came from.

The fact that you (and many others) were too lazy to do so is what I'm talking about.

I looked at it but I didn't look at it closely, the story was very plausible, afterwards I did look further and posted accordingly. And to call others lazy because they missed something that wasn't even in the story? Cheap shot Doc.

Of course the story is plausible - it sounded plausible to me, too.

But you know what? It didn't seem plausible that no real media source would report it - particularly because the story claims that Clinton made comments on it during a press conference yesterday.

And no, it's not a "cheap shot" to call it laziness - that's exactly what it is. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out that this story was bullshit. What prevented you from doing the same thing I did?

Post 32 I told Luddly I couldn't find anything on it. To fucking lazy to read the whole thread? Dumbshit, accuse me of not looking it up when you didn't read the whole thread. I think you are lazy.

Well, that's the thing - I have a hard time believing that you "couldn't find anything on it".

Google worked perfectly well for me, the first result it found after I searched for "Clinton paternity" was the original story, on a satire site.

Last edited:
I never said I believed it, I said we would need to wait, but it would not have surprised anyone if he was a daddy to another kid.

That's my point - you didn't need to "wait" to find out that it's false, you just needed to look at the damn website it came from.

The fact that you (and many others) were too lazy to do so is what I'm talking about.

I looked at it but I didn't look at it closely, the story was very plausible, afterwards I did look further and posted accordingly. And to call others lazy because they missed something that wasn't even in the story? Cheap shot Doc.

But you know what? It didn't seem plausible that no real media source would report it - particularly because the story claims that Clinton made comments on it during a press conference yesterday.

And no, it's not a "cheap shot" to call it laziness - that's exactly what it is. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out that this story was bullshit. What prevented you from doing the same thing I did?

Post 32 I told Luddly I couldn't find anything on it. To fueling lazy to read the whole thread? Dumbshit, accuse me of not looking it up when you didn't read the whole thread. I think you are lazy.
And stupid.

Still think this is a real story, clown?

WHY would a MSM source print this... You DO remember John Edwards story started just like this, and from a supposedly WORSE source!

bill-clinton-2004.jpg

Post 32 I told Luddly I couldn't find anything on it. To fucking lazy to read the whole thread? Dumbshit, accuse me of not looking it up when you didn't read the whole thread. I think you are lazy.

Well, that's the thing - I have a hard time believing that you "couldn't find anything on it".

Google worked perfectly well for me, the first result it found after I searched for "Clinton paternity" was the original story, on a satire site.

The subversives made FUN of the John Edwards story also.... how did that work out?

gr_pr_100205_johnedwards.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, come on. How many times has the left done the same? Clinton's past behavior is of his own doing and brings out a good laugh, now and then.
Lighten up! It just isn't worth it, now is it really, to get your knickers in a knot?

:lol:

Do you not understand that I'm laughing at you, not "getting my knickers in a knot"?

It's no skin off my back if you want to make fools of yourselves - but don't expect me not to enjoy pointing it out.

Numb nuts, I found the one site, and a bunch of crap from years ago, you want me to go back to the same site I was just at? That makes no sense. Do you work this hard when your libtards friends post from a satire link thinking it's real? Hell, no partisan bull crap, that is all you have.

Numb nuts, I found the one site, and a bunch of crap from years ago, you want me to go back to the same site I was just at? That makes no sense. Do you work this hard when your libtards friends post from a satire link thinking it's real? Hell, no partisan bull crap, that is all you have.

The article in the OP is NOT the site the story came from. The "Tea Party News" quoted in the OP got suckered, just like you did. The first result on Google is the source for this bullshit, and if you'd clicked that link and looked at the site, you wouldn't have egg on your face right now.

And btw - I have called out many liberals for lazily believing bullshit stories from satire sites - I'm sad to say that liberals on this site at just as bad, if not worse than you guys, when it comes to intellectual laziness.

The article in the OP is NOT the site the story came from. The "Tea Party News" quoted in the OP got suckered, just like you did. The first result on Google is the source for this bullshit, and if you'd clicked that link and looked at the site, you wouldn't have egg on your face right now.

And btw - I have called out many liberals for lazily believing bullshit stories from satire sites - I'm sad to say that liberals on this site at just as bad, if not worse than you guys, when it comes to intellectual laziness.

I haven't seen any. After looking for the story on other sites I backed off dip shit. And it is funny I never seen you ripping your fellow libtards, Luddly started one on Palin and Charlie Brown and fucked up Franco start another one on Palin, never saw you post in either. Good night dictor, again pretend you are fair, you are not, you are a partisan bitch. You didn't call them out because you were lazy. Take care asshole.

I haven't seen any. After looking for the story on other sites I backed off dip shit. And it is funny I never seen you ripping your fellow libtards, Luddly started one on Palin and Charlie Brown and fucked up Franco start another one on Palin, never saw you post in either. Good night dictor, again pretend you are fair, you are not, you are a partisan bitch. You didn't call them out because you were lazy. Take care asshole.

Whatever makes you feel better, chief.

Butt hurt? You can't be serious. The only butt hurt I saw was yours because others were having fun with it.
I think the funniest part of this whole thing is how butthurt you guys are for being called on your shit.

The story is plausible - they can find out if Bill Clinton is the father - certainly but could the results be tampered with to bring about a false report? Yes. I believe it could. As to there not being a real media source willing to touch it - that could mean it is true -Doc. You see, the main media sources cover for people such as the Clinton's which is why I believe it could be possible that Chelsea's father is not Bill Clinton. This story has never run on a mainstream media source either but Chelsea does look more like this man than she does Bill Clinton.

Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton Conspiracy Theories

SCARY.jpg

In 2007 I had a conversation with then TIME reporter Karen Tumulty. I was calling her and asking why TIME was not covering all the dirty tactics and criminal private detective terror campaigns that the Clintons had long used to frighten Bill’s sex victims and former girlfriends into silence.

Tumulty astoundingly told me “We are not going to re-litigate the 1990’s.”

I then said to Tumulty, well you do know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton? Tumulty’s response was interesting – she did not deny or challenge this blockbuster assertion but rather just seemed to confirm it by her awkward silence and accepting non denial. Years later I asked a longtime high level Republican operative “How long have you known that Chelsea was the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?” He said since 1992. Then I asked “Why didn’t you use it in the 1992 presidential campaign?” His answer: “Because I was not running the 1992 campaign.” I then asked “Would you say that most high level Republican and Democratic political operatives know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?”

This long time GOP operative said: “Yes.”

The truth is it is possible that Bill's daughter is the one he is denying while the one he claims to be his daughter (Chelsea) may not be his daughter at all. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Anything is possible.

Last edited:
Butt hurt? You can't be serious. The only butt hurt I saw was yours because others were having fun with it.
I think the funniest part of this whole thing is how butthurt you guys are for being called on your shit.

Well, I guess you see what you want to see.

If sassy and Papageorgio's posts in this thread don't look like butthurt to you, I really don't know what to tell you.

Well, I guess you see what you want to see.

If sassy and Papageorgio's posts in this thread don't look like butthurt to you, I really don't know what to tell you.

You seem more disturb about it than anyone, the fact you can't back your crap up and you got caught lying about calling libs out on the same stuff. Nice try though.

Me, I am am here for fun and entertainment. I don't let people such as yourself to bother me. Never have, never will but you can't pretend to know everything about me and how I feel.

They have ways of proving it these days. Just compare her DNA to the stain on Monica's dress. The other solution is to use some of these foreign contributions to the Clinton foundation and pay the babe to keep quiet The third solution is to sic Hillary's "bimbo eruption" mad dogs on her and scare her to death.

This is a really bad week for the Clintoons. There is a resemblance there....:rolleyes-41:

A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning, before an Arkansas state court, alleging that the former president of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, is her biological father.

clinton.jpg

Alyssa Gilmore claims that her mother, a former secretary of the oval office named Whitney Gilmore, had an affair with President Clinton between 1998 and 2001. She says she was born out of that relationship, and demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true.

“I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. “I have many pictures of my mother and him and I know they were in love. He even gave me présents for Christmas and my birthdays when I was a kid, before he left my mother. I have spent many years writing him letters and calling him, hoping he would come back in my life. At first, he would write back and we spoke on the phone regularly, but he doesn’t even answer anymore. I just want him to take his responsibilities and recognize that he is my father, that’s all.”

Judge Henri Watkins of the Arkansas state court, rapidly decided that Ms. Gilmore had enough evidence to support her demand and announced that the presentation of the evidence will begin on March 19.

16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father - Tea Party News

what timing --LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back