16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he is the father, the horn dog that he is and was. But what if he isn't? How devastating will that be for that girl and her relationship with her mom.

Assuming this isn't all a WND fantasy.

That's the best part. Even Joseph Farrah isn't nuts enough to believe this shit - it's from World News Daily Report, not World News Daily...

It's hilarious how upset the left gets over things like this. I mean c'mon EVERYONE knows Bubba chases skirts

From the WNDR website:

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

Think I should start a gossip thread about something that is tenuous in actually having happened....and regardless of what people post, go on about how everyone has their panties wadded?

No, I've got scruples.

From the WNDR website:

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

Attack the source!!!!!!! Never mind Clinton can't keep his manhood in his pants, right? Lighten up

From the WNDR website:

:lol: Not again. :lol:

It's hilarious how upset the left gets over things like this. I mean c'mon EVERYONE knows Bubba chases skirts

:lol:

I think you might be confusing "upset" with "laughing my ass off at you morons".

Were you born this gullible, or did you have to work on it?

You're sort of an idiot and uptight.

At least I'm not dumb enough to believe everything I read on the internet.

If I'm an "idiot", what does that make you?

I think you might be confusing "upset" with "laughing my ass off at you morons".

I never said I believed it, did I? I simply posted it to get a rise out of loons like you....guess what? SUCCESS!!!!! You fools bite every time. Know why? You're uptight and self loathing. Now cease bothering me

I never said I believed it, did I? I simply posted it to get a rise out of loons like you....guess what? SUCCESS!!!!! You fools bite every time. Know why? You're uptight and self loathing. Now cease bothering me

That's the most pathetic attempt to save face I've seen in a while.

Go away, from the moment I landed on this board I've known you're an uptight left loon and to be honest not worthy of my time. Got it?

For your entertainment and enjoyment!!!

Bill Clinton Reported to Have Fathered A Son w/ a Hooker!
May 30th, 2013
image: http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....loads/2013/05/bill-clintons-bastard-child.jpg

bill-clintons-bastard-child.jpg

Advertisement

Did Bill Clinton father a secret lovechild with a hooker? Sources say yes! The now 27-year-old bi-racial Little Rock, Arkansas man is now hoping to finally meet his biological dad.

Reports reveal Danny Lee Williams Jr. was conceived back when his mother was working as a prostitute and Clinton was Arkansas’ Governor. That’s when the then-future “I never had sexual relations with that woman” President reportedly paid Bobbie Ann Williams for her sexual services, leading to their secret lovechild.

So, why has Danny Lee Williams waited so long to surface? He says he simply wants to meet his 66-year-old Presidential father — who’s battling heart disease and suffers from Parkinson’s — before he passes.

Here’s what Danny Lee Williams told Globe Magazine:

“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies. I just want to shake his hand and say, ‘Hi Dad,’ before he dies. I’d like to have a relationship with Chelsea, too. She’s my half-sister. I would also want my dad to acknowledge and meet his five grandchildren children.”

Does Bill Clinton see a prostitute for sex whenever he visits the west coast? Of course. Don’t believe me.. Ask Cristina Warthen.

Read more at Bill Clinton Reported to Have Fathered A Son w a Hooker

Go away, from the moment I landed on this board I've known you're an uptight left loon and to be honest not worthy of my time. Got it?

Nope, I think I'll stick around.

I seem to be getting under your skin, and I find that incredibly entertaining.

"I got suckered, and it's your fault for proving that I'm a moron. Wahh! Wahh! Stop bothering me! Wahh!"

Did you read the thread title?

No wonder you morons can't tell when a thread title accurately depicts the content of the OP. Her thread title says the girl makes the claim. Not that she believes it.

Yes, facts do seem to bother you.

Oh, and he's a mod, he's not going anywhere.

You are not very good at this, now are you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back