16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just one of many around the world. Could be dozens of them, not only in this country, but in other countries as well. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. If she suddenly becomes wealthy, well, you be the judge. Oh, and how will this play with Hillary's run for office? Interesting scenario, indeed. Stay tuned, dirty laundry may be exposed since elections aren't that far away. I wonder who else running for office has skeletons in their closet? Should be a real dog fight between now and November 2016. We could have the first "soap opera" campaign season in history, or one of the first.

Will Bill come forward to answer questions, or stay away from mics and cameras until after Hillary's run? Will Hillary acknowledge this possible scandal at some point during her campaign? Or, will this be proven to be a hoax and someone ends up paying dearly, possibly with a long prison sentence? How many newspapers and tabloids with run with this as their lead story in the coming weeks and months? Will Bill say, "I never had sexual relations with that woman"? Will Monica be angry and jealous? Is there another dress to examine?
Did you read the article?

It say's Bill came out immediately and says he is gung ho to get this test and paternity suit over with, bring em on!

true

and at one time he also said

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

--LOL

Link takes me to World Nut Daily but when I did a search, nothing credible came up. Just a lot of rabid RW sites. Funny though that Fox hasn't picked it up yet. Its not like they bother with facts.

I'm not finding anything either.

not sure you would at first

look it took the National Enquirer to break the Edwards lovechild scandal

--LOL

This is a really bad week for the Clintoons. There is a resemblance there....:rolleyes-41:

A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning, before an Arkansas state court, alleging that the former president of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, is her biological father.

clinton.jpg

Alyssa Gilmore claims that her mother, a former secretary of the oval office named Whitney Gilmore, had an affair with President Clinton between 1998 and 2001. She says she was born out of that relationship, and demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true.

“I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. “I have many pictures of my mother and him and I know they were in love. He even gave me présents for Christmas and my birthdays when I was a kid, before he left my mother. I have spent many years writing him letters and calling him, hoping he would come back in my life. At first, he would write back and we spoke on the phone regularly, but he doesn’t even answer anymore. I just want him to take his responsibilities and recognize that he is my father, that’s all.”

Judge Henri Watkins of the Arkansas state court, rapidly decided that Ms. Gilmore had enough evidence to support her demand and announced that the presentation of the evidence will begin on March 19.

16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father - Tea Party News
So? Men are known to scattered their seed hither and yon. I wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be true. Nor does it bother me if it is. Her mother knew full well what she was doing. Takes two to tango.

I looked at it but I didn't look at it closely, the story was very plausible, afterwards I did look further and posted accordingly. And to call others lazy because they missed something that wasn't even in the story? Cheap shot Doc.

Of course the story is plausible - it sounded plausible to me, too.

But you know what? It didn't seem plausible that no real media source would report it - particularly because the story claims that Clinton made comments on it during a press conference yesterday.

And no, it's not a "cheap shot" to call it laziness - that's exactly what it is. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out that this story was bullshit. What prevented you from doing the same thing I did?

Post 32 I told Luddly I couldn't find anything on it. To fucking lazy to read the whole thread? Dumbshit, accuse me of not looking it up when you didn't read the whole thread. I think you are lazy.

Well, that's the thing - I have a hard time believing that you "couldn't find anything on it".

Google worked perfectly well for me, the first result it found after I searched for "Clinton paternity" was the original story, on a satire site.
Numb nuts, I found the one site, and a bunch of crap from years ago, you want me to go back to the same site I was just at? That makes no sense. Do you work this hard when your libtards friends post from a satire link thinking it's real? Hell, no partisan bull crap, that is all you have.

The article in the OP is NOT the site the story came from. The "Tea Party News" quoted in the OP got suckered, just like you did. The first result on Google is the source for this bullshit, and if you'd clicked that link and looked at the site, you wouldn't have egg on your face right now.

And btw - I have called out many liberals for lazily believing bullshit stories from satire sites - I'm sad to say that liberals on this site at just as bad, if not worse than you guys, when it comes to intellectual laziness.

Hey- stop trying to be even handed- you know both sides hate it when someone is not being entirely partisan!

LOL.....thanks for providing facts in a storm of BS.

The fact that something is believable is not a reason to believe it.

I never said I believed it, I said we would need to wait, but it would not have surprised anyone if he was a daddy to another kid.
the truth is: What does the Bible say about gossip and those who spread gossip?

That's my point - you didn't need to "wait" to find out that it's false, you just needed to look at the damn website it came from.

The fact that you (and many others) were too lazy to do so is what I'm talking about.

I looked at it but I didn't look at it closely, the story was very plausible, afterwards I did look further and posted accordingly. And to call others lazy because they missed something that wasn't even in the story? Cheap shot Doc.

But you know what? It didn't seem plausible that no real media source would report it - particularly because the story claims that Clinton made comments on it during a press conference yesterday.

And no, it's not a "cheap shot" to call it laziness - that's exactly what it is. It took me less than 5 minutes to find out that this story was bullshit. What prevented you from doing the same thing I did?

The story is plausible - they can find out if Bill Clinton is the father - certainly but could the results be tampered with to bring about a false report? Yes. I believe it could. As to there not being a real media source willing to touch it - that could mean it is true -Doc. You see, the main media sources cover for people such as the Clinton's which is why I believe it could be possible that Chelsea's father is not Bill Clinton. This story has never run on a mainstream media source either but Chelsea does look more like this man than she does Bill Clinton.

Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton Conspiracy Theories

SCARY.jpg

In 2007 I had a conversation with then TIME reporter Karen Tumulty. I was calling her and asking why TIME was not covering all the dirty tactics and criminal private detective terror campaigns that the Clintons had long used to frighten Bill’s sex victims and former girlfriends into silence.

Tumulty astoundingly told me “We are not going to re-litigate the 1990’s.”

I then said to Tumulty, well you do know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton? Tumulty’s response was interesting – she did not deny or challenge this blockbuster assertion but rather just seemed to confirm it by her awkward silence and accepting non denial. Years later I asked a longtime high level Republican operative “How long have you known that Chelsea was the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?” He said since 1992. Then I asked “Why didn’t you use it in the 1992 presidential campaign?” His answer: “Because I was not running the 1992 campaign.” I then asked “Would you say that most high level Republican and Democratic political operatives know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?”

This long time GOP operative said: “Yes.”

The truth is it is possible that Bill's daughter is the one he is denying while the one he claims to be his daughter (Chelsea) may not be his daughter at all. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Anything is possible.

I never said I believed it, I said we would need to wait, but it would not have surprised anyone if he was a daddy to another kid.

That's my point - you didn't need to "wait" to find out that it's false, you just needed to look at the damn website it came from.

The fact that you (and many others) were too lazy to do so is what I'm talking about.

The story is plausible - they can find out if Bill Clinton is the father - certainly but could the results be tampered with to bring about a false report? Yes. I believe it could. As to there not being a real media source willing to touch it - that could mean it is true -Doc. You see, the main media sources cover for people such as the Clinton's which is why I believe it could be possible that Chelsea's father is not Bill Clinton. This story has never run on a mainstream media source either but Chelsea does look more like this man than she does Bill Clinton.

Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton Conspiracy Theories

SCARY.jpg

In 2007 I had a conversation with then TIME reporter Karen Tumulty. I was calling her and asking why TIME was not covering all the dirty tactics and criminal private detective terror campaigns that the Clintons had long used to frighten Bill’s sex victims and former girlfriends into silence.

I then said to Tumulty, well you do know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton? Tumulty’s response was interesting – she did not deny or challenge this blockbuster assertion but rather just seemed to confirm it by her awkward silence and accepting non denial. Years later I asked a longtime high level Republican operative “How long have you known that Chelsea was the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?” He said since 1992. Then I asked “Why didn’t you use it in the 1992 presidential campaign?” His answer: “Because I was not running the 1992 campaign.” I then asked “Would you say that most high level Republican and Democratic political operatives know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?”

The truth is it is possible that Bill's daughter is the one he is denying while the one he claims to be his daughter (Chelsea) may not be his daughter at all. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Anything is possible.

Even God has a sense of humor. Loosen up those panties and stop getting butt hurt when someone pokes fun at one of your idols.

SCARY.jpg

Even God has a sense of humor. Loosen up those panties and stop getting butt hurt when someone pokes fun at one of your idols.
Sorry Lass, I choose (what) God (says about it).... ;)

Last edited:

SCARY.jpg

Sorry Lass, I choose (what) God (says about it).... ;)

Gossip is repeating something that isn't the truth or repeating a matter privately whispering against another - not giving them opportunity to explain - most certainly not the case with either of the Clintons.

The trouble with this story is that the truth appears to be common knowledge amongst the media yet not one of them are willing to "report it". Instead we have a media these days that is intent on "covering up" the truth. Such as what happened in Benghazi. What happened to the woman that was raped and her lip viciously bitten by Bill Clinton. You need to learn to rightly divide the Word of God because no where does God tell us not to speak out against evil, Care4all. It is wicked to call evil good and good evil. The person who does shall not see evil depart from their house. Read the Bible and take in the whole counsel of God. Not just the scriptures that suit you.

Last edited:
move over Cosby you got company. I hope they come outta the wood work on Clinton to.

Speaking of Bill Cosby. This is another matter of the media not reporting the truth. Why? Because he is a celebrity? Listen. When you have story after story of women being sexually harrassed, raped by someone as is the case of Bill Cosby (and Bill Clinton) and the media does not report it because they find more reward of accusing the victim rather than to Confront the Guilty (by exposing them)? Something is wrong.

You do not have over 20 women come forward as witnesses against Bill Cosby telling stories of rape, being drugged, etc. unless they are telling the truth. What possible motive would someone have for accusing a rich and powerful celebrity if it were not true? Furthermore, what possible explanation can be given for learning that Bill Clinton's good friend was a sex slaver of young girls - Jeffrey Epstein? People are known by the company they keep. Wake up, America.

madam-secretary-tv-review-cbs.jpg

You can't prove my husband Bill fathered that girl, besides I know for a fact that on the day she was conceived Bill was having a threesome with 2 16 year old sex slaves on his friend Epstein's Lolita Island. Add it up, it's like having sex with a 32 year old -- no harm, no foul.

The bottom line, Frank, is that Bill Clinton is a criminal and he should be behind bars. His wife should be too. If there were any justice in the system left (for all) they would be. The fact that they have gotten away with so much is indicative of the state of America today. Sad but true.

*Whether he is the father of the girl in story is not the issue. If he were certainly having the story posted in a Satire media site - would be a most likely way to diffuse any serious inquiry. The Clinton's certainly have connections to keep it off any mainstream media news source.

Last edited:
This ought to rustle Hillary's jimmies.

She's gotta figure its true. She knows him best.

SCARY.jpg

Yeah- Conservatives kind of gloss over what they don't want to pay attention to from the Bible.....

You can't prove my husband Bill fathered that girl, besides I know for a fact that on the day she was conceived Bill was having a threesome with 2 16 year old sex slaves on his friend Epstein's Lolita Island. Add it up, it's like having sex with a 32 year old -- no harm, no foul.

The bottom line, Frank, is that Bill Clinton is a criminal and he should be behind bars. His wife should be too.

What crimes are they guilty of?

The bottom line, Frank, is that Bill Clinton is a criminal and he should be behind bars. His wife should be too.

See post #151 and in the future?
Try reading the thread before asking questions. Thank you.

Off the top of my head, perjury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back