14% of Economist Say Trump Would Be The Best For The Economy

What I cannot argue with is that economists with a liberal perspective don't want to see a Republican in the White House and approach any and all economic debates with their minds already made up. If you desire the status quo and think Big Government is the solution to our country's problems then you view Donald Trump as the "Anti-Christ"! Does that mean he is? No...it simply means he's not what THEY want!
Both parties want Big Government. The Republicans want government to protect Big Business and oppress people and lifestyles they don't like, and the Democrats want Big Government to protect consumers and establish a tax scale that places the larger burden on those who can most easily accommodate it.

Establishment Republicans may want it, but that's why they were shown the door in this election. Rank and file Republicans don't want big government. They want government cut down to size.
The primaries are not the general election.
Your guy is getting his ass handed to him,
Your rank a file bullshit is a myth you and your imaginary friends tell themselves.
The GOP is engaged in an internecine war. The winner will be the Democratic Party of the United States.

Unless it agrees with my understanding of reality, I generally assume a claim is bullshit until proven otherwise.
Since you and reality have never met , that explains a lot.

That must be your conception of wit.
con·cep·tion
kənˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the action of conceiving a child or of a child being conceived.
    "an unfertilized egg before conception"
    synonyms: inception of pregnancy, conceiving,fertilization, impregnation,insemination
    "from conception until natural death"
  2. 2.
    the way in which something is perceived or regarded.
    "our conception of how language relates to reality"
con·cept
ˈkänˌsept/
noun
  1. an abstract idea; a general notion.
    "structuralism is a difficult concept"
    synonyms: idea, notion, conception, abstraction;More
    • a plan or intention; a conception.
      "the center has kept firmly to its original concept"
    • an idea or invention to help sell or publicize a commodity.
      "a new concept in corporate hospitality."
  2. Lol I because I'm a man can't birth babies.
  3. You really need to learn to read

So what's your complaint, douche bag?
You calling anybody a douche bag is hilarious.
How so? I'm not the one defending a criminal. You are.

What I cannot argue with is that economists with a liberal perspective don't want to see a Republican in the White House and approach any and all economic debates with their minds already made up. If you desire the status quo and think Big Government is the solution to our country's problems then you view Donald Trump as the "Anti-Christ"! Does that mean he is? No...it simply means he's not what THEY want!
Both parties want Big Government. The Republicans want government to protect Big Business and oppress people and lifestyles they don't like, and the Democrats want Big Government to protect consumers and establish a tax scale that places the larger burden on those who can most easily accommodate it.

Establishment Republicans may want it, but that's why they were shown the door in this election. Rank and file Republicans don't want big government. They want government cut down to size.
Your rank a file bullshit is a myth you and your imaginary friends tell themselves.
Trump is the nominee, so that pretty much shows what the rank and file think of establishment Republicans. Whether he wins or loses, no establishment Republican will ever win the nomination again.

But still big enough to keep gays from marrying, women from getting abortions and the "wrong" people from voting? Still big enough to force an agenda on everyone?

By the "wrong people" do you mean illegal aliens and dead people? Yeah, we don't want them voting, and you call that "big government?" Taking over 1/6 of the economy is big government. Making sure people who vote are legal to do so is virtually nothing. Dim bulbs like you just call any law they don't like "big government." Only the morons are fooled.

what part of the survey would you call propaganda?

The part where the establishment pretends that a money launderer like Hillary is better than an efficient proven businessman like Trump.
i see. it's propaganda because the survey results don't match what you think they should be.

do you think maybe it could be you with the problem and not the educated, knowledgable, professional economists?
Unless it agrees with my understanding of reality, I generally assume a claim is bullshit until proven otherwise.
so you believe you know better than hundreds of economists.
They aren't economists. They are douche bag propagandists paid to come up with economic justifications for crony capitalism.
what makes you think they are propagandists?

is it because they are educated experts that disagree with your uneducated, unexpert opinion?

The part where the establishment pretends that a money launderer like Hillary is better than an efficient proven businessman like Trump.
i see. it's propaganda because the survey results don't match what you think they should be.

do you think maybe it could be you with the problem and not the educated, knowledgable, professional economists?
They aren't economists. They are douche bag propagandists paid to come up with economic justifications for crony capitalism.

is it because they are educated experts that disagree with your uneducated, unexpert opinion?

No, it's because they say things that are obviously untrue, such as the claim that tax increases help the economy, and that government can create jobs.

Bill Clinton did a lot of this type of nonsense too. There were always "500 economists" who supported raising taxes etc.

Don't be fooled. Many of these "economists" are on campus getting Federal grant money, so they will say whatever Hillary's campaign tells them to say...

Bill Clinton did a lot of this type of nonsense too. There were always "500 economists" who supported raising taxes etc.

Don't be fooled. Many of these "economists" are on campus getting Federal grant money, so they will say whatever Hillary's campaign tells them to say...
BINGO!

No, it's because they say things that are obviously untrue, such as the claim that tax increases help the economy, and that government can create jobs.
where do you see those statements (and they aren't necessarily untrue, btw)

Since you and reality have never met , that explains a lot.

con·cep·tion
kənˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    synonyms: inception of pregnancy, conceiving,fertilization, impregnation,insemination
  2. 2.
con·cept
ˈkänˌsept/
noun

if you are supporting trump you are .

If they endorse Hillary, that's what they believe because that's her economic program.

con·cep·tion
kənˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
con·cept
ˈkänˌsept/
noun

What law did Trump break?

If they endorse Hillary, that's what they believe because that's her economic program.
sure.
and they are wrong to believe that clinton will be best for the economy because....

Trump is the nominee, so that pretty much shows what the rank and file think of establishment Republicans. Whether he wins or loses, no establishment Republican will ever win the nomination again.
you're having that dream again.
all republicans and democrats etc. are establishment (a group in a society exercising power and influence over matters of policy or taste, and seen as resisting change.)
you are just as much part of the establishment as any politician you could name.
all the bitching and denial won't change that.

got any actual evidence of that?
or as I suspect , talking out your ass.

con·cep·tion
kənˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
con·cept
ˈkänˌsept/
noun

here's just one for starters
Donald Trump’s Modeling Agency Broke Immigration Laws, Attorneys Say

here's just one for starters
Donald Trump’s Modeling Agency Broke Immigration Laws, Attorneys Say

No charges, no convictions. An attorney can say anything he likes about Trump. That proves exactly nothing.

you're having that dream again.
all republicans and democrats etc. are establishment (a group in a society exercising power and influence over matters of policy or taste, and seen as resisting change.)
you are just as much part of the establishment as any politician you could name.
all the bitching and denial won't change that.

You don't get to have your own personal idiosynchratic definition of "establishment."

Blow it out your ass, douche bag.

Forum List

Back