13 Year Old Girl Beheaded In America

now here is something the left should feel humiliated over but they won’t! They will just shrug their shoulders!

Pair beheaded girl, 13, after fatally stabbing her grandmother, police say

The details emerged in a Madison County court during a preliminary hearing for Yoni Aguilar, 26, AL.com reported.

Aguilar and Israel Palomino, 34, are charged with two counts each of capital murder in the June slayings of Oralia Mendoza, 49, and her granddaughter, Mariah Lopez.

Authorities said Mendoza was associated with the Sinaloa cartel, one of the world’s most powerful drug-trafficking organizations.

Aguilar told investigators that he, Mendoza, Palomino, and another woman traveled to Georgia in early June to pick up a kilo of methamphetamine.
On Trump’s watch. Disgraceful.

Yes, but now her daughter will grow up without a mother.
Ya, so who's going to show her the drug trade now? :dunno:
The grandmother's grandmother. She's only 56.
How many children did the 13 year old messikin girl have?
Just the one, but she was pregnant.
She was pregnant with a pregnant baby? Those crazy messikins. :biggrin:
This is real separation from parents.

now here is something the left should feel humiliated over but they won’t! They will just shrug their shoulders!

The details emerged in a Madison County court during a preliminary hearing for Yoni Aguilar, 26, AL.com reported.

Aguilar and Israel Palomino, 34, are charged with two counts each of capital murder in the June slayings of Oralia Mendoza, 49, and her granddaughter, Mariah Lopez.

Authorities said Mendoza was associated with the Sinaloa cartel, one of the world’s most powerful drug-trafficking organizations.

Aguilar told investigators that he, Mendoza, Palomino, and another woman traveled to Georgia in early June to pick up a kilo of methamphetamine.
You scumbag. Why on earth should the Left be humiliated by the actions of these two criminals? And more to the point of you being a scumbag of the first order, why on earth would you that no you could politicize these murders? Doing so makes you such an idiot scumbag you should never EVER be regarded as anything else. You should be ashamed. I am embarrassed for you.
If the left had any integrity they would be humiliated because these two are exactly the kind of people the left wants here. It's what they are fighting for.

You know that's nuts, right? At least you're consistent.

Let them in, let them in. They aren't being given American rights why the poor little killers just didn't understand what they were doing.
Have some gawd dam compassion for the killers.

You scumbag. Why on earth should the Left be humiliated by the actions of these two criminals? And more to the point of you being a scumbag of the first order, why on earth would you that no you could politicize these murders? Doing so makes you such an idiot scumbag you should never EVER be regarded as anything else. You should be ashamed. I am embarrassed for you.
Do you find it difficult to virtue shame strangers on the internet when you support abolishing ICE and sanctuary cities?
Let's review and improve ICE and leave the stupidity of a Hobson's Choice to stupider people.

Do you find it difficult to virtue shame strangers on the internet when you support abolishing ICE and sanctuary cities?
Let's review and improve ICE and leave the stupidity of a Hobson's Choice to stupider people.
Better yet, let's not see the direct connection.

Yes! I know! I am a scumbag for pointing out that the left is an open borders advocate, sanctuary city advocate, champion of illegals advocate! Did I leave anything out? And as evidenced in this thread the left is not humiliated by these criminals, they went to accusations of racism like a Martin to a gourd! Thank You.
Most thinking people reject the hyperbole of the Trumpian whenever she tries in vain to make all things migrants into murderous criminals, gang members, drug dealers and rapists. Only idiots buy that crap.

Let them in, let them in. They aren't being given American rights why the poor little killers just didn't understand what they were doing.
Have some gawd dam compassion for the killers.
I know!

Yes! I know! I am a scumbag for pointing out that the left is an open borders advocate, sanctuary city advocate, champion of illegals advocate! Did I leave anything out? And as evidenced in this thread the left is not humiliated by these criminals, they went to accusations of racism like a Martin to a gourd! Thank You.
Most thinking people reject the hyperbole of the Trumpian whenever she tries in vain to make all things migrants into murderous criminals, gang members, drug dealers and rapists. Only idiots buy that crap.
Most thinking people can focus and see that your claim is baseless as said Trumpian never uttered the words all things migrant! I am much more honest. I separate migrants of the legal nature from those who are illegal immigrants!

Most thinking people can focus and see that your claim is baseless as said Trumpian never uttered the words all things migrant! I am much more honest. I separate migrants of the legal nature from those who are illegal immigrants!
You try so hard, don't you? But try as you might, you'll never convince people with thinking skills that all undocumented immigrants are hardened criminals. Thinking people don't have to grab onto a scapegoat. Those more susceptible to lies and fear often do scapegoat others.

You try so hard, don't you? But try as you might, you'll never convince people with thinking skills that all undocumented immigrants are hardened criminals. Thinking people don't have to grab onto a scapegoat. Those more susceptible to lies and fear often do scapegoat others.
That’s because I never tried painting all undocumented illegals as hardened criminals! Try again! So! Ewe have no thinking skills! We got it!

Drug dealers killing drug dealers. YAAWWNNN!!!

I'm pretty sure the 13 year old girl wasn't trafficking drugs. But, even if she were the very fact that you don't care about the brutal death of a young girl is quite telling. And you don't come off good.

Drug dealers killing drug dealers. YAAWWNNN!!!

I'm pretty sure the 13 year old girl wasn't trafficking drugs. But, even if she were the very fact that you don't care about the brutal death of a young girl is quite telling. And you don't come off good.
Hey, it's Mr Big Space In His Posts! She's a messikin, nobody cares. Well, except you... maybe, although it does sound like more of your fake outrage. :biggrin:

Drugs don't hurt anyone.

Forum List

Back