Illegal alien cuts 13 year old girls head off

Thanks democrats. This animal needs to be killed.

Illegal Immigrant Beheads 13-Year-Old Girl in Alabama – Media Blackout

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.

This stuff has been going on since the 1980’s. Drug dealers killing other drug dealers. I love how Trumpbots are using this as an example of porous borders. The “illegals” involved flew into the country with valid entry visas.

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.

This stuff has been going on since the 1980’s. Drug dealers killing other drug dealers. I love how Trumpbots are using this as an example of porous borders. The “illegals” involved flew into the country with valid entry visas.
Oh then, it's ok.

Two minor stories, on something like this? This should be covered like, oh, I don't know, say a ten year old clip of Trump saying something harmless.

This shows the utter failure of our immigration policies and our governments. It is huge news, or a clear and present danger to our people.
Imbecile, the story is all over the news. And it’s not a clear and present danger to our people. It was a case of drug dealers murdering another drug dealer. Had Mendoza not been doing business with drug dealers, she and her granddaughter would still be alive. And plenty of people in America are killed all the time over bad drug deals; this one only got the attention of you rightards because one of the killers is an illegal immigrant. You asswipes are merely trying to politicize this.

Allowing illegals into this country is a political issue.

You people are for it, and we are not.

BUILD THE WALL. SEAL THE BORDER. DEPORT THE ILLEGAL.

A man roaming this country, who is willing to cut the head off of a 13 year old girl, and you don't see a danger?
Again, it was over a drug deal gone bad. The grandmother was involved with a drug cartel. It happened a month ago and you rightards didn’t give a shit about it until you learned one of the killers was here illegally.

Your claim that I don't care about the beheadings of young girls unless their murderers are illegal,

is just you being an ass.

I'm sure that in his dealings with non-drug dealers that he was a model of restraint and civility.

View attachment 205146
Great, if rightards cared about them, then it should be a breeze for you to show where anyone here mentioned their murders before yesterday when it was revealed one of the killers is an illegal alien....

MOst crime is not political, so not a matter for discussion on a political site.

D'uh.

And I guess you are dropping your insane position that he was not dangerous to non drug dealers?

You are right, it's been going on since the 80's, and it's high time that it's stopped or controlled better. Yes open borders to a laxed degree has been going on since the eighties, and the flooding of this country with cheap labor in order to enrich the few has led to this bullcrap that we are dealing with today.

Two minor stories, on something like this? This should be covered like, oh, I don't know, say a ten year old clip of Trump saying something harmless.

This shows the utter failure of our immigration policies and our governments. It is huge news, or a clear and present danger to our people.
Yes, it should be reported heavily, and then followed up with solutions and then results.

Like BUILDING THE WALL, SEALING THE BORDER AND DEPORTING THE ILLEGAL.

DEPORT THEM ALL. DON'T LET THEM BACK IN.

That you have a problem with that, is insane of you.

Imbecile, the story is all over the news. And it’s not a clear and present danger to our people. It was a case of drug dealers murdering another drug dealer. Had Mendoza not been doing business with drug dealers, she and her granddaughter would still be alive. And plenty of people in America are killed all the time over bad drug deals; this one only got the attention of you rightards because one of the killers is an illegal immigrant. You asswipes are merely trying to politicize this.

A man roaming this country, who is willing to cut the head off of a 13 year old girl, and you don't see a danger?
Again, it was over a drug deal gone bad. The grandmother was involved with a drug cartel. It happened a month ago and you rightards didn’t give a shit about it until you learned one of the killers was here illegally.

Your claim that I don't care about the beheadings of young girls unless their murderers are illegal,

I'm sure that in his dealings with non-drug dealers that he was a model of restraint and civility.

View attachment 205146
Great, if rightards cared about them, then it should be a breeze for you to show where anyone here mentioned their murders before yesterday when it was revealed one of the killers is an illegal alien....

MOst crime is not political, so not a matter for discussion on a political site.

D'uh.

And I guess you are dropping your insane position that he was not dangerous to non drug dealers?
You dumbfuck, this forum isn’t restricted to politics. What a lame fucking excuse for why none of you mentioned it until it involved an talking point illegal immigrant.

View attachment 205146

D'uh.

You dumbfuck, this forum isn’t restricted to politics. What a lame fucking excuse for why none of you mentioned it until it involved an talking point illegal immigrant.

It looks like mostly politics to me. That's why I am here.

Do you support the Death Penalty for these animals?

Imbecile, you don’t that. The other killer was here legally. She was still involved with a drug cartel and might very well still have gotten herself killed.

And again, let’s not forget... the crazy right doesn’t give a shit about her or her granddaughter. They were brutally killed a month ago and not one of you complained about it until today when you learned one of the killers is an illegal alien. All you care about is the talking point you can make from this tragic story.

Imbicile, THIS IS THE FIRST I HEARD OF IT, and I'm betting you too, thanks to your pro invasion media.

What's clear is that it is YOU who doesn't give a damn about this girl's (or her grandmother's) murder.

The girl was handicapped AND an honor student.

Neither deserved to be murdered, but you guys express ZERO sympathy for this. You are a thoroughly disgusting excuse for a "human being."

Another disgusting tard excusing the murder of a 13 year old girl, AND open borders for Mexico's gangs.

What a lame fucking excuse for why none of you mentioned it until it involved an talking point illegal immigrant.
Liar. NOBODY heard about this murder thanks to America's largest news organizations BURYING THE STORY.

You never heard about it until it was brought here, and you know it!

View attachment 205146

D'uh.

It looks like mostly politics to me. That's why I am here.

Do you support the Death Penalty for these animals?
LOLOL

Liar... here you are, posting about a non-political story...
Very sad accident. The world is a very dangerous place.
... you’re a moron who’s exhausted his lame excuses.

But thanks for playin’, just the same.

Look back at the responses from you guys. First, you denied the story was even true because the pro invasion networks YOU GUYS read, didn't carry the story.

It was like pulling teeth to get you tards to admit it even happened.

Then you attack the motive of the people pressing the issue. You display ZERO sympathy for these murders.

Your responses in threads like this is why your wave has fizzled. I'm beginning to think a Trump Wave is going to hit in November.

People are tired of this shit and the endless support for foreigners over AMERICANS by the left.

Hope this ends your party.

What a lame fucking excuse for why none of you mentioned it until it involved an talking point illegal immigrant.
Liar. NOBODY heard about this murder thanks to America's largest news organizations BURYING THE STORY.

You never heard about it until it was brought here, and you know it!
Dumbfuck, the story wasn’t buried. I already posted several links to MSM reports from when it happened a month ago.

You rightarded freaks can’t think up enough lame-ass excuses I can’t shove back in your faces.

Dumbfuck, the story wasn’t buried. I already posted several links to MSM reports from when it happened a month ago
Show me your post on this A MONTH AGO.

Be HONEST once in your life. ADMIT you never heard this story UNTIL YOU READ IT HERE.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck, the story wasn’t buried. I already posted several links to MSM reports from when it happened a month ago
Show me your post on this A MONTH AGO.

Be HONEST once in your life. ADMIT you never heard this story UNTIL YOU READ IT HERE.
Dumbfuck... I didn’t say I heard this story a month ago. I said I posted links to MSM reports from when it happened a month ago.

Damn, you’re dense.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It’s only on rightard radar now because it was just revealed one of the murderers is an illegal immigrant and you low information dumbasses want to politicize this.

Dumbfuck... I didn’t say I heard this story a month ago. I said I posted links to MSM reports from when it happened a month ago.

Damn, you’re dense.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, I get that you DIDNT POST THE STORY A MONTH AGO.

Just wanted you to admit it.

Yeah, MAYBE the MSM ran the story on page G27 so they can say they covered it.

Of course they still didn't cover it, and I know this because NONE OF YOU TARDS knew about it before I did.

THAT FACT makes your entire rant irrelevant.

how about, real times of Danger, Tax Rates?

It’s only on rightard radar now because it was just revealed one of the murderers is an illegal immigrant
Liar.

No it wasn't.

I (me, no one else) had to do a lot of digging to find THAT nugget.
You guys were arguing they were AMERICAN since no one was reporting they were both foreigners.
.I alone brought that fact to the table thru a fair amount of digging.

Forum List

Back