Illegal alien cuts 13 year old girls head off

This thread was started AFTER another before I discovered they were both foreigners after bulldog kept insisting they were "American" BECAUSE NO ONE MENTIONED THEIR STATUS.

Faun is an idiot. He cares not one bit about this Hispanic girl or her grandmother. None of the tards do. They're invested in protecting Mexicans entering the country unvetted. That is ALL they're concerned about.
Dayum, you rightards are fucking imbeciles.

Fucking imbecile.... these posts are timestamped. :eusa_doh:

And the timestamps reveal you are full of shit again.

This thread was the first one on this matter, created on Sunday at 8:00am EDT. Even worse for you, timestamps also reveal you posted on this thread first, at 11:03am EDT. While @BULLDOG’s post you speak of came at 12:31pm EDT, 1½ hours after you had already learned on this thread that one of the killers is an illegal alien.

So fuck off with your bullshit denials about not knowing this crime was committed by an illegal immigrant at first. All your lie reveals is you know you’ve been busted about not giving a shit about this crime until you learned it was committed by an illegal immigrant, just as I pointed out, so now you’re trying (and failing) to lie your way out of that embarrassment.

2s0blvo.jpg

Again dumbass THIS
13 Year Old Girl Beheaded In America
is the thread I was participating in before I was ever even aware of this thread.

It was there that bulldog claimed they were American.

It was there that the tards denied the story itself.

I'm glad you now admit the beheading is true and that they were not American.

But that doesn't matter. Your only interest is protecting MURDERS who should never have been allowed in the country.

Always despicable.

I said you (collectively) didn’t care about it since it didn’t grab you (collectively) until you (collectively) learned one of the killers is an illegal alien
No dumbass.

Until you can prove to us you knew about this Murder BEFORE it was posted here, your theory is meaningless.

You didn't know.

We didn't know.

It was discovered by ME that these were foreigners.

So your theory is rediculous.

You're as clueless and politically motivated as your avatar suggests.
Now go f -- off
LOLOLOL

You’re beyond fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

It was not discovered by you they are foreigners. The timestamps prove that detail was posted here in this thread by the OP about 3 1/2 hours before your first post on the matter.

And there is nothing I need to prove since I’m not the one using that poor girl’s gruesome murder as a political tool to bitch about my political agenda. That piece of shit would be you.

I said you (collectively) didn’t care about it since it didn’t grab you (collectively) until you (collectively) learned one of the killers is an illegal alien
No dumbass.

Until you can prove to us you knew about this Murder BEFORE it was posted here, your theory is meaningless.

You didn't know.

We didn't know.

It was discovered by ME that these were foreigners.

So your theory is rediculous.

You're as clueless and politically motivated as your avatar suggests.
Now go f -- off
LOLOLOL

You’re beyond fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

It was not discovered by you they are foreigners. The timestamps prove that detail was posted here in this thread by the OP about 3 1/2 hours before your first post on the matter.

And there is nothing I need to prove since I’m not the one using that poor girl’s gruesome murder as a political tool to bitch about my political agenda. That piece of shit would be you.
Off to ignore you go. You waste my time.

It was not discovered by you they are foreigners. The timestamps prove that detail was posted here in this thread by the OP about 3 1/2 hours before your first post on the matter
I DIDNT READ THAT THREAD DUMBASS.

I DISCOVERED IT INDEPENDENTLY

Again dumbass THIS
13 Year Old Girl Beheaded In America
is the thread I was participating in before I was ever even aware of this thread.
LOLOL

Dayum, you’re even more deranged than I thought :ack-1:

Fucking imbecile... the timestamps on your posts prove you’re lying. You really should give up while you’re behind.

You claim to be participating in that other thread before this one. :eusa_doh:

Fucking imbecile...

You posted this on the other thread at 11:38am EDT...
Seriously?

Here's an example of why the tards should not be allowed to vote.
... but you posted this on this thread at 11:03am EDT...
Now we will be supporting this demonic scum.

An eye for an eye -- then leave his body for the birds
You’re such a fucking loon, you think you can lie about participating in the other thread first, and fool anyone, even though you posted on this thread almost ½ an hour before ever posting on the other thread.

It’s bad enough you’re such a piece of shit that you’d actually use that girl’s tragic death just so you could rail about illegal immigration — but you’re pathetically stupid too.

1233796371590.gif

Last edited:
It was not discovered by you they are foreigners. The timestamps prove that detail was posted here in this thread by the OP about 3 1/2 hours before your first post on the matter
I DIDNT READ THAT THREAD DUMBASS.

I DISCOVERED IT INDEPENDENTLY
Hisses a fucking liar who got caught lying by saying he was posting on that thread before this one, even though the timestamps reveal otherwise. :eusa_doh:

This thread was started AFTER another before I discovered they were both foreigners after bulldog kept insisting they were "American" BECAUSE NO ONE MENTIONED THEIR STATUS.

Faun is an idiot. He cares not one bit about this Hispanic girl or her grandmother. None of the tards do. They're invested in protecting Mexicans entering the country unvetted. That is ALL they're concerned about.

Then that is exactly what Faun challenged us to present.

If he is not a completely fucking asshole, this is where he admits that you cared before you found out, and by his own standards, he owes you an apology.

Then that is exactly what Faun challenged us to present.

If he is not a completely fucking asshole, this is where he admits that you cared before you found out, and by his own standards, he owes you an apology.
You dildo, I actually proved Death Angel lied about posting on that other thread before posting on this one. Your IQ added to his is still double digits.

Meanwhile, this exposes how you rightards only care about these murders because it fits your political agenda.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

That we don't mention a crime is not evidence that we support it, or even don't condemn it.

I'm sure plenty of crimes happened yesterday, that I didn't hear about. Guess what, I wish NONE OF THEM happened.

I repeat, What the fuck is wrong with you?
LOLOL

You poor, dumbfuck, none of you mentioned it until it involved an illegal alien. Your actions speak for you because you lie when you use words.

There was a series of three murders in Huston recently. YOu haven't commented on them. By your own standards, that is evidence that you don't care about those murders.

YOu are being insane.
And I’m also not using them for political expediency, like you fucking rightards are doing with this thread and others like it.

If it turns out later, that they were killed by a white supremacist you would.

Because later information would raise political issues.

Obviously. New information raises new aspects of the crime. Some of which are political.

BUt that the political angle was not immediately noticed, and discussed,

is not a reason to assume that we were not against the beheading of the young girl,

you drooling idiot.
Learn English, moron. I never said you weren’t against that girl’s beheading.

I said you (collectively) didn’t care about it since it didn’t grab you (collectively) until you (collectively) learned one of the killers is an illegal alien.

And I just pointed out how stupid of a comment that was, of yours.

Do you deny that if you discovered that those three murders were done by a White Supremacist, that that would raise political issues that you would want to discuss?

Wonder if the Governor of Alabama (likely a Republican) will do anything about the gang problem in her/his state? Wonder if the conservatives here will follow up on that?
Obviously the poster doesn’t understand the English language. The Barbaric Murderer was a ILLEGAL ALIEN

Forum List

Back