13 Year Old Girl Beheaded In America

So now you want to deport people born here? How unAmerican of you.
Of course it still won't matter to you with your endless excuses, but I did your homework for you.
.NEITHER of thes murderers are American citizens. I'm disgusted with this constant excusing of your favorite brown people.
Two Immigrants

AL.com did not disclose the immigration status of the two suspects, but other news outlets did.

WAAY, the local ABC affiliate, reported thatAguilar is an illegal alien. Palomino is here on a green card.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported that Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a detainer on Aguilar.

The murders in Huntsville aren’t the first ghastly reminder that America’s borders are wide open, and that dangerous murderers are entering the country.

Oh for God’s sake Willow, no one backs the drug cartels or wants them here in this country.
Then why have you blocked all measures to stop them?
What measures targeting drug cartels have been blocked?
The wall. Dummie! The wall! sanctuary cities that you dummies support! Abolish ICE dummie! Any of this shit sound familiar? How about MS 13 has a spark of divinity! Not one mention of a beheaded 13 year old the left as always rushes in talking names, calling Americans racists and xenophopes. How about you lefties shove that shit up your collective asses and she’d a tear for the 13 year old?

From the link, it looks like the murderers are American citizens. You know the link would have mentioned their nationality if they weren't
It dosen’t matter what country they came from, what their fucking names are or wether or not they are illegal! The first fucking thought that should have entered your fucking head is the atrocity of any human beings decapitating a 13 year old child! Do you have to be an asshole every day of your life?

Of course it was a horrendous event, and the entire country should grieve each and every time something like that happens. I assumed that was a given The OP had racial implications, and that is what I addressed.

Just messikins, so the girl would have grown up to be useless anyways.

Then why have you blocked all measures to stop them?
The wall. Dummie! The wall! sanctuary cities that you dummies support! Abolish ICE dummie! Any of this shit sound familiar? How about MS 13 has a spark of divinity! Not one mention of a beheaded 13 year old the left as always rushes in talking names, calling Americans racists and xenophopes. How about you lefties shove that shit up your collective asses and she’d a tear for the 13 year old?

From the link, it looks like the murderers are American citizens. You know the link would have mentioned their nationality if they weren't
It dosen’t matter what country they came from, what their fucking names are or wether or not they are illegal! The first fucking thought that should have entered your fucking head is the atrocity of any human beings decapitating a 13 year old child! Do you have to be an asshole every day of your life?

Of course it was a horrendous event, and the entire country should grieve each and every time something like that happens. I assumed that was a given The OP had racial implications, and that is what I addressed.
What were the racial implications?

Well let's see...Sinaloa Cartel, that's one. Their surnames, that's another.

now here is something the left should feel humiliated over but they won’t! They will just shrug their shoulders!

Pair beheaded girl, 13, after fatally stabbing her grandmother, police say

The details emerged in a Madison County court during a preliminary hearing for Yoni Aguilar, 26, AL.com reported.

Aguilar and Israel Palomino, 34, are charged with two counts each of capital murder in the June slayings of Oralia Mendoza, 49, and her granddaughter, Mariah Lopez.

Authorities said Mendoza was associated with the Sinaloa cartel, one of the world’s most powerful drug-trafficking organizations.

Aguilar told investigators that he, Mendoza, Palomino, and another woman traveled to Georgia in early June to pick up a kilo of methamphetamine.
You scumbag. Why on earth should the Left be humiliated by the actions of these two criminals? And more to the point of you being a scumbag of the first order, why on earth would you that no you could politicize these murders? Doing so makes you such an idiot scumbag you should never EVER be regarded as anything else. You should be ashamed. I am embarrassed for you.

Well let's see...Sinaloa Cartel, that's one. Their surnames, that's another.
That really matters to the left, more than beheading a 13 year old!

now here is something the left should feel humiliated over but they won’t! They will just shrug their shoulders!

The details emerged in a Madison County court during a preliminary hearing for Yoni Aguilar, 26, AL.com reported.

Aguilar and Israel Palomino, 34, are charged with two counts each of capital murder in the June slayings of Oralia Mendoza, 49, and her granddaughter, Mariah Lopez.

Authorities said Mendoza was associated with the Sinaloa cartel, one of the world’s most powerful drug-trafficking organizations.

Aguilar told investigators that he, Mendoza, Palomino, and another woman traveled to Georgia in early June to pick up a kilo of methamphetamine.
You scumbag. Why on earth should the Left be humiliated by the actions of these two criminals? And more to the point of you being a scumbag of the first order, why on earth would you that no you could politicize these murders? Doing so makes you such an idiot scumbag you should never EVER be regarded as anything else. You should be ashamed. I am embarrassed for you.
Do you find it difficult to virtue shame strangers on the internet when you support abolishing ICE and sanctuary cities?

It's your OP. If you can't figure it out, I can't help you.

Just messikins, so the girl would have grown up to be useless anyways.
Yes, but now her daughter will grow up without a mother.
Ya, so who's going to show her the drug trade now? :dunno:
The grandmother's grandmother. She's only 56.
How many children did the 13 year old messikin girl have?
Just the one, but she was pregnant.
She was pregnant with a pregnant baby? Those crazy messikins. :biggrin:

Yes! I know! I am a scumbag for pointing out that the left is an open borders advocate, sanctuary city advocate, champion of illegals advocate! Did I leave anything out? And as evidenced in this thread the left is not humiliated by these criminals, they went to accusations of racism like a Martin to a gourd! Thank You.

If the left had any integrity they would be humiliated because these two are exactly the kind of people the left wants here. It's what they are fighting for.

Forum List

Back