Illegal alien cuts 13 year old girls head off

Dumbfuck... I didn’t say I heard this story a month ago. I said I posted links to MSM reports from when it happened a month ago.

Damn, you’re dense.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, I get that you DIDNT POST THE STORY A MONTH AGO.

Just wanted you to admit it.

Yeah, MAYBE the MSM ran the story on page G27 so they can say they covered it.

Of course they still didn't cover it, and I know this because NONE OF YOU TARDS knew about it before I did.

THAT FACT makes your entire rant irrelevant.
Dumbfuck...

The story wasn’t buried. It was all over the news. Face reality for once in your miserable existence... you only heard of it now because it’s bouncing off the walls of the rightard echo chamber because one of the killers is an illegal alien.

You prove to be a brain-dead conservative who’s led by the nose of rightwingnuts who know just what it takes to trigger you.

1233796371590.gif

I'm bored with your attempts to detail this thread.

No sympathy for even a murdered 13 year old girl.

I'm done with you. Hope and expect these Mexicans get the chair.

Two minor stories, on something like this? This should be covered like, oh, I don't know, say a ten year old clip of Trump saying something harmless.

This shows the utter failure of our immigration policies and our governments. It is huge news, or a clear and present danger to our people.
Imbecile, the story is all over the news. And it’s not a clear and present danger to our people. It was a case of drug dealers murdering another drug dealer. Had Mendoza not been doing business with drug dealers, she and her granddaughter would still be alive. And plenty of people in America are killed all the time over bad drug deals; this one only got the attention of you rightards because one of the killers is an illegal immigrant. You asswipes are merely trying to politicize this.

Allowing illegals into this country is a political issue.

You people are for it, and we are not.

BUILD THE WALL. SEAL THE BORDER. DEPORT THE ILLEGAL.

A man roaming this country, who is willing to cut the head off of a 13 year old girl, and you don't see a danger?
how about, real times of Danger, Tax Rates?

How about you stop looking for delaying tactics so that animals like this, can roam our country beheading young girls?

No more talk. ACTION.

BUILD THE WALL. SEAL THE BORDER. DEPORT THE ILLEGAL.

Yes, it should be reported heavily, and then followed up with solutions and then results.

Like BUILDING THE WALL, SEALING THE BORDER AND DEPORTING THE ILLEGAL.
Build the wall as in creating policies and enforcement that will work, and in respect to an actual wall just repair the areas that are in need, strengthen the wall, fences etc where it is needed, apply technology where needed, and lastly apply or position troops where needed.

If don't create the right multi-pronged attack, then it is fruitless to make political gestures that end up waisting everyone's time in the end. A roach can find a way in always, and with that knowledge securing the border has to be just that agressive if want results that last.

I know, I know using a roach description is wrong, but the situation on the border has the same conditions as we see in an infestation of a home on that fence down there.

Thanks democrats. This animal needs to be killed.

Illegal Immigrant Beheads 13-Year-Old Girl in Alabama – Media Blackout

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.

Easy on the beaner. He had come all this way just to pick lettuce and make a better life for him self. I mean, what’s the life of a 13 year old when compared to a guy just trying to live the American dream?

Two minor stories, on something like this? This should be covered like, oh, I don't know, say a ten year old clip of Trump saying something harmless.

This shows the utter failure of our immigration policies and our governments. It is huge news, or a clear and present danger to our people.
Yes, it should be reported heavily, and then followed up with solutions and then results.

Like BUILDING THE WALL, SEALING THE BORDER AND DEPORTING THE ILLEGAL.
Build the wall as in creating policies and enforcement that will work, and in respect to an actual wall just repair the areas that are in need, strengthen the wall, fences etc where it is needed, apply technology where needed, and lastly apply or position troops where needed.

If don't create the right multi-pronged attack, then it is fruitless to make political gestures that end up waisting everyone's time in the end. A roach can find a way in always, and with that knowledge securing the border has to be just that agressive if want results that last.

I know, I know using a roach description is wrong, but the situation on the border has the same conditions as we see in an infestation of a home on that fence down there.

Do it all, and do it now.

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

:dance:
You're a time waster. With every post you prove my point. Only you can't see it.
Translation: it’s easier to run away than it is to prove Faun wrong when he points out rightards didn’t care about this story until it involved an illegal alien.

You're a time waster. With every post you prove my point. Only you can't see it.
Translation: it’s easier to run away than it is to prove Faun wrong when he points out rightards didn’t care about this story until it involved an illegal alien.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

That we don't mention a crime is not evidence that we support it, or even don't condemn it.

I'm sure plenty of crimes happened yesterday, that I didn't hear about. Guess what, I wish NONE OF THEM happened.

I repeat, What the fuck is wrong with you?

That we don't mention a crime is not evidence that we support it, or even don't condemn it.

I'm sure plenty of crimes happened yesterday, that I didn't hear about. Guess what, I wish NONE OF THEM happened.

LOLOL

You poor, dumbfuck, none of you mentioned it until it involved an illegal alien. Your actions speak for you because you lie when you use words.

LOLOL

You poor, dumbfuck, none of you mentioned it until it involved an illegal alien. Your actions speak for you because you lie when you use words.

There was a series of three murders in Huston recently. YOu haven't commented on them. By your own standards, that is evidence that you don't care about those murders.

YOu are being insane.

LOLOL

There was a series of three murders in Huston recently. YOu haven't commented on them. By your own standards, that is evidence that you don't care about those murders.

YOu are being insane.
And I’m also not using them for political expediency, like you fucking rightards are doing with this thread and others like it.

LOLOL

YOu are being insane.
And I’m also not using them for political expediency, like you fucking rightards are doing with this thread and others like it.

If it turns out later, that they were killed by a white supremacist you would.

Because later information would raise political issues.

Obviously. New information raises new aspects of the crime. Some of which are political.

BUt that the political angle was not immediately noticed, and discussed,

is not a reason to assume that we were not against the beheading of the young girl,

you drooling idiot.

This thread was started AFTER another before I discovered they were both foreigners after bulldog kept insisting they were "American" BECAUSE NO ONE MENTIONED THEIR STATUS.

Faun is an idiot. He cares not one bit about this Hispanic girl or her grandmother. None of the tards do. They're invested in protecting Mexicans entering the country unvetted. That is ALL they're concerned about.

This thread was started AFTER another before I discovered they were both foreigners after bulldog kept insisting they were "American" BECAUSE NO ONE MENTIONED THEIR STATUS.

Faun is an idiot. He cares not one bit about this Hispanic girl or her grandmother. None of the tards do. They're invested in protecting Mexicans entering the country unvetted. That is ALL they're concerned about.
Dayum, you rightards are fucking imbeciles.

Fucking imbecile.... these posts are timestamped. :eusa_doh:

And the timestamps reveal you are full of shit again.

This thread was the first one on this matter, created on Sunday at 8:00am EDT. Even worse for you, timestamps also reveal you posted on this thread first, at 11:03am EDT. While @BULLDOG’s post you speak of came at 12:31pm EDT, 1½ hours after you had already learned on this thread that one of the killers is an illegal alien.

So fuck off with your bullshit denials about not knowing this crime was committed by an illegal immigrant at first. All your lie reveals is you know you’ve been busted about not giving a shit about this crime until you learned it was committed by an illegal immigrant, just as I pointed out, so now you’re trying (and failing) to lie your way out of that embarrassment.

2s0blvo.jpg

LOLOL

YOu are being insane.

If it turns out later, that they were killed by a white supremacist you would.

Because later information would raise political issues.

Obviously. New information raises new aspects of the crime. Some of which are political.

BUt that the political angle was not immediately noticed, and discussed,

is not a reason to assume that we were not against the beheading of the young girl,

you drooling idiot.
Learn English, moron. I never said you weren’t against that girl’s beheading.

I said you (collectively) didn’t care about it since it didn’t grab you (collectively) until you (collectively) learned one of the killers is an illegal alien.

I said you (collectively) didn’t care about it since it didn’t grab you (collectively) until you (collectively) learned one of the killers is an illegal alien
No dumbass.

Until you can prove to us you knew about this Murder BEFORE it was posted here, your theory is meaningless.

You didn't know.

We didn't know.

It was discovered by ME that these were foreigners.

So your theory is rediculous.

You're as clueless and politically motivated as your avatar suggests.
Now go f -- off

Forum List

Back