13-year-old arrested during protest at Central Florida Starbucks, deputies say

uh how is starbucks hurting animals? well they arrested the protestors including a 13 year old. bad parenting.
Don't you have a right under the Constitution of peaceful protest?

Objecting to the "upcharge for vegan milk".

Translation: I want to pay the same as everyone else regardless of the actual cost.

Environmentalist consumer-funded (and/or taxpayer-funded) demand for "equality".

The 13 year old was arrested for assaulting a Sheriff's Deputy but before the case gets adjudicated the media claims he was battered by the Deputy. Cops can't get a break these days no matter what.
says they arrested other protestors too

Like the OP.

Don't move the goalposts.

Do people have a right to protest on private property?
Same topic. Do people have first amendment rights on private property?

They don’t.

This applies to both Starbucks and Twitter.

Hopefully this brings a truce and just moves it forward instead of dwelling on stupid.
A judge will decide if the kid broke the law, most likely he tried to. Demonstrating
should be up there 18 years or up. A 13 year old will need a detention center most likely.

A few years ago a Teen in Ferguson, Mo. who most likely had done armed robbery got
shot and a city was thrown in Chaos. He and his stoned friend were walking down the middle
of a street in a smaller town outside St. Louis.. The Police officer wanted them to go to the
sidewalk. He was like a heavy weight wrestler. Awful happens. Sure, the LEO should have
stopped away safe, called in the Gestapo in armed vehicles and Swat gear. How was he to know?
Maybe understanding the exacts facts is what is most important. I believe his parents
got a lot of go fund me money after the smoke calmed down.

Wrong response is also controlled by the law. Wrong is wrong, makes no difference
if those, who are doing are both wrong. Jumping to the Conclusion is also wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back