13-year-old arrested during protest at Central Florida Starbucks, deputies say

Ever since Disney brought in all that filthy Yankee shit Orange County (Orlando) has been run by bat shit crazy Democrats and we all know that Democrats hate the Constitution.
Actually it's racist trash like you that's hates the Constitution, your dumbass, racist posts prove that everyday.

You would have to ask them.
I have. They claim it’s different because they’re the ones being “discriminated” against.

The constitution suddenly doesn’t apply when it’s used against them.

I have. They claim it’s different because they’re the ones being “discriminated” against.

The constitution suddenly doesn’t apply when it’s used against them.

Two totally different scenarios, I would agree with that.

I thought we were discussing protests? No?

Don't you have a right under the Constitution of peaceful protest?

This is just my take on it, but I think the original intent of the right to peaceably assemble, and petition your government was intended to allow people to make requests of your government, not stand outside a business and cause a commotion.

If Starbucks isn’t doing anything illegal, then “your” views on their treatment of animals is irrelevant and you can go “protest” somewhere else where “you” are not interfering with their business.

They probably don’t care about “your” movement and “you” don’t have a right to try and intimidate them into action.

Just my $.02

This is just my take on it, but I think the original intent of the right to peaceably assemble, and petition your government was intended to allow people to make requests of your government, not stand outside a business and cause a commotion.

If Starbucks isn’t doing anything illegal, then “your” views on their treatment of animals is irrelevant and you can go “protest” somewhere else where “you” are not interfering with their business.

They probably don’t care about “your” movement and “you” don’t have a right to try and intimidate them into action.

Just my $.02
Would you consider the lunch counter sit ins during the Civil Rights Movement irrelevant?

Like the father of the dead Marine that called out Potatohead's incompetence in the SOTU address?

He was arrested.

Or was that "different"?
Ask Mike Johnson R-Louisiana, because that’s who arrested the father of the dead marine.

Ask Mike Johnson R-Louisiana, because that’s who arrested the father of the dead marine.
I saw him sitting behind the podium the whole time. He didn't arrest anybody. It is Potatohead's Justice Department that brings charges.

In a Leftest Banana Republic you are not allowed to criticize the rulers.

Would you consider the lunch counter sit ins during the Civil Rights Movement irrelevant?

I think the original intent of the cotus was for petition to the government, as I stated.

The lunch counter sit ins were not what the first ammendment was about, in regards to protests. Was the message of the people who did the sit ins right? Absolutely, but still not what the cotus original intent was about.

Also, a sit in because your civil rights were being trampled on is a far cry from someone being triggered because they have to pay a higher price for vegan milk…

Forum List

Back