13 dead, 21 wounded in school shooting in Russia

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
MOSCOW (AP) — A gunman opened fire in a school in central Russia Monday, killing 13 people, including seven children, and wounding 21 others.

Russia's Investigative Committee said the shooting took place in School No. 88 in Izhevsk, a city about 960 kilometers (600 miles) east of Moscow in the Udmurtia region. It identified the wounded as 14 children and seven adults.

The governor of Udmurtia, Alexander Brechalov, said in a video statement that the gunman shot himself.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov described the shooting as “a terrorist act” and said that President Vladimir Putin has given all the necessary orders to the relevant authorities.

The Investigative Committee identified the gunman as 34-year-old Artyom Kazantsev, a graduate of the same school. It said in a statement that Kazantsev wore a black t-shirt bearing “Nazi symbols.” No details about his motives have been released.

Russia's National Guard said Kazantsev used two non-lethal handguns adapted to fire real bullets.

False Flag operation?

27 002 (2).JPG

Izhevsk is where a lot of small arms are/were made.

13 dead is more than the BBC is reporting. I think they are saying 9. There were also school officials killed or wounded. I noticed the school was 88. I think originally, they thought it was a White Nationalist but not now. They don't know why he did it. He was in his twenties. Apparently shooting up schools is a pretty common thing in Russia. One or two a year. Time to talk about security.

13 dead is more than the BBC is reporting. I think they are saying 9. There were also school officials killed or wounded. I noticed the school was 88. I think originally, they thought it was a White Nationalist but not now. They don't know why he did it. He was in his twenties. Apparently shooting up schools is a pretty common thing in Russia. One or two a year. Time to talk about security.
Russia school shooting by gunman with converted pistols and a shirt with "Nazi symbols" leaves at least 13 dead

I believe the 9 dead was before the update.

MOSCOW (AP) — A gunman opened fire in a school in central Russia Monday, killing 13 people, including seven children, and wounding 21 others.

Russia's Investigative Committee said the shooting took place in School No. 88 in Izhevsk, a city about 960 kilometers (600 miles) east of Moscow in the Udmurtia region. It identified the wounded as 14 children and seven adults.

The governor of Udmurtia, Alexander Brechalov, said in a video statement that the gunman shot himself.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov described the shooting as “a terrorist act” and said that President Vladimir Putin has given all the necessary orders to the relevant authorities.

The Investigative Committee identified the gunman as 34-year-old Artyom Kazantsev, a graduate of the same school. It said in a statement that Kazantsev wore a black t-shirt bearing “Nazi symbols.” No details about his motives have been released.

Russia's National Guard said Kazantsev used two non-lethal handguns adapted to fire real bullets.

False Flag operation?

View attachment 701665
Izhevsk is where a lot of small arms are/were made.
This is what happens when Biden failed to pass proper gun legislation

Meanwhile, in Chicago

Forum List

Back