12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney235

All of that is true, but . . . MR is more comfortably with working from left of center to right of center. He dislikes the extremist right and TeaTards as much as he does the lefties. He will empower the governmental presence of health care as a part of the national scene: watch.
I understand you are barely sentient, bigreb, so I will explain it to you as I have to do with CaliforniaGirl as well. She is smarter than you but far too immature and selfish to look at the larger picture.

Romney chose Ryan to hold the TeaTards, and then has moved left to the center ever since the GOP convention.

That and his brillant performance has narrowed the gap tremendously.

The GOP has a real chance to win despite you wacks from the far right and the libertarian wings.

All presidential candidates move towards the center after primaries. So that's not saying anything. And I don't think Romney is overly interested in the simple minded left right, this is where I am on a line BS. Romney has offered tax cuts and spending cuts and boosts to the military. He wants to tackle the debt, preserve medicare and add jobs at acceptable rates, and become energy independent. He has a record of getting shizzle done and people who don't line up with him on everything are willing to give him slack b/c look at the guy we have now. He's an abysmal egomaniacal incompetent sellout boob of a failure.

Who is the candidate for the middle class? Both these guys are in the corporate back pockets.

Maybe__ But Romney knows how to get the system working and I believe he cares. Obama is the most inept corrupt politician of my lifetime.

:cuckoo:

ssohthehorror.png

You believe Obama cares? He cares about his name and that is it! He has no regrets for any of his decisions while in office! That alone is a recipe for disaster. He doesn't lead, he just bullies. Effective leaders do not need to bully, they accept mistakes they make and work to correct and solve. Obama blames everyone else for the problems and he thinks he has the only solutions.

You are cuckoo for thinking otherwise.

All of that is true, but . . . MR is more comfortably with working from left of center to right of center. He dislikes the extremist right and TeaTards as much as he does the lefties. He will empower the governmental presence of health care as a part of the national scene: watch]

Except the Left of Center aren't going to see him as a guy they can work with.

Just like the Right Wing didn't see Clinton as a "new democrat" they could work with. They'll be out to screw him at every oppurtunity.

Just the facts of life. No one is happy when you tear down their guy.

He might have been able to work with Dems if he got elected in 2008, when they had nothing invested emotionally. Now, he'll just be the asshole who knocked off Obama, and Dems will be looking to return the favor.

Oh, by the way, in MA, Mitt served one term, he ws the most unpopular governor in the country when he chose to not run for a second term.

(Jakes whiny response- "You just hate him because he's a Moooooooooormon!" Just to save us all time when he doesn't answer the question again.)

Romney chose not to run for a second term as governor because he left to run the Olympics. He got no salary as governor and got none running the olympics.

Romney chose not to run for a second term as governor because he left to run the Olympics. He got no salary as governor and got none running the olympics.

Ummm... I think you have your facts mixed up.

He ran the Olympics from 1999 to 2002. Then in 2002, he ran for Governor and was governor from 2003-2007 before the folks in Massachusetts said, "What the fuck were we thinking?"

He ran the Olympics from 1999 to 2002. Then in 2002, he ran for Governor and was governor from 2003-2007 before the folks in Massachusetts said, "What the fuck were we thinking?"

Yet you're supporting obama.
What in the fuck are you smoking?

The "I don't want an Evil Cult Running my country" weed.

It looks like the zobamies are going to be a round for awhile. So get used to the Obama cult for four more years, they don't learn.

As we get closer to the wire...here is my call

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Romney: North Carolina, Florida

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Looks to me like Obama's gonna lose - in a landslide, bitch.

Next?

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Next?
Especially since obama has attacked the coal industry, and his latest comment on an assault weapons ban Since New Hampshire is a very pro gun state I think obama is done there and Ohio and Pennsylvania are coal states and Ohio is a pro gun state I think obama is also done there as well.

obama was a member of a cult for 20 years
taught the black liberation theology

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Next?

Current numbers sure don't look that way

But you can always hope

Report from the Belly of the Left Wing Beast:

Here at ground zero of Liberal LaLa Land (the SF-Berkeley-Oakland triangle), we put a Romney Ryan sign in our front yard a few weeks ago. In past elections, our signs were immediately stolen; we kept a supply for frequent replacements.

This year, our original sign remains unmolested. Another interesting development is that our moonbat neighbors who have displayed the inevitable series of Gore, Kerry, and Obama 08 signs have nothing in their yards. Zip. Nada. No visible support for The One.

I find this lack of visual pollution to be Very Refreshing...and HOPEFUL.

Last edited:
Obama's Edge: The Ground Game That Could Put Him Over the Top - Molly Ball - The Atlantic

This year is different. The polls are so close that a lively partisan meta-fight has broken out over which side actually has the upper hand going into the final stretch, with Romney claiming momentum is on his side, while Obama clings to slim leads in enough swing states to take the Electoral College. In an election that's tied in the polls going down to the wire, Obama's ground game could be crucial.

In the closing days of the race, "we have two jobs," Obama campaign manager Jim Messina said Tuesday. "One, to persuade the undecideds, and two, to turn our voters out." The former is the job of the president and his TV and other media ads. As for the latter, "That's the grassroots operation we've been building for the last 18 months."

The Field-Office Gap

While Obama's office in Sterling is one of more than 800 across the country -- concentrated, of course, in the swing states -- Romney commands less than half that number, about 300 locations. In the swing states, the gap is stark. Here's the numerical comparison in what are generally considered the top three swing states -- Ohio, Florida and Virginia:

Forum List

Back