12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney235

As we get closer to the wire...here is my call

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Romney: North Carolina, Florida

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

I'm reading similar numbers and I hope you're right. But, there are a whole lotta froot loops out there who plan to vote against their own best interests.

Actually, I think they like knowing that they'll lose ("loose") their future and the future of their children by voting for Big Money and against the Middle Class.

There's just no fixing the STOOPID of the rw voter.

Go figure.

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

I'm reading similar numbers and I hope you're right. But, there are a whole lotta froot loops out there who plan to vote against their own best interests.

Actually, I think they like knowing that they'll lose ("loose") their future and the future of their children by voting for Big Money and against the Middle Class.

Go figure.

sweetie...........the STOOPIDS are going to be in here laughing their balls off in 10 days. The FRUIT LOOPS too.

Get down to Sports Authority this weekend and grab a handful of chinstraps.:D:D

Enjoy your MSNBC anchors on November 6th!!!!

MSNBC.png

Hope Romney wins, because if Obama wins, the libs here are going to have an unholy unmerciful field day with skooks. All of his orifices metaphorically will be raw and bleeding, and they won't be half done with him. Have to turn him over to Warbler to finish off.

Meanwhile, outside of the conservative reality-exclusion bubble (which allows nothing in except Rasmussen and Gallup):

IBD/TIPP just had Obama +2 nationally. Obama is at +0.2 in the national poll averages, and trending up.

CNN just had Obama +4 in Ohio. ARG (a right-leaner) just had Obama +2 in Ohio. Average of recent polls has Obama +2.4 in Ohio. There is no example of any recent presidential candidate with that kind of edge losing a state which had been polled that extensively.

Last edited:
Hope Romney wins, because if Obama wins, the libs here are going to have an unholy unmerciful field day with skooks. All of his orifices metaphorically will be raw and bleeding, and they won't be half done with him. Have to turn him over to Warbler to finish off.

I'm not concerned with bragging rights as much as I am with what will happen to America under another 4 + years of obama. Maybe we all should.

Meanwhile, outside of the conservative reality-exclusion bubble (which allows nothing in except Rasmussen and Gallup):

IBD/TIPP just had Obama +2 nationally. Obama is at +0.2 in the national poll averages, and trending up.

CNN just had Obama +4 in Ohio. ARG (a right-leaner) just had Obama +2 in Ohio. Average of recent polls has Obama +2.4 in Ohio. There is no example of any recent presidential candidate with that kind of edge losing a state which had been polled that extensively.
Who conducts those polls that you support? the media isn't that right?

It means TeaTard America will never suceed under either Obama and Romney.

They will both unload a can of whoop ass on you freaks.

I'm not concerned with bragging rights as much as I am with what will happen to America under another 4 + years of obama. Maybe we all should.

The polls would be conducted by pollsters, not media.

Anyways, what's your point? That polling arms associated with nutty conservative media outlets like CNN or FOX should be assumed to be biased for the Republican? I don't see any evidence that CNN's conservative bias or FOX's conservative bias is influencing their polling.

Now, it does definitely reflect on how the polls are reported, with both CNN and FOX constantly reporting Obama leads as a tie, but reporting any Romney leads as a huge Romney triumph. However, the polls themselves aren't biased.

Correct...and for that long.

Three reasons why the GOP is having tough sledding.

The TeaTards have alienated 50% more than they have energized.

Romney is tied, still, too closely to Bush, the neo-cons, and the administration's economic policies.

Americans genuinely like Obama more than Romney.

The polls would be conducted by pollsters, not media.

Anyways, what's your point? That polling arms associated with nutty conservative media outlets like CNN or FOX should be assumed to be biased for the Republican? I don't see any evidence that CNN's conservative bias or FOX's conservative bias is influencing their polling.

Now, it does definitely reflect on how the polls are reported, with both CNN and FOX constantly reporting Obama leads as a tie, but reporting any Romney leads as a huge Romney triumph. However, the polls themselves aren't biased.
Talk about nutty? CNN is conservative too you?
most of the major polls are conducted by the media.

Three reasons why the GOP is having tough sledding.

The TeaTards have alienated 50% more than they have energized.

Romney is tied, still, too closely to Bush, the neo-cons, and the administration's economic policies.

Americans genuinely like Obama more than Romney.
Dumb ass why in the fuck did Romney choose Ryan as a running mate?

Why is it the majority of Fox viewers believe Obama is a Muslim and was not born in this country?
Why can't Obama just put it all to rest finally, and it seems that he could if he really wanted to, where as he could do it all so very easily from his position in life, instead of letting it go on like he has done when asked about it all by many ? What happened to all that transparency talk in which he was so proud of back when he ran the first time for President ? Is he telling the people what they want to know or what he wants them to know, just like what he and his administration told the people about Benghazi (or) is he going to continually spin and spin and spin about these things, just like Linda Blair's head did in that movie the "Excorcist" ?

Enquiring minds just want to know....LOL

I do think people have moved on about caring where this man was born or anything else for that matter as in regards to such stuff, so they just want him out of office because of his record and ideology in which they do know about by his actions taken in life, and that is enough for anybody at this point & time.

Republicans have twisted the term "transparency" to mean Obama jumps through any hoops you lay out.
Oh is that why Obama said he would wash their car and walk their dog if he had to, is that what you are saying also ? Pathetic..

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Go figure.

Who is the candidate for the middle class? Both these guys are in the corporate back pockets.

Virginia is inching up to Romeny so is Colorado Romney is in the lead.

I kinda hope there is a tie.. Romney for president and we will still have our comedy in Biden lol

I think in the Case of an electoral tie, It would be Politically Unwise for the senate to pick Biden. assuming Romney Ryan Win the Popular Vote.

I also think it would be a terrible idea for the Country, as it would invite an assassination Attempt. One thing that Deters assassination of our President is that you can't normally get a party change by doing it. That is one of the reasons we changed it back when we did when the runner up was VP. Can you imagine if Romney were President and Biden was VP. All you have to do is Shoot Romney and a Democrat is in the WH. To much temptation. lol

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Go figure.

Who is the candidate for the middle class? Both these guys are in the corporate back pockets.

Maybe__ But Romney knows how to get the system working and I believe he cares. Obama is the most inept corrupt politician of my lifetime.

Go figure.

Maybe__ But Romney knows how to get the system working and I believe he cares. Obama is the most inept corrupt politician of my lifetime.

:cuckoo:

ssohthehorror.png

Forum List

Back