12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney235

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
As we get closer to the wire...here is my call

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Romney: North Carolina, Florida

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Theme song for the OP:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM]Dream On - Aerosmith - YouTube[/ame]

As we get closer to the election, expect Rassmussen polls to move closer to the center as they attempt to legitimize their polling techniques

These recent Rassmussen polls will be slower to work into RCP averages and make the election look closer than it is

There may be more states moving into the Obama column as a result

Virginia is inching up to Romeny so is Colorado Romney is in the lead.

I kinda hope there is a tie.. Romney for president and we will still have our comedy in Biden lol

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

:lol:

Bookmarked...:thup:

Well, well

Look who is here

Feel free to post which states you think will end up in the Romney column. But we all know House never actualy posts his opinions....he only attacks others

Virginia is inching up to Romeny so is Colorado Romney is in the lead.

I kinda hope there is a tie.. Romney for president and we will still have our comedy in Biden lol

Feel free to post the electoral college numbers as you see them

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235
Here's another visual-option.....​

"I like the Rand tracker because they poll the same group over and over again, so that shifts actually feel like real shifts rather than these "by the seat of your pants" type of polls, and you can see where the trend line is going now. The debates are over, we're in the home stretch, early voting has started in a lot of states, and turnout is exceeding 2008 levels."

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Well, well

Look who is here

Feel free to post which states you think will end up in the Romney column.

Obama: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Nevada

Romney: NH, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia, Colorado

Romney 310
0bozo: 230

But we all know House never actualy posts his opinions....he only attacks others
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Well, well

Look who is here

Feel free to post which states you think will end up in the Romney column.

Obama: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Nevada

Romney: NH, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia, Colorado

Romney 310
0bozo: 230

But we all know House never actualy posts his opinions....he only attacks others
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Now we are talking...let's see who gets bragging rights

I booked marked this thread so I can mock the fuck out of you. :)

Wild Card Pick: Arizona goes for Obama

Polls are still catching up

I'm still hoping for an Obama Electoral win and a Romney popular vote win. Then perhaps will see some seriousness in looking at the EC.

Yes, if only the cities of NY, Chicago and LA could decide all our federal elections, we'd be shitting rainbows and sunshine. Why just look at the fantastic fiscal shape they're in...

:cuckoo:

I'm still hoping for an Obama Electoral win and a Romney popular vote win. Then perhaps will see some seriousness in looking at the EC.

Yes, if only the cities of NY, Chicago and LA could decide all our federal elections, we'd be shitting rainbows and sunshine. Why just look at the fantastic fiscal shape they're in...

:cuckoo:

Having both candidates running for President of Ohio is soooo great.

It would be We the People electing the President.

Forum List

Back