1 MEELLION Signatures!!!!

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

I don't know if anyone posted this already, I've been away for at least a week.

However, Scotty Walker's A$$ is grass!!

Wisconsin recall petition gets over 1 million signatures; Democratic challenger Falk steps forward - The Washington Post

I know that Scotty and many or even most on the RW didn't expect such a LOUD denouncement of his radical hard-RW policies.

There is sure to be a re-election now, and none of their Big Corporate money could stop the juggernaut of the Will of the People!!

YES!!!!

:clap2:
Are they all signatures of Wisconsin citizens? Because, you know, butthurt leftists in, say, Atlanta need to mind their own fucking business.

Then why don't those 2 guys whose dick you smoke on the koch(kock) brothers keep their fucking noses out of WI politics and the rest of your money grabbing friends?
Different story?

Thanks for the daily dose of homophobia from a leftist. I didn't think I was going to get any today.

I see you have no problem with George Soros or out-of-state unions attempting to influence the recall effort.

So -- you don't actually have a point.

Oh, and do you think butthurt leftists from Atlanta should have a say in WI internal affairs?

So when 1 out of every 5.5 People think you should go, you should just go? Wisconsin has 5.5 Million People.

Only 2.1 million of them vote.

Its a pretty good sign you're about to get your ass beat when the number of people who signed the petition is close to half the number of people voting.

Compare that to the California recall of 03, when the number of signatures was less than 20% of the number of people voting.

Could be, but that still leaves 10% more people who have not signed that did vote last time. We will have to wait and see. Like I said so far it's been one sided. with Unions spending Millions in the Signature Drive. Now it will go to an election in only 4 month. Both sides will spend money, and the Democrats do not even have a candidate yet. Not going to be a cake walk IMO.

There is one thing nobody can dispute. Walker did take a massive Deficit and turn it into a Surplus. If it cost him his job, oh well, at least for a short time one state had it's house in order.

Actually Wisconsin is facing a 137 million dollar deficit this year.

FactCheck.org : Wisconsin’s Baffling Budget Battle

But hey, don't let facts stop you.

Only 2.1 million of them vote.

Its a pretty good sign you're about to get your ass beat when the number of people who signed the petition is close to half the number of people voting.

Compare that to the California recall of 03, when the number of signatures was less than 20% of the number of people voting.

Could be, but that still leaves 10% more people who have not signed that did vote last time. We will have to wait and see. Like I said so far it's been one sided. with Unions spending Millions in the Signature Drive. Now it will go to an election in only 4 month. Both sides will spend money, and the Democrats do not even have a candidate yet. Not going to be a cake walk IMO.

There is one thing nobody can dispute. Walker did take a massive Deficit and turn it into a Surplus. If it cost him his job, oh well, at least for a short time one state had it's house in order.

Actually Wisconsin is facing a 137 million dollar deficit this year.

FactCheck.org : Wisconsin’s Baffling Budget Battle

But hey, don't let facts stop you.

Wow. OohPoo needs a mirror.

Last edited:
Are they all signatures of Wisconsin citizens? Because, you know, butthurt leftists in, say, Atlanta need to mind their own fucking business.

Then why don't those 2 guys whose dick you smoke on the koch(kock) brothers keep their fucking noses out of WI politics and the rest of your money grabbing friends?
Different story?

Thanks for the daily dose of homophobia from a leftist. I didn't think I was going to get any today.

I see you have no problem with George Soros or out-of-state unions attempting to influence the recall effort.

Oh, and do you think butthurt leftists from Atlanta should have a say in WI internal affairs?

Nah, dipshit, just giving you some of your own medicine in return. But as usual from the right wing nuts, you cannot take it.
:cuckoo:

Different story?

Nah, dipshit, just giving you some of your own medicine in return. But as usual from the right wing nuts, you cannot take it.

Continue with the stupidity, No Really..............

:popcorn:

Wisconsin recall petition gets over 1 million signatures; Democratic challenger Falk steps forward - The Washington Post

I know that Scotty and many or even most on the RW didn't expect such a LOUD denouncement of his radical hard-RW policies.

There is sure to be a re-election now, and none of their Big Corporate money could stop the juggernaut of the Will of the People!!

YES!!!!

How many are good signatures.
How many are fake...dupes...unverifiable?

If Walker pissed off so many people who voted for him...

why did they essentially get the same number of signatures as votes against him? Wouldn't logic dictate that if he pissed off so many people who voted for him, there would have been MORE signatures than that?

You know, assuming everyone who voted against Walker signed, and all those people who voted for him and were pissed at him signed, logic would dictate that the number of signatures would be higher than what was reportedly turned in.

Says the guy in Kentucky who just spent over a week whining about a three year old Senate election in Minnesota....

Must be different. Somehow, it just is.

Amidoingitrite?
Oh, yeah, you're one of the "Fuck democracy!" crowd. Thanks for confirming.

So, do you think butthurt leftists in Atlanta should have a say in the WI recall?

No, in regards to Minnesota Senate election I'm in the "it's been certified and there's no way to verify who the felons who voted and they were less than the difference so it really doesn't matter at this point" crowd.

"Fuck democracy" is you projecting your own motivations, this has been established already.

But it's now also been established that in your eyes when it's a Republican whose office is in question a poster (Marc) who doesn't live in that state should mind their own bidness but when it's a Democrat whose office is in question it's perfectly fine for someone who doesn't live in their state (you) to make it their bidness.

You're such a fuggin' hack, dude, and you've been nailed to a wall.

Again.

Different story?

Where have I posted any homophobic rants?

And thanks for confirming that only conservatives attempting to influence elections is wrong. You're a flaming hypocrite.

Says the guy in Kentucky who just spent over a week whining about a three year old Senate election in Minnesota....

Must be different. Somehow, it just is.

Amidoingitrite?
Oh, yeah, you're one of the "Fuck democracy!" crowd. Thanks for confirming.

So, do you think butthurt leftists in Atlanta should have a say in the WI recall?

No, in regards to Minnesota Senate election I'm in the "it's been certified and there's no way to verify who the felons who voted and they were less than the difference so it really doesn't matter at this point" crowd.

"Fuck democracy" is you projecting your own motivations, this has been established already.

But it's now also been established that in your eyes when it's a Republican whose office is in question a poster (Marc) who doesn't live in that state should mind their own bidness but when it's a Democrat whose office is in question it's perfectly fine for someone who doesn't live in their state (you) to make it their bidness.

You're such a fuggin' hack, dude, and you've been nailed to a wall.

Again.
My goodness. So much wrong in so few words.

1. Due to the sheer amount of voter fraud, the MN election is tainted. But there's no way to fix it. I oppose the subversion of democracy and the disenfranchisement of legal voters no matter who won the election. You and others on the left don't give a shit because your guy won.

2. WI Democrats are perfectly within their rights to start a recall petition. However, only WI voters have a say in the matter. Out-of-state unions and butthurt leftists in Atlanta don't have a say.

3. You will once again willfully misinterpret this. Since it's been explained to you repeatedly before, now you're just flat-out lying about it.

And now you've been nailed to a wall.

YES!!!!

Don't hold your breath too long. ;)

So what is your position on Cuomo leaning towards NY State Pensions going 401K?

Gov. Andrew Cuomo's proposed $132.5 billion state budget, unveiled Tuesday, is notable not just because, with federal aid figured in, it is actually a fraction of 1 percent lower than the current budget and eliminates a $2 billion deficit, but because Cuomo also challenges the state's teachers and public employees unions in reaching his goals.

Cuomo, who polls report has public opinion on his side in his face-off with the unions, challenged the teachers union and local school districts to agree within 30 days on a new evaluation system for teachers and principals or have him propose one himself. The teachers union has sued, saying Cuomo has no say in the matter, but clearly he thinks he does. The new evaluation system is a requirement for receiving more than $700 million in federal Race to the Top funds for schools. New York City and several other city school districts have failed to reach agreement on a plan, and the feds have said no agreement, no money.

Cuomo would also add $800 million in school aid, mostly to school districts that were hurt by his cuts in last year's budget. But again, he says if there is no agreement on an evaluation plan, there will be no additional state aid. The union doesn't like the pressure, nor do a lot of administrators, but if a governor can't apply this kind of pressure to get things done, who can?

The other rare-for-New-York budget pressure comes in the form of a new pension plan for state employees. Cuomo proposes giving new employees the choice of selecting a 401(k) type plan after one year of employment, or sticking with the traditional pension plan, with lower benefits than the current one. Rising public-employee pension costs have been one of the driving forces in recent budget battles, and Cuomo says his plan would save the state and local governments billions of dollars.

Along with the challenge to the unions, there is another major proposal that should have local political leaders jumping for joy — Cuomo proposes a state takeover of all Medicaid costs over a three-year period. Local governments, with limited ability to raise revenues, have had to shoulder 25 percent of the Medicaid costs for decades, to the tune of some $8 billion a year now. This is a long overdue change.

The overall budget would actually raise state spending by 2 percent, but $1.9 billion in expected revenue from a "millionaire's" tax (another public favorite) covers much of the cost. By law, the budget must be approved by April 1. Cuomo managed to get that done last year despite many painful reforms. The question this year will be whether state legislators are ready to join him in challenging the unions and the accepted political wisdom.

New York Gov. Cuomo's not-so-modest proposals | recordonline.com

If Walker pissed off so many people who voted for him...

why did they essentially get the same number of signatures as votes against him? Wouldn't logic dictate that if he pissed off so many people who voted for him, there would have been MORE signatures than that?

By that logic Gray Davis should have survived the 2003 California recall with over 80% of the vote.

You know, assuming everyone who voted against Walker signed, and all those people who voted for him and were pissed at him signed, logic would dictate that the number of signatures would be higher than what was reportedly turned in.

There will be no need for assumption after Walker gets annihilated in the recall election.

There will be no need for assumption after Walker gets annihilated in the recall election.

bookmarked...

I'd be surprised if any recall of a governor in history got on the ballot with about half of the voting population having signed it. That's quite exceptional and a certain indication that Walker will be curb stomped when the ballot comes up.

Remember only 1.4 million out of 8 million California voters signed the petition to recall Gray Davis - and what did we get? The Governator.

Last edited:

bookmarked...

I'd be surprised if any recall of a governor in history got on the ballot with about half of the voting population having signed it. That's quite exceptional and a certain indication that Walker will be curb stomped when the ballot comes up.

Remember only 1.4 million out of 8 million California voters signed the petition to recall Gray Davis - and what did we get? The Governator.

you are aware that the number of petition signers (as yet unverified) is roughly the saem as the number of people who voted against Walker, right? Meaning all they got was the same people who voted against him. There were still more people who voted FOR Walker than there were signatures to recall him.

Forum List

Back