1 MEELLION Signatures!!!!

Petitions do not mean anything other than another election.
And it will fail miserably. Taxpayers are fed up and want accountability from public employees.
The public employees are the employee and the employees NEED TO ANSWER to their boss, the Governor.
That has not been what is going on for decades with public government workers unions.
They have been raping us.
The time is now to support someone with the balls to stand up to these spoiled brats and cut their pay and benefits in line with the private sector.
Or continue down the road of wimps and morons that support union cronyism because they are intimidated if they do not.

Just have to be about 540,000 of them legit.

I imagine at least 90% are valid, certainly enough for the recall. From a starting point of at least 40% of the voters in Wisconsin, I would say that Walker is dead meat.

Is that an official prediction?

You saying they are not legit, is that an official prediction? Exactly how many of them are fake then?

When you answer, bookmark that.

I find it oddly amusing that the libtards in here that are so gung ho about how much support they have for removing Walker, based on the figure of 1,000,000 signatures... refuse to comment on the fact that the 1,000,000 is about the same number of people that voted against Walker in the election.

In other words, as pissed as they say most Wisconsin voters are at Walker, they essentially got no new converts to their cause... just the people we already know don't like him.

Still leaves more people in WI that DO like him.

Funny how the libtards ignore this.

And it will fail miserably. Taxpayers are fed up and want accountability from public employees.
The public employees are the employee and the employees NEED TO ANSWER to their boss, the Governor.
That has not been what is going on for decades with public government workers unions.
The time is now to support someone with the balls to stand up to these spoiled brats and cut their pay and benefits in line with the private sector.
Or continue down the road of wimps and morons that support union cronyism because they are intimidated if they do not.

How are public employees in Wisconsin not accountable?

They want to be paid more than their private sector counterparts, they don't care if it breaks the state as long as they get their inflated salaries, paid for healthcare and retirement benefits they could care less about the rest of the citizens in Wisconsin. It does not matter to them if their neighbor looses their house because they can't afford the taxes as long as THEY GET WHAT THEY THINK THEY DESERVE. It's not their fault if the state goes broke, just look at Illinois.

They want to be paid more than their private sector counterparts
Public school teachers don't really have private sector counterparts, so that statement has no meaning.

, they don't care if it breaks the state as long as they get their inflated salaries, paid for healthcare and retirement benefits they could care less about the rest of the citizens in Wisconsin. It does not matter to them if their neighbor looses their house because they can't afford the taxes as long as THEY GET WHAT THEY THINK THEY DESERVE. It's not their fault if the state goes broke, just look at Illinois.

I haven't seen any of them make any statements to that effect, you're really just making up what they "care" about to suit your argument and have provided absolutely nothing of substance. Your statement flies in the face of the fact that the teacher's union was prepared to give up what they needed to give up to help balance the budget. http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...ay-cuts-but-gov-walker-wants-union-busted-too

Last edited:

Public school teachers don't really have private sector counterparts, so that statement has no meaning.

, they don't care if it breaks the state as long as they get their inflated salaries, paid for healthcare and retirement benefits they could care less about the rest of the citizens in Wisconsin. It does not matter to them if their neighbor looses their house because they can't afford the taxes as long as THEY GET WHAT THEY THINK THEY DESERVE. It's not their fault if the state goes broke, just look at Illinois.

I haven't seen any of them make any statements to that effect, you're really just making up what they "care" about to suit your argument and have provided absolutely nothing of substance. Your statement flies in the face of the fact that the teacher's union was prepared to give up what they needed to give up to help balance the budget. Wisconsin union agrees to pay cuts, but Gov. Walker wants union busted, too

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere about these things called private schools. I guess I could have imagined it.

They want to be paid more than their private sector counterparts, they don't care if it breaks the state as long as they get their inflated salaries, paid for healthcare and retirement benefits they could care less about the rest of the citizens in Wisconsin. It does not matter to them if their neighbor looses their house because they can't afford the taxes as long as THEY GET WHAT THEY THINK THEY DESERVE. It's not their fault if the state goes broke, just look at Illinois.

Walker says his legislation, which would strip most state employees of any meaningful collective bargaining rights, is necessary to close the state's $137 million budget gap. There are a number of problems with that argument, though. The unions are not to blame for the deficit, and stripping unionized workers of their collective bargaining rights won't in and of itself save any money. Walker says he needs to strip the unions of their rights to close the gap. But public safety officers' unions, which have members who are more likely to support Republicans and who also tend to have the highest salaries and benefits, are exempted from the new rules. Meanwhile, a series of tax breaks and other goodies that Walker and the Republican legislature passed just after his inauguration dramatically increased the deficit that Walker now says he's trying to close. And Wisconsin has closed a much larger budget gap in the past without scrapping worker organizing rights.

What's really going on, as Kevin Drum has explained, is pure partisan warfare: Walker is trying to de-fund the unions that form the backbone of the Democratic party. The unions and the Democrats are, of course, fighting back. The Washington Post's Ezra Klein drops some knowledge [emphasis added]:

What's Happening in Wisconsin Explained | Mother Jones

I haven't seen any of them make any statements to that effect, you're really just making up what they "care" about to suit your argument and have provided absolutely nothing of substance. Your statement flies in the face of the fact that the teacher's union was prepared to give up what they needed to give up to help balance the budget. Wisconsin union agrees to pay cuts, but Gov. Walker wants union busted, too

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere about these things called private schools. I guess I could have imagined it.

Private school teachers do not have the same job as public school teachers because private schools do not have the same purpose and mission as public schools.

Private schools get to pick and choose their students, public schools do no. Public school teachers deal with large class sizes and a wider range of student abilities within the same class. Private school teachers have smaller class sizes and the range of learning ability between the best students and the worst students in their class is smaller. To compare the jobs as apples and apples is simply to ignore reality. The very fact that private school teachers generally are paid less - across the nation, in all states, regardless of how much power the teacher's union holds in a state - should tell you the job of being a private school teacher is easier than the job of being a public school teacher.

In my home state - where there is no teacher's union agreement with the government - and having attended both private and public schools in my life, I can tell you personally I would demand higher pay to teach in a public school vs. teaching in a private school because the job is harder.

Last edited:
A million signatures? Can't wait to see how many are actually legit, now that they all have to be inspected. One million is how many people voted for Tom Barrett, who lost to Walker.

Now we've got Kathleen Falk wanting to run against him. Not sure if any other dope has stepped up to the plate to challenge Governor Walker.

I can just see a primary between the dims, trying to answer the question on how they plan to bring back deficits and higher taxes to Wisconsin.

It's no wonder why Doyle the boil chickened out on running again, he already screwed the state over enough, and he realized it.

A million signatures? Can't wait to see how many are actually legit, now that they all have to be inspected. One million is how many people voted for Tom Barrett, who lost to Walker.

Now we've got Kathleen Falk wanting to run against him. Not sure if any other dope has stepped up to the plate to challenge Governor Walker.

I can just see a primary between the dims, trying to answer the question on how they plan to bring back deficits and higher taxes to Wisconsin.

It's no wonder why Doyle the boil chickened out on running again, he already screwed the state over enough, and he realized it.

As you can see by reviewing the thread, I've tried several times to get the libtards to discuss this little factoid... the hide like scared little kids who pee'd their pants and are afraid to tell their parents :rofl:

As you can see by reviewing the thread, I've tried several times to get the libtards to discuss this little factoid... the hide like scared little kids who pee'd their pants and are afraid to tell their parents :rofl:
Wisconsin Recall Scott Walker Recall Collects 1.9 Million Signatures - Scott Walker - Zimbio
Wisconsin Recall Scott Walker Recall Collects 1.9 Million Signatures

Good luck with that. They're probably to chicken to do so...

Wisconsin Recall Scott Walker Recall Collects 1.9 Million Signatures - Scott Walker - Zimbio

Riiiiiight... Biggest number I've ever heard here is 1 million, not anything even close to 1.9 million. Calling BS on the article.

Riiiiiight... Biggest number I've ever heard here is 1 million, not anything even close to 1.9 million. Calling BS on the article.

Whatever you like. Walker is going to get curb stomped either way.

I don't think there's ever been a recall for governor in history that had this many signatures as a percent of the total number of votes cast in the last election. The California recall had only 17.5%. At the LEAST they have about 45% in Wisconsin.

One million votes for Barrett and one million names to recall. On what planet would I wonder how many of those who voted for Barrett signed a petition more than once? Or a hefty percentage of signatures are fake or fraud.

I can only suspect union coercion.

Forum List

Back