1 in 5 women are raped at college

Maybe they like to be raped.

How can liberals be so outraged by someone like Trump being a man whore but ignore the very institutions that they are in charge of like this?

None of them would send their daughters to be Trump's intern but they will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to send them to universities around the country so they can get raped.

At least Trump does not sexually assault women.
Yes he does sexually assault women. Having a guy shove his finger in their pussy are the kinds of things these 1 in 5 women experience. Trump admits to doing it and women have told how trump has forcefully less moonvees them.

Even trumps ex said he raped her.

You guys know he’s not a good man.
Boy I must not be reading very close. I don't remember reading anything about that, you speak of. I remember IKE, Kennedy and Clinton doing bad stuff. Sorry Poster but you are out of luck here.
Because you are stupid I'm out of luck? What don't you recall? The fact that Trump's wife accused him of raping her or the 21 other women accusing him of misconduct?

Trump’s sympathetic take on the allegation against Kavanaugh comes as no surprise. The president faces accusations of sexual misconduct from 21 women; he’s denied them all.

I'll give Trump the rapist credit. He sure has the balls to be a flaming hypocrite.

How can liberals be so outraged by someone like Trump being a man whore but ignore the very institutions that they are in charge of like this?

None of them would send their daughters to be Trump's intern but they will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to send them to universities around the country so they can get raped.

Professors are liberal because they are educated, administrators are more often Republicans, just like in high schools, super duper.

Yes he does sexually assault women. Having a guy shove his finger in their pussy are the kinds of things these 1 in 5 women experience. Trump admits to doing it and women have told how trump has forcefully less moonvees them.

Even trumps ex said he raped her.

You guys know he’s not a good man.
Boy I must not be reading very close. I don't remember reading anything about that, you speak of. I remember IKE, Kennedy and Clinton doing bad stuff. Sorry Poster but you are out of luck here.
Because you are stupid I'm out of luck? What don't you recall? The fact that Trump's wife accused him of raping her or the 21 other women accusing him of misconduct?

Trump’s sympathetic take on the allegation against Kavanaugh comes as no surprise. The president faces accusations of sexual misconduct from 21 women; he’s denied them all.

I'll give Trump the rapist credit. He sure has the balls to be a flaming hypocrite.

He's probably not stupid, just ignorant, and he just knows every phony Scandal and statistic, and of course his propagandist news media never mentions anything bad about Trump and never retracts Anything.

I'm wondering why 1 in 5 women are considered to have been raped at college, mostly b/c they are too drunk to have considered to have given consent, yet that same standard is not applied to men.

Maybe they have regrets too?

When a Man Is Too Drunk to Consent

No rape culture in the US? Are you kidding. There are still men ( and unfortunately women) questioning what a woman was wearing at the time of rape.

It astounds me how some people defend their right to walk around half naked practically showing everything, make up, perfume, etc., sending out massive sexual attraction signals, then act surprised when they actually attract sexual interest, and some of those attracted aren't even the nicest people!

So women are supposed to go out the house bland. No make up, no perfume, wear rags etc?

Your mentality is the same of people who think women should wear bukha.

And how a woman is dressed doesn't stop perverts. I've been hit on multiple times while wearing raggy sweats and no make up. Maybe I incited them with my brand of soap?
Well if that is really your pic I can see why. You're stunning.

Just remember how many women showed up to vote for Donald Trump and Betsy Devos. If women don't like the GOP's policies then they shouldn't vote Republican or they shouldn't stay home.

Here is the sad truth. Do you know who usually lets a rapist walk because "she was asking for it"? Typically white middle age conservative women.

Women can't even get a woman elected. They are not a unified group. Do you know who hates women the most? Other women!!!
No one let's a rapist walk because she was asking for it. Such legal defense is not used

Are you serious? You have the ability to look into every jurors mind and tell us what they are thinking? Amazing!!!
Apparently you have that ability I said no such defense is used which is a great cry from reading minds.

So women are supposed to go out the house bland.

Don't try to hit me with your black & white reasoning. I said no such thing and you can take your argument and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine. I'm not defending rapists, I'm merely pointing out that many women take great pleasure in flaunting themselves, exposing themselves, making themselves sex objects, being lusted after and desired, and ours is a culture of sex sex sex everywhere you turn. Contests, advertisement, movies, and it has now spilled over into every day life with dresses so short they barely cover, showing as much as one can, suggestiveness, etc., and when you do that, you are sending out a message of enticing sexual attraction, sexual interest, sexual desire and sexual thought, so don't act surprised when some guys either take it as an invitation, or simply can't handle it.

6ec5d13180cef60c6af0dbbd418c3590--beautiful-women-school.jpg
IMG_0068.jpg

Mankind is probably the only animal on the planet that projects a message of sexual desire and readiness to its fellow species, then acts surprised or even is willing to punish when some of the opposite sex RESPONDS to it. That doesn't make rape or assault right or justified, merely predictable. Women are not to blame, but neither are they without fault or complicity in the matter. Girls may only be following social trends in what is now "acceptable" in public, you may go around not dressed that way, but the damage is done, men are aroused all of the time, capitalism exploits sex in every way possible for profit and we are all paying the price. Some obviously more than others. Anything for the almighty buck.

You think poorly as sex and rape is not the same thing.

Of course we do not portray women as sex objects either
You are also demonstrably wrong. The public in general reacts with extreme hostility to rape whether they know the victim or not.

Most rapists go to prison that is fact you have failed to challenge

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

Sorry, most of them don't.

It astounds me how some people defend their right to walk around half naked practically showing everything, make up, perfume, etc., sending out massive sexual attraction signals, then act surprised when they actually attract sexual interest, and some of those attracted aren't even the nicest people!

Hey, the 19th Century called, they want their morals back.

You think poorly as sex and rape is not the same thing.

Of course we do not portray women as sex objects either
You are also demonstrably wrong. The public in general reacts with extreme hostility to rape whether they know the victim or not.

Most rapists go to prison that is fact you have failed to challenge

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

Sorry, most of them don't.
Yes most of them do and the link you provided does not address of contradict that fact.

What you have shown is that most who are ACCUSED do not go to prison

Being accused does not make one a rapist and we already know it is easy as hell to lie about such an accusation.

Your earlier claim of only one percent of accsers lie is a flat out like of your own.

The exception being Bill Clinton.

Abuse of women is comparable to racism against blacks.

The Left, hence the media as well, are only concerned with it when it comes to scoring political points for the DNC

Case in point is Bill Clinton. He abused a women who was under him on the job, and he as been accused of rape as well prior to that. He even perjured himself for it which is a crime, yet he won reelection anyway as the media demanded that it was just sex so who cares? Who cares? Apparently not the Left unless Trump is in office.

Another is Harvey Weinstein. Here is a man who was a well known sexual abuser of women. They even joked about it for years on camera at the Oscars for all to see.

He was also a big Hillary supporter. As a result, Michelle Obama held and the like sang his praises as they had luncheons to honor him with the whose who of Hollywood their to support him. However, something odd happened. Hillary lost the election. Then they seemed to turn on him overnight. Then all of a sudden they were all concerned about his abuse of women.

Then it created the metoomovement and on to take out Trump.

As for racism, Trump was praised by such people as Jesse Jackson and even Obama himself, as he wrote college papers saying how he wanted to be like him along with his kids, however, once Trump runs for office he transforms into a racist overnight.

But that is the Left. No morals, just hypocrisy in its purest of forms.
In any objective intelligent mind what happened between Lewinsky and Clinton was not abuse it was consensual.

Unless of course one is not Clinton in which case the left would call it rape.

That is the problem with the standards used to cite an absurd claim of rape culture
Like another subject you know nothing about, clearly you are unaware of Bubba’s multiple victims.

You have to understand, the Left has no moral compass.

When Bill was doing those things people derided his critics as religious idiots who were all concerned about sex, something that just comes natural.

Then when he perjured himself over it, he was set up by the religious right.

Then when he was accused of rape, it became a vast right religious wing conspiracy to destroy him, etc., etc.
I can agree with much of that but it does not make his behavior with Lewinsky abuse.

By law, it is considered sexual harassment, which is abuse.

The Left, hence the media as well, are only concerned with it when it comes to scoring political points for the DNC

Case in point is Bill Clinton. He abused a women who was under him on the job, and he as been accused of rape as well prior to that. He even perjured himself for it which is a crime, yet he won reelection anyway as the media demanded that it was just sex so who cares? Who cares? Apparently not the Left unless Trump is in office.

Another is Harvey Weinstein. Here is a man who was a well known sexual abuser of women. They even joked about it for years on camera at the Oscars for all to see.

He was also a big Hillary supporter. As a result, Michelle Obama held and the like sang his praises as they had luncheons to honor him with the whose who of Hollywood their to support him. However, something odd happened. Hillary lost the election. Then they seemed to turn on him overnight. Then all of a sudden they were all concerned about his abuse of women.

As for racism, Trump was praised by such people as Jesse Jackson and even Obama himself, as he wrote college papers saying how he wanted to be like him along with his kids, however, once Trump runs for office he transforms into a racist overnight.

In any objective intelligent mind what happened between Lewinsky and Clinton was not abuse it was consensual.

That is the problem with the standards used to cite an absurd claim of rape culture

What a stupid thing to post.

Bill was her superior on the job.

This is not ethical in any situation.

As for the rape accusation, let me guess, I bet you question the veracity of the accuser, don't you.
It was accurate not stupid which is why you failed to address it much less refute it.

I can agree that it was unethical but unethical does not equate to ABUSE nor does it erase the consensual nature of the affair.

I do not question the veracity of an accuser but the accused has every right to do so. That is part of due process which is not a straw man.

Rape accusers should be treated with empathy but also carefully and objectively investigated to protect people from false accusations.

Unethical does not equate abuse? Do you ever listen to yourself talk?

So if your employer made advances towards you, with the notion that if you don't comply you will get fired, that is not abuse?

Do tell.

As for your ilk who supported the Clintons, Hillary did nothing but attack the veracity of the women who came after Bill, including Lewinsky.

Hillary Clinton’s Long History of Targeting Women - Washington Free Beacon

Face it, you and the Left have been exposed as having zero morals and drowning in hypocrisy.

Your credibility is shot.,
Um yes unethical does not equal abuse.

My credibility is not shot yours is

Your analogy is a fail. If my boss made such advances and I accepted because I wanted to sleep with her we would both be doing something unethical but it would not be abuse.

Abuse by definition is criminal behavior which harms another.

Ethics are something else which you clearly need to educate yourself on.

I was clearly in partial agreement with some of what you said but your statement of Clinton abusing Lewinsky is FALSE.

It was consensual and therefore not abuse and the ethics of it does not change that fact.

The fact that it was consensual between a superior and subordinate does not change that it is sexual harassment according to federal law.

So women are supposed to go out the house bland.

Don't try to hit me with your black & white reasoning. I said no such thing and you can take your argument and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine. I'm not defending rapists, I'm merely pointing out that many women take great pleasure in flaunting themselves, exposing themselves, making themselves sex objects, being lusted after and desired, and ours is a culture of sex sex sex everywhere you turn. Contests, advertisement, movies, and it has now spilled over into every day life with dresses so short they barely cover, showing as much as one can, suggestiveness, etc., and when you do that, you are sending out a message of enticing sexual attraction, sexual interest, sexual desire and sexual thought, so don't act surprised when some guys either take it as an invitation, or simply can't handle it.

View attachment 217059 View attachment 217060

Mankind is probably the only animal on the planet that projects a message of sexual desire and readiness to its fellow species, then acts surprised or even is willing to punish when some of the opposite sex RESPONDS to it. That doesn't make rape or assault right or justified, merely predictable. Women are not to blame, but neither are they without fault or complicity in the matter. Girls may only be following social trends in what is now "acceptable" in public, you may go around not dressed that way, but the damage is done, men are aroused all of the time, capitalism exploits sex in every way possible for profit and we are all paying the price. Some obviously more than others. Anything for the almighty buck.
whatever shall we do when women start insisting on Equality and start proclaiming,

guys with low number and little practice, gotta love'em.

Yes most of them do and the link you provided does not address of contradict that fact.

That's kind of retarded. A rape happens regardless of whether or not a conviction happens or not.

Being accused does not make one a rapist and we already know it is easy as hell to lie about such an accusation.

Your earlier claim of only one percent of accsers lie is a flat out like of your own.

Actually, I doubt the number of false accusations is even past 1%

Like another subject you know nothing about, clearly you are unaware of Bubba’s multiple victims.

When Bill was doing those things people derided his critics as religious idiots who were all concerned about sex, something that just comes natural.

Then when he was accused of rape, it became a vast right religious wing conspiracy to destroy him, etc., etc.
I can agree with much of that but it does not make his behavior with Lewinsky abuse.

Not at all. It is only harrassment if she feels harrassed. That is also the law.

As for the rape accusation, let me guess, I bet you question the veracity of the accuser, don't you.
It was accurate not stupid which is why you failed to address it much less refute it.

I can agree that it was unethical but unethical does not equate to ABUSE nor does it erase the consensual nature of the affair.

I do not question the veracity of an accuser but the accused has every right to do so. That is part of due process which is not a straw man.

Rape accusers should be treated with empathy but also carefully and objectively investigated to protect people from false accusations.

So if your employer made advances towards you, with the notion that if you don't comply you will get fired, that is not abuse?

Do tell.

As for your ilk who supported the Clintons, Hillary did nothing but attack the veracity of the women who came after Bill, including Lewinsky.

Face it, you and the Left have been exposed as having zero morals and drowning in hypocrisy.

Your analogy is a fail. If my boss made such advances and I accepted because I wanted to sleep with her we would both be doing something unethical but it would not be abuse.

I was clearly in partial agreement with some of what you said but your statement of Clinton abusing Lewinsky is FALSE.

It was consensual and therefore not abuse and the ethics of it does not change that fact.

The fact that it was consensual between a superior and subordinate does not change that it is sexual harassment according to federal law.
Yes it does actually.

That's kind of retarded. A rape happens regardless of whether or not a conviction happens or not.

Actually, I doubt the number of false accusations is even past 1%
No it is not retarded it is fact.

Without a conviction you do not know it happened.

Your doubt is astonishingly igorant. It is way beyond one percent.

The FBI actually found 8 percent of accusers later recant. Which means even more than 8 percent lie about it because not all liars recant.

Either way you do not get to turn the right to due process into a strawman

Not at all. It is only harrassment if she feels harrassed. That is also the law.

Incorrect.

Do tell.

Yes it does actually.

How long have you worked for the federal government? You are spouting bullshit just like a libtard. The rules are VERY specific.

Forum List

Back