“Let me have a little part of you": Video shows Weinstein groping woman he's accused of raping later

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
Fat Pig ..... Obama's and Hillary's friend.

0p0f2lF78Zx06iGiCSoiUnJ9-zHbfyzn49CWnV8bCsx90NGBcy7dWRrOpgvFMl7RbLGL_-WyCer6sIFTgA=pf-w200-h200

“Let me have a little part of you": Video shows Weinstein groping woman he's accused of raping hours later
A Harvey Weinstein accuser has just released a video to Sky News of their first encounter in his New York offices, just hours before she says the Hollywood ...

VICE
today

Accuser releases video showing Weinstein's hands-on encounter
A video of Harvey Weinstein aired on television Wednesday showing him boldly propositioning a woman who later accused him of rape and repeatedly touching ...

CBC News
today

Dudes a class A certified creep. I wonder if he ever tried to stick his hand down Hellary’s paintsuit.......actually I don’t. He’s a creep, but he’s not creepy enough to hit that shit.

The difference between an actress and a hooker is you have to pay a hooker.

I think we are all getting a bit tired of the #MeTooWitchHunt. I know i am.

"The difference between liberals and cannibals is that cannibals don't eat their friends." - Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Fat Pig ..... Obama's and Hillary's friend.

0p0f2lF78Zx06iGiCSoiUnJ9-zHbfyzn49CWnV8bCsx90NGBcy7dWRrOpgvFMl7RbLGL_-WyCer6sIFTgA=pf-w200-h200

“Let me have a little part of you": Video shows Weinstein groping woman he's accused of raping hours later
A Harvey Weinstein accuser has just released a video to Sky News of their first encounter in his New York offices, just hours before she says the Hollywood ...

VICE
today

Accuser releases video showing Weinstein's hands-on encounter
A video of Harvey Weinstein aired on television Wednesday showing him boldly propositioning a woman who later accused him of rape and repeatedly touching ...

CBC News
today

Dudes a class A certified creep. I wonder if he ever tried to stick his hand down Hellary’s paintsuit.......actually I don’t. He’s a creep, but he’s not creepy enough to hit that shit.

He probably did to Ivanka. They both have huge smiles.

Forum List

Back